• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INTP] How to seduce an INTP...

justadbag

MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
7w8
I wish all of you *dude INTPs* were *girl INTPs*

then the world would be a much safer place.

ps. salt n pepper:
that's because your compliments are way too extraverted thinking. the lil' INTPz have enough of that already.

oh and also, I have found that my compliments work much better sandwiched as the MEAT in between my constant-condescending-cocky-comments-BUNS.
so far the INTP gals have been able to match me on my harsh-jokey-but-loving nature.

Salomé

meh
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
whenever i try to give him a compliment, he ruins it by overanalyzing it and giving all possible reasons for why this is not something he should be complimented for. way to spoil the moment.
LOL. I do that.

I dunno, what do you guys think? are these observations hitting any bases?:workout::smile::steam::devil::headphne:
Err...no. But you certainly are living up to your name.

justadbag

MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
7w8
Err...no. But you certainly are living up to your name.

thanks Morgan! but you're not a girl..

wait are you?

well either way, I'm glad you liked my posts.
I'm also glad that you had real-world interactions with my type before, because that would explain why you're totally fulfilled in life.
good job!

Also, I have roughly 5,398 more posts comin' up just like these ones. :hi:

stay tuned! wouldn't want ya to miss out

because these posts are SUPER important!

jerggov.

cafe

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
whenever i try to give him a compliment, he ruins it by overanalyzing it and giving all possible reasons for why this is not something he should be complimented for. way to spoil the moment.
When I tell mine how great he is, he says he hopes that I don't get cured of my head injury anytime soon. :laugh:

Rainne

One day and the next
MBTI Type
ISTP

it needs to be sort of half-hearted

ex:

"yo, you're not too bad."

Phoenix_400

MBTI Type
INxP
Enneagram
5w6
it needs to be sort of half-hearted

ex:

"yo, you're not too bad."

Lol. Several year ago, a friend pointed out to me that if you want to compliment me, you have to follow it up quickly with something sarcastic or I freeze.

I think that had more to do with damaged self-esteem than type, but I thought it was hilarious after I reviewed my reactions in those types of situations and realized my friend was right.

justadbag

MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
7w8
No. I'm a woman.

I recall bodily fluids. You guys sweat and drool a lot, huh?
That's about all. :smooch:

haha. yeah actually we do.
and we shoot stuff....really gross weird stuff....

oh I thought you were some jerggov.

well in that case, since you're a woman, you're cool in my book.

;)

JocktheMotie

Habitual Fi LineStepper
Glasses optional. They'd just get in the way once we started invading each other's Calabi-Yau manifolds.

Arthur Schopenhauer

What is, is.
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
Would this sort of complement work?:

"Yo, those jeans make your fat ass look good."

or:

"Wassup? Those earrings really distract from your crooked nose."

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w9
This was before we started dating.

We had the weekend shift together at my old job. I was feverish and had a muscle soreness in my back, so I asked him to hit me on the curve of my back.

Apparently, this worked like a charm; on him and on my back!

cafe

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Compliments followed by playful threats/insults work pretty well with mine. Actually, if I don't get to insulting him fast enough after a compliment, he'll do it himself or else he'll insult my powers of observation, etc. I do the same thing sometimes though. He'll ask me if I'm his beautiful wifey and I'll admit to being his wife and tell him he's got weird taste in women.