• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INTP] How to seduce an INTP...

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
ahh...you guys are too hard...and totally inconsistent...good thing i really don't care. :p

sculpting

Just FYI, it appears my initial iinquiries may have been effective. He had to postpone due to writing a manuscript (INTPs what can you say...) but sent two different emails letting me know he'd like to go hang out next time I am in town (for you know, talking about work of course...)

Since i travel there often for work, well who knows....

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
good news happy. :D

JocktheMotie

Habitual Fi LineStepper
I'm actually curious as to how this went, but isn't she gone now? For shame. I was looking forward to some hilarious playback of the INTP dating strategy that resembles the Hindenburg.

lunalum

Super Senior Member
MBTI Type
ZNTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I really just want to say "Don't try"

but it's more like

don't be around too often/don't stalk (stalking includes running up to talk before/after classes about nothing and acting kiss-ass-like and too happy-smiley)
*i'm kind of annoyed by someone atm

i tend to be drawn to people who don't come off as being interested in me

EDIT: be honest, and don't use false compliments, it's usually easy to detect forced flattery

EDIT^2: I don't know if any of the other INTPs think this... but questions drive me insane. Questions about me, specifically. If we're talking about something that has nothing to do with myself or the other person, then it's fine, but otherwise, they make me crazy. No questions!

FTR, this is all untrue for me except for the forced flattery part.

Show 'em you know dey're smarties.

As was said earlier, many of us have had heard this so many times that we are immune :D

Highly Relevant Video

I don't see how turning into a giraffe would make any difference...

Bring books.
Have interesting conversations in a variety of areas; make connections.
Appreciate mystery.
Be exploratory/open-ended/curious.
Be competent.
Be coherent.

Of course, if you want anyone to know you're interested in them:
Ask them questions; seem interested.

:yes:

All of this, especially the bringing books part.

Prototype

THREADKILLER
MBTI Type
Why?
Is this even possible? Do I just tackle them?

Just say you like him and that you think he is a smart/charming/sweet guy... He's a person, not a subject of statistical stereotyping!

Why should it be so confusing?

Costrin

rawr
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
5w4
I don't see how turning into a giraffe would make any difference...

It would be so abnormal and conflict highly with my vision of what is possible for a human being to do. Thus I would be compelled to spend inordinate amounts of time near you to sort this mystery out.

nozflubber

DoubleplusUngoodNonperson
MBTI Type
Hype
It would be so abnormal and conflict highly with my vision of what is possible for a human being to do. Thus I would be compelled to spend inordinate amounts of time near you to sort this mystery out.

So, what you're SAYING is.... is that in the future, INTPs will be the ideal mates for shape shifters and green-skinned women?!

Cindyrella

MBTI Type
INFP
Funny how different the guys and the girls are. For me, if you're not stalking me or actively being flirty I won't notice, or I'll be so caught up trying to decipher the ambiguity of a girls behavior that I won't do anything.

Yeah, this was my husband.

I was in relentless pursuit of him. I got him!

Cool

MBTI Type
ENTP
Aww this question is easy. Just talk to them about Halo or what is the latest RPG game that came out

Mort Belfry

Rats off to ya!
MBTI Type
INTP
Start an argument with them and make sure you win. They will back in the hour and you can just rape them. The next morning they'll just assume they consented.

Kirk_

MBTI Type
INTP
Get into an argument about the objective superiority of one particular sexual act/position over another with him/her. Make sure to insist that it isn't just your opinion, but that your act/position is objectively superior based on a list of criteria that would establish the superiority of one sexual act over another. If you don't argue too persuasively (don't let the INTP concede your point whatever you do), Ne will take over and the next thing you know you'll have thoroughly finished both acts/positions and the INTP will be typing down the results into their laptop.