First 2262707172737482 Last

Banned
    MBTI
    type
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    INFP

Quote Originally Posted by Fluffywolf View Post
    Getting me in the mood for sex is pretty easy. Seducing me romantically is an art.

- I'd say you'd first need to earn my trust.
    - Secondly you would need to be mentally stimulating to me, which is not an easy feet.
    - Thirdly, you need to be authentic at all times. Be yourself.
    - Fourth, you need to show interest in my entire being, not just the physical or the mental part, but both.
    - Fifth, I need my space when things are still developping. It will take some time for me to incoorporate you into my space. You need patience to become a painting on my wall.
    - Sixth, You need to be able to accept me for who I am. I can return the favor in 100% of the cases.
    - Seventh, whenever you are being irrational, and I don't respond. Know it is because I respect you.
    - Eigth, Don't assume things. If you have a question, ask it! And know I will answer as honest and clear as possible without judging you for having to ask that question.

If you follow those rules, you're well on your way to seducing me.
    I agree 100%!

Except

- Ninth, I'm going to initially be distrustful. Don't take it personally. You're showing a genuine interest in me, and I"m not used to that. The fact that I am distrustful indicates that you have a chance.

I just wanted to add that to the list.

half mystic, half skeksis jenocyde's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Socionics
    ENTp

Quote Originally Posted by Fluffywolf View Post
    Getting me in the mood for sex is pretty easy. Seducing me romantically is an art.

- I'd say you'd first need to earn my trust.
    - Secondly you would need to be mentally stimulating to me, which is not an easy feet.
    - Thirdly, you need to be authentic at all times. Be yourself.
    - Fourth, you need to show interest in my entire being, not just the physical or the mental part, but both.
    - Fifth, I need my space when things are still developping. It will take some time for me to incoorporate you into my space. You need patience to become a painting on my wall.
    - Sixth, You need to be able to accept me for who I am. I can return the favor in 100% of the cases.
    - Seventh, whenever you are being irrational, and I don't respond. Know it is because I respect you.
    - Eigth, Don't assume things. If you have a question, ask it! And know I will answer as honest and clear as possible without judging you for having to ask that question.

If you follow those rules, you're well on your way to seducing me.

I, of course, could have written this - for the most part. Surprise, surprise. Especially #7. You know I like you when I let shit go.

Nips away your dignity Fluffywolf's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by mortabunt View Post
    I agree 100%!

Except

- Ninth, I'm going to initially be distrustful. Don't take it personally. You're showing a genuine interest in me, and I"m not used to that. The fact that I am distrustful indicates that you have a chance.

I just wanted to add that to the list.
    I think I covered ninth with the first rule. Need to earn trust first kind of indicates initial distrusting.
    ~Self-depricating Megalomaniacal Superwolf

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    853 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by luminous beam View Post
    lol @ metros too many of those here in georgetown, dc
    Georgetown?!? Im at school there! You?

MBTI
    INTP

Excellent list, Fluffy!
    Something Witty

MBTI
    INTP

This thread is out of control, but I feel like I have to say something on behalf of INTP women. YES, there are practical things you can do!!

-Probably the best person to ask about how to approch us is the ENTJ: they're the best at approaching us when the relationship is brand spanking new (in my experience). You should be either (1) put together, assertive, and direct and/or (2) funny.

-If you're a feeler (and ONLY if you're a feeler), I'd say this: give us COMPLETE PRIVACY to react to your displays of love and affection, especially if you want an earnest or ardent response. For example, it's better to send a love letter or flowers to us at home rather than give them to us in person when you're there. Trust me on this, IF you're a feeler, don't give these gifts/displays in person (at least at first when the relationship is new b/c your particular gifts/displays embarrass us too much, and don't give us time to think about it - I like to think about my feelings before I let myself react to them; it's weird, but it's the way i am). If you're an introverted thinker, ignore this rule!!! your fumbles at such things will come across as sweet :-) If you're an extroverted thinker, then go ahead and embarrass me with this stuff since we can use it as an opportunity to tease each other.

-Also, for anyone: be good at something, anything that YOU really love and then tell me/show me about it;
    -AND help me laugh at myself for the love of god! I need, need, need to take myself less seriously! :-)

Life's fun; let's go!!!

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    7?

Thank you, INTPs, for giving us such a long and detailed user's manual to your seduction which, as so many suburban husbands have done, we will throw out the window and just start hitting things with a wrench instead.

does that work for "being myself" (rule #3)?

MBTI
    intp

Quote Originally Posted by Galusha View Post
    Thank you, INTPs, for giving us such a long and detailed user's manual to your seduction which, as so many suburban husbands have done, we will throw out the window and just start hitting things with a wrench instead.

does that work for "being myself" (rule #3)?
    Sahweet.
    All I can say is whatever you do, do NOT appear to be operating from a manual. INTPs like to think we're special snowflakes.
    hoarding time and space
    A single event can awaken within us a stranger totally unknown to us. To live is to be slowly born.
    — Antoine de Saint-Exupery

MBTI
    infp
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    infp

How does one go about telling an INTP mate (already seduced) that he is loved without scaring him into hiding? Great posts above btw!

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    ILI

How to seduce an INTP in two easy steps!
    1. Spike INTP's Drink
    2. Do whatever your sick mind desires!
    I 96% N 93% T 75% P 63% 5w4 sp/sx/so ILI
    Ti>Ne>Te>Ni>Si>Fi>Se>Fe
    I'm interested in what you percieve me to be. Johari/Nohari