• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INTP] How to seduce an INTP...

Costrin

rawr
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
5w4
SO GUYZ. I KNOW A REAL SEXY MALE HETEROSEXUAL INTP WHO'S SINGLE. I COULD TOTALLY HOOK YOU UP WITH HIM.

iwakar

crush the fences
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I'm not giving away the rulebook. It's much funnier watching the NFs squirm and make awkward mistakes.

Motherf-----!?

:hisses: Luckily you have an INFJ that will back you, otherwise your mortal *ss would be MINE. :threaten:

93JC

^ because some of like a challenge. :devil:

What challenge?

It's really easy. Be forward. Be direct. Some people seem to enjoy 'the chase', but I don't. Whether that's just me or it's an INTP trait I don't know, but one of the sexiest things a woman could possibly do would be to ask me out. Just say "Hi, I'm _____. I think you're very interesting, would you like to go on a date?"

Game over. Hasn't happened to me yet, probably never will, but if it does... yowza...

93JC

What's with the bad vibes, broheim?

This other INTP you know can have my sloppy seconds.

RiderOnTheStorm

E. N.. T... :P
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
What challenge?

It's really easy. Be forward. Be direct. Some people seem to enjoy 'the chase', but I don't. Whether that's just me or it's an INTP trait I don't know, but one of the sexiest things a woman could possibly do would be to ask me out. Just say "Hi, I'm _____. I think you're very interesting, would you like to go on a date?"

Game over. Hasn't happened to me yet, probably never will, but if it does... yowza...

Awww. You're an easy one. Gl with that.

The one I am talking about enjoyed the chase. He knew exactly how to make me crazy, and he did it on purpose. One of his 'tests.'

jellyfish

MBTI Type
INTP
Hah...
Taking the time to talk to hir(gender-neutral pronoun) in detail about something zie(other gender-neutral pronoun) cares a lot about will most likely gain you Entrance to the Outer Chamber of the INTP Heart from them.
After that, kind of try and talk to them whenever you're nearby or have the chance.
Coming off as clingy might scare hir off. But you will probably need to be very obvious to let them know you're interested as more than friends...
This works on me, at least.

Please tell us how it works out. :D

iwakar

crush the fences
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
What's with the bad vibes, broheim?

This other INTP you know can have my sloppy seconds.

Good job. Effectively repelling all women from the thread 'n all.

Harlow_Jem

MBTI Type
eNTJ
Enneagram
8w9
How to seduce an INTP: be attentive but not pedantic; open-minded and accepting and enthusiastic about their ideas but don't ever grovel, obviously.

In my experience...INTPs, for the most part, are very arrogant about their ideals and they secretly want an army of followers but find that they don't have the natural resources/insight into how to gather this army. In turn, they turn bitter and usually look at people who don't believe in their ideas and values with disdain. They tend to be drawn toward whimsical/creative people who give off non-threatening/nurturing vibes (mostly ENFPs and ENFJs).

MacGuffin

Permabanned
MBTI Type
xkcd
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I took off my clothes and got into bed with him. He seemed confused at first but I just rolled with it.

It worked out pretty okay!

That works, but it's not foolproof.

Costrin

rawr
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
5w4
they secretly want an army of followers but find that they don't have the natural resources/insight into how to gather this army.

Close. I actually secretly (or not so secretly) want to be liked. I couldn't care less about followers.

norepinephrine

MBTI Type
INTP
cocky lil intp's...

Do we really, really come off that way?

I'm remembering an encounter shortly after I moved into my current domicile. I was going shopping, set the door to lock, walked out and closed the door. Without my keys.

Had to call my landlord, who came over and let me in.

His remark was "Not so smart now, are you?"

Say WHAT?

Needless to say, I've perfected a method of breaking in through the side window and have no further need of his assistance.

Eh, I should admit that my landlord is now also a current "SO." *cringe* These things happen. But I would still never call him to let me. I'd rather freeze to the sidewalk

norepinephrine

MBTI Type
INTP
Close. I actually secretly (or not so secretly) want to be liked. I couldn't care less about followers.

Mere followers might be drawn away by someone more charismatic.

Personally, I want minions. Without an adequate contingent of minions, conquering the universe is considerably more difficult.

Minions with a high security clearance will receive extra consideration.

EOE

Costrin

rawr
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
5w4
Mere followers might be drawn away by someone more charismatic.

Personallly, I want minions. Without an adequate contingent of minions, conquering the universe is considerably more difficult.

Minions with a high security clearance will receive extra consideration.

EOE

Your NTJ impression fails on the account of your type being highly visible under your avatar.

93JC

Good job. Effectively repelling all women from the thread 'n all.

Coincidentally I was just persuing http://www.typologycentral.com/forums/nt-rationale/14430-official-intp-haters-thread.html and wouldn't you know someone said something about hating the offensive sense of humour with absolutely no regard for 'the line'.

Meh, what difference does it make? YOU weren't going to seduce me, were you? Of course not, ergo I haven't much to lose by being vulgar on an internet forum.

(The only reason I even uttered the term 'sloppy seconds' is because I was reading a story about hockey player Sean Avery, who was suspended earlier this NHL season for making remarks about other players falling in love with his sloppy seconds. (Specifically the comment was directed toward Flames defenceman Dion Phaneuf, who is dating actress Elisha Cuthbert, who had once dated Avery))

Costrin

rawr
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
5w4
Coincidentally I was just persuing http://www.typologycentral.com/forums/nt-rationale/14430-official-intp-haters-thread.html and wouldn't you know someone said something about hating the offensive sense of humour with absolutely no regard for 'the line'.

Meh, what difference does it make? YOU weren't going to seduce me, were you? Of course not, ergo I haven't much to lose by being vulgar on an internet forum.

That's ok. You can drive all the women away from you.

More for my... the INTP that I know.

norepinephrine

MBTI Type
INTP
Your NTJ impression fails on the account of your type being highly visible under your avatar.

Oh pfft. I didn't say I was going to DO anything with the universe. It's just that I haven't played a serious game of marbles since I was nine.