• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NT] NT's and fluffy clouds :o)

Siúil a Rúin

when the colors fade
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Okay, so what makes NTs really giddy and filled with sunshine and joy? What makes them want to paint happy trees and fluffy clouds? :party2:

Athenian200

Protocol Droid
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Toonia... Even I don't get giddy with sunshine and joy, and have never wanted to paint something like that. Do you honestly believe that hardened intellectual NT's would do that?

I'll bet that one way to make them happy is to help them analyze something that's been perplexing them for a long time, give them new insight. It seriously makes their eyes light up sometimes.

As far as making them paint tree and clouds, just give them a logical reason to do so. Offer them money, tell them to draw trees as part of a personality analysis, or threaten to do something that interferes with their goals if they don't comply.

digesthisickness

✿ڿڰۣஇღ♥ wut ♥ღஇڿڰۣ✿
MBTI Type
ENTP
love, toonie, just like everyone else. :)

or money. i'd paint anything for money.

cafe

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
This is just from observation, but back scratching can be good. Not as good as love or money, though. Then there's electronics and candy. And book stores.

spirilis

Senior Membrane
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Ooh yes, back or neck scratches do it... and getting large sums of unexpected money too :D (painting fluffy clouds, followed by fully planning all the different possibilities one could use the money for)

The Ü™

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Video games, for they relieve my sadistic desires some of the time.

But I also enjoy fantasizing about developing relationships with people I'm envious of, and then stabbing them in the back (figuratively), just to see them cry and maybe even killing themselves.

Now that's a romantic fantasy I can only live in the mind.

Ivy

Strongly Ambivalent
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Okay, so what makes NTs really giddy and filled with sunshine and joy? What makes them want to paint happy trees and fluffy clouds? :party2:

For the one I live with, it's his kids. He'd paint happy trees and fluffy clouds for them if they asked him to. And he's more animated with them than with anyone I've ever seen him with.

MacGuffin

Permabanned
MBTI Type
xkcd
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
To crush your enemies, to see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentations of their women.

Mycroft

The elder Holmes
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
I'm going to go with money on this one. I shore do like money.

Zergling

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ExTJ
Understanding the air flows, heat movement, etc. that causes the fluffy clouds to form in the first place.

NocturnalSun

MBTI Type
INTP
Attaining knowledge, sharing knowledge, proving knowledge.

Complete pwnage.