• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NT] NT's and fluffy clouds :o)

MX5

MBTI Type
INTJ
Apparently they're often more sensitive than I would have assumed from the description, though, so my impression was wrong.
NTs are like jawbreakers. If you attack them head-on and forcefully you will be met with unrelenting opposition. But if you are patient and apply gentle, even erosion (i.e. lick 'em unmercifully) they will dissolve into a puddle of sweetness. Most people don't have the time or energy to devote to an enterprise like that because the rewards are long-term, and most people aren't.

For me? Tell me that you liked something that I did. Just a sincere appreciation of my efforts will start me to consider the positive effects of fluffy clouds and happy trees.