• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENTP] The Official ENTP Haters' Thread

Little Linguist

Striving for balance
MBTI Type
xNFP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
If I had to venture a guess, I would say that depending on the area of Germany you were in will depend on the nature of the people. For example, people in the Pfalz tend to have a curious balance between conservative values and openness - more NF and SP I think....Westphalia is totally different - more SJ and NT here....Though it could have more to do with regional culture and expectations. People are Berlin are much different from people in Bavaria, who are then again much different from people in Schleswig-Holstein, who are completely different from former East Germans and not to even mention Poles and Russians with German blood.....

Oh yeah, and NEVER EVER EVER make the catastrophic mistake of telling a Westphalian he comes from the same 'state' as our dear Mr. Entropie. I think that person would have a coronary....

And definitely, whatever you do, NEVER say that the Netherlands looks like Germany, even if they ask you right after you cross the border....

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
east germans are all whiny intps in my opinion :D

JocktheMotie

Habitual Fi LineStepper
Has anyone read about the connection between the holographic principle and Stephen Hawking by the way ? I hardly can imagine him to be fond of such ideas

It's probably my least favorite idea of all time, behind Teletubbies.

Little Linguist

Striving for balance
MBTI Type
xNFP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
east germans are all whiny intps in my opinion :D

Dude, Germany is full of whining NTs and SJs...Which is why people all gape at me, "HOLY SHIT!!!!!! AN AMERICAN NF WHO LOVES BEING IN GERMANY!!!!"

People all think I am a teacher but what I really am is a "pull-poles-out-of-people's-rear-ends"-er.

Of course, we mustn't forget the two times where almost all Germans become SPs for a day - Karneval and Weltmeisterschaft! :D You crazy guys!!!!!

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
Dude, Germany is full of whining NTs and SJs...Which is why people all gape at me, "HOLY SHIT!!!!!! AN AMERICAN NF WHO LOVES BEING IN GERMANY!!!!"

:D. But what about all the cool gangsters in Westphalia ? You really think they are SJs or NTs ? I mean those cool young dudes being constantly on the search for a chick and the first they find they impregnate.

In my opinion esfps and istps dominate

JocktheMotie

Habitual Fi LineStepper
^^ I agree; heard it today on the university channel in my car and looked it up this evening.

Can't argue the math and logic behind it though, which is extremely disturbing. I'm relying on an incomplete understanding of black holes being a better answer, because if the Holographic Principle is true I'm quitting science forever.

Little Linguist

Striving for balance
MBTI Type
xNFP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
:D. But what about all the cool gangsters in Westphalia ? You really think they are SJs or NTs ? I mean those cool young dudes being constantly on the search for a chick and the first they find they impregnate.

In my opinion esfps and istps dominate

You're just thinking of the dumb soccer dudes....! The ones who come shouting out of the trains singing like a bum on drugs and swagger and spill beer and burp!!!!! :devil:

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
Ah you are out ! (those are the real SJs and NTs) :D

Can't argue the math and logic behind it though, which is extremely disturbing. I'm relying on an incomplete understanding of black holes being a better answer, because if the Holographic Principle is true I'm quitting science forever.

Ok thanks for the info :)

Little Linguist

Striving for balance
MBTI Type
xNFP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Ah you are out ! (those are the real SJs and NTs) :D

Ok thanks for the info :)

Nooo noooo, see these are like 90% of men in Germany, and the rest are ISFP and ISTP women :p In any case like 5% of Germans are NF I think...if that many....We're a precious commodity over here.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
well I have to quit, I live here for like 25 years but I have no clue about people :D

Ask me something about engines !

Little Linguist

Striving for balance
MBTI Type
xNFP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
well I have to quit, I live here for like 25 years but I have no clue about people :D

Ask me something about engines !

I'm not assuming I know more than you! :D Just saying those were my observations lol although they change from place to place. When you go to Westphalia, though, it's initially like someone dumps your head in a bucket of cold ice water.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
the funniest thing is all the SJs now how to drive like assholes, but they now shit about cars :D

Little Linguist

Striving for balance
MBTI Type
xNFP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I love y'all, except when you drive me crazy!!!!!! :D All you need is two Ne dominants - and you'll have yourself a thread that covers everything - literally! Now you have a whole thread of them - notice all others beware to tread! Muhahahaha They all have either dominant or secondary Ne - apart from the few INTJs who are along for the ride....

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
"A threat that covers everything" - you know that really sounded nasty :D