• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENTP] The Official ENTP Haters' Thread

Kasper

Diabolical
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
It's okey, the effort u'll put into not talking about us is enough to expand our egos ever further.;)

*shrugs you off effortlessly, breathes in the ambivalence*

BerberElla

12 and a half weeks
MBTI Type
infp
There is not enough hate in this thread people.

I hate ENTP's because I wish I was one. :steam:

ed111

MBTI Type
INTJ
ENTPs just will not STFU!

For any ENTPs reading this, STFU! OK?

Unique

To be honest, I think I am more compatible with estps than entjs. but I only speak for myself.

I only make fun of sensors when they nitpick on my lack of details. These come mostly those come from ISJ. I emean come on, who gives a shit about spelling and doing something in the wrong procedure., the end resiulyt is all thqat matters.

Yeah agreed and this is what happens with the ENTPs I do get along with, we both get to the same end result in slightly different ways then laugh at the STJs picking holes in the process.

Winds of Thor

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
there are alot of hype about us lying and manipulation.

it is true we manipulate, but not so often as intjs do.
intjs can come up with extremely compex schemes that we don't boithrer thinking about.

but we are political animals just like any other NT.

I hate politics...It interferes with being efficient and has no point in productivity...

Typology

MBTI Type
epyT
Enneagram
ENTPs just will not STFU!

For any ENTPs reading this, STFU! OK?

Ooh. You should have put the 'STFU' at the beginning of the sentence, forcing us to remain quiet as we read. But don't worry, it's not like anybody's going to read this anyway.

yenom

Alexander the Terrible
Yeah agreed and this is what happens with the ENTPs I do get along with, we both get to the same end result in slightly different ways then laugh at the STJs picking holes in the process.

ESTPs and ENTPs are quite similar. Both are extroverted percievers.

The problem is that we are more delusional than your type. :dont:

But I also enjoy sucidal activiites like bungee jumping and parachuting and playing with guns, or any high risk activities without thinking the consequences for that matter.:yes:

simulatedworld

Freshman Member
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
ESTPs and ENTPs are quite similar. Both are extroverted percievers.

The problem is that we are more delusional than your type. :dont:

But I also enjoy sucidal activiites like bungee jumping and parachuting and playing with guns, or any high risk activities without thinking the consequences for that matter.:yes:

Not really. We look kind of similar on the surface but our thought processes are dramatically different.

Udog

Seriously Delirious
MBTI Type
INfp
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
ENTPs, stop trying to get free shit from me!!!

:D

ColonelGadaafi

MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
Si
One man's 'funny guy' is another's 'annoying twat'. No offence...

Oh i disagree sir, if this "other man" views the world in a linear sandbox fashion, he will find most people to be in lines of "annoying" "irritating" and "cuntish".

Mondo

Welcome to Sunnyside
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Oh i disagree sir, if this "other man" views the world in a linear sandbox fashion, he will find most people to be in lines of "annoying" "irritating" and "cuntish".

I'd agree- those people are humorless skanks.

ed111

MBTI Type
INTJ

Well, I view the world holistically, but still find most people to be, as you say, cuntish. :)