• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENTP] The Official ENTP Haters' Thread

Synthetic Darkness

I hate people who argue for the sake of arguing which most of my ENTP friends do, especially when ENTPs contradict themselves and don't realize it because they're too busy trying to prove other people wrong.

But hey I'm borderline ENTP anyways so I'm sure people could say the exact same thing about me ^_^

Moiety

MBTI Type
ISFJ
tell me more!

We have the means to make you talk , we have entj friends!

The meaning of life™ was written by the founder of the ENFP freemasonry guild and we all vowed to never disclose any information regarding the contents of that holy book. Still... if you are apt at connecting the dots, you might see patterns in the lives of healthy ENFPs and get your answer if you ask the right question.

*throws flash grenade and disappears*

Eldanen

Arcesso pulli gingerios!
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
It's impossible to actually hate ENTPs. Everyone loves us <3. If anyone hated us, it would be like dividing by zero.

B

beyondaurora

you guys seem to be pricks.

Uh huh. :yes:

Many ENTP's I've met have no qualms with being totally blunt and insensitive. They play devil's advocate at the most inappropriate times and are rarely serious.

Thus far, they frustrate me more than any other type.

EcK

The Memes Justify the End
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
Uh huh. :yes:

Many ENTP's I've met have no qualms with being totally blunt and insensitive. They play devil's advocate at the most inappropriate times and are rarely serious.

Thus far, they frustrate me more than any other type.

:puppy_dog_eyes:

nozflubber

DoubleplusUngoodNonperson
MBTI Type
Hype
I hart ENTPs, but that was only after I learned about the games they play...... I actually still think they're serious sometimes!! Oh, the similarities.....

Jeffster

veteran attention whore
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx
I don't hate anyone, but they do annoy me in the Vent chat with the constant need to be vulgar.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
Guess it has to do in the end a lot with the person behind the type.

I hate the stereotypical views like "they like to argue or playing devils advocate". I neither like any of the two.

I think the wish to argue is a general thing of insecure people. Because if you trust in yourself, you dont have to constantly argue about your viewpoint.

The wish to debate on the other hand is something you must like. Like in the politics forums, where people debate all the day, but not doing anything practical.

So I am neither a fan of debate or arguing, but I'll admit, if I am drunk I like to behave like a martyr. I have to change that.

yenom

Alexander the Terrible
there are alot of hype about us lying and manipulation.

it is true we manipulate, but not so often as intjs do.
intjs can come up with extremely compex schemes that we don't boithrer thinking about.

but we are political animals just like any other NT.

Kasper

Diabolical
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
ENTPs only care about themselves.

Pfft, whatever *dismisses*

I hate ENTPs. No really, I do. I was lying when I said I hated INTPs and then again when I said I really hated INTJs but I’m all serrrius now :yes: I'm starting a secret club for ENTP haters and to mess with your egos we'll never talk about you.

Unique

I know a few decent ENTPs but the majority of them treat ESTPs terrible. Even the "okay" ones will always crack jokes on S types.

In a nutshell I find them to be the least humble type

I don't hate anyone, but they do annoy me in the Vent chat with the constant need to be vulgar.

haa I noticed this actually, just about every.... actually no EVERY ENTP I've known enjoys swearing etc

EcK

The Memes Justify the End
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
Pfft, whatever *dismisses*

I hate ENTPs. No really, I do. I was lying when I said I hated INTPs and then again when I said I really hated INTJs but I’m all serrrius now :yes: I'm starting a secret club for ENTP haters and to mess with your egos we'll never talk about you.
It's okey, the effort u'll put into not talking about us is enough to expand our egos ever further.;)

yenom

Alexander the Terrible
I know a few decent ENTPs but the majority of them treat ESTPs terrible. Even the "okay" ones will always crack jokes on S types.

In a nutshell I find them to be the least humble type

haa I noticed this actually, just about every.... actually no EVERY ENTP I've known enjoys swearing etc

To be honest, I think I am more compatible with estps than entjs. but I only speak for myself.

I only make fun of sensors when they nitpick on my lack of details. These come mostly those come from ISJ. I emean come on, who gives a shit about spelling and doing something in the wrong procedure., the end resiulyt is all thqat matters.