• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENTP] The Official ENTP Haters' Thread

EcK

The Memes Justify the End
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
I'm sure amarg should show about with something to say about how them enfp are the real cool kids and oh, there's also peguy and his ritualistic desire to see me skinned alive and calling me a troll when all he does is basically posting about how much he hates me (fun, i know!) or something like that, could be entertaining.
a bunch of infp saying that we hurt their feelings and are hard to understand

and the list/show goes on

Galusha

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7?
reason to hate ENTPs:
every conversation you have with them turns into this ^

Antimony

You're fired. Lol.
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
^ We are still awesome.

jenocyde

half mystic, half skeksis
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
yeah, but the reasons to hate ENTPs are much nicer than the reasons to hate ENTJs. :coffee:

Asterion

Ruler of the Stars
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
MUHAhAHAHA great idea! Let's do it!

What is the best tactic?

hmmm... how to alienate others... disclose their secrets? humiliate and mock them? Okay, I've worked it out, we'll just get all the ENTPs drunk and parade them about the place, that should do the trick

onemoretime

Dreaming the life
MBTI Type
3h50
reason to hate ENTPs:
every conversation you have with them turns into this ^

It's not our fault that others haven't figured out that shameless self-promotion and turning of phrases is the best defense against attacks - ;)

Antimony

You're fired. Lol.
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I don't think ENTP's need to be drunk and parading to get everyone away.

We just need a parade.

onemoretime

Dreaming the life
MBTI Type
3h50

We just need a parade.

Either that, or just start a pure brainstorming thread - taking the previous post to its next logical conclusion. That'll scare plenty of people off

Asterion

Ruler of the Stars
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx

We just need a parade.

:huh: we're not doing mardi gras again, it was bad enough the first time round!

Antimony

You're fired. Lol.
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
You are no fun!!!!

Asterion

Ruler of the Stars
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
You are no fun!!!!

:horor: We don't do feathers and frisky stuff!!! that's for the ENFPs!!!

What if we just suddenly started to act completely different, like, they are going to know that we're ENTPs, and expect everything to go bonkers. Actually, we could just go even more bonkers, and rebel against the moderators, and take the entire forum over!!! :cheese:

Antimony

You're fired. Lol.
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
THAT IS A WONDERFUL PLAN!

And I might be an ENTP, but I love the frisky stuff.

So, how are we going to go about this? As soon as we got into power, we would have to (forbid it all) HAVE RESPONSIBILITIES!!!!

Asterion

Ruler of the Stars
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
THAT IS A WONDERFUL PLAN!

And I might be an ENTP, but I love the frisky stuff.

So, how are we going to go about this? As soon as we got into power, we would have to (forbid it all) HAVE RESPONSIBILITIES!!!!

they can be easily shirked, it would be a fairly chaotic system, I'll patrol the hallway for ligers, and blah... Designing the rulebook would be the first and only step to take place, it would be full of absolute shit :D

Antimony

You're fired. Lol.
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
ohohohoh can we have as many parties as we want?

CAN LIGERS PARTY?

Galusha

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7?
Either that, or just start a pure brainstorming thread - taking the previous post to its next logical conclusion. That'll scare plenty of people off

HA! your tricks won't work on me! :harhar:

Reason for ENTPs to hate themselves: they always forget that they shouldn't be telling you the plot they have against you. 'Cause it's just such a good plan, you just need to hear it!

onemoretime

Dreaming the life
MBTI Type
3h50
HA! your tricks won't work on me! :harhar:

Reason for ENTPs to hate themselves: they always forget that they shouldn't be telling you the plot they have against you. 'Cause it's just such a good plan, you just need to hear it!

Curses.

Of course, this also could just be a plot to get you to think that this is what I want you to do, when the reality is just the opposite - oh there I go again!

Reason for ENTJs to hate themselves: when others realize they're constantly plotting, it's easy to get them in a complete Te/Ni lock as they debate which tactic is actually going to be used against them. Because this would work this way, but then that would do that, however, it would lead to this effect, but that would seize that up, and I want this to happen, so this strategy would fall within this aspect of the plan, but counteract this one, which would completely contradict the other action, which also falls within the scope of what I want...

:hi: Regimented procedural thinking is way too much fun to derail - too bad I feel like crap every time I do it.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
Has anyone seen my pants by chance ? I dont even remember, if I wore it a work today -.-

Antimony

You're fired. Lol.
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Hmm come to think of it, where are my pants?

SOMEONE IS STEALING PANTS!!!!!

*runs*

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
Must be some underground ENTJ female activists organisation, who try to lure ugly mean into thinking they are hot by stealing their pants and then to poison them with a toxin that is affiliated over the male leg hair.

I should have listened to my gay soccer friends and shaved my legs -.-

EcK

The Memes Justify the End
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
:( people just won't hate us

:cry: