• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENTP] The Official ENTP Haters' Thread

yenom

Alexander the Terrible
maybe thats cuz i haven't seen a lot of initiative-backed ideas coming from within...ideas are there but time, labour, possible legal issue...etc make life too complicated...that'll prolly change from today onwards but as of right now, thats the status of things

real world evidence bit:
all that means, i think, is that you are a well developed ENTP. your functions are developed enough for you to trust them completely. not true for all ENTPs, especially if they (we) are recovering from a major setback...Ne goes nuts (usually a good thing) but Ti is like the run-away bride (second guessing aka over-thinking everything)

put ideas into practice, and learn from experience.
People learn like this, practice-->experience--->practice
this is true no matter what type you are
if you never practice your ideas , how can you learn anything?

As for deadlines, there are no deadlines in real life, only authority figures give you deadlines, and you can pretty much ignore them. Have patience and belive in your ability, whether meeting the deadline or not is optional.

Plus there is always something to learn from randomness.

Ardea

o edward cullen!
MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
^ Agree whole heartedly w/ untypable.

The only thing I hate about being an ENTP is the case of the WHATIFs. They are awful. And my Ne goes crazy. And I go crazy. Yeah...

thisGuy

MBTI Type
entp

^ Agree whole heartedly w/ untypable.

The only thing I hate about being an ENTP is the case of the WHATIFs. They are awful. And my Ne goes crazy. And I go crazy. Yeah...

yeah, realized that and only recently started putting into practice...calibrating Ti and fine-tuning Ne

mainly by...going up to random people and trying to figure out their types while talking to them...trying to type you guys without reading your types

what a combo tho...Ne and Ti

Qre:us

and now my favorite part..gonna be long...o well, im going to bed after this

Originally Posted by Qre:us
- convoluted in wording sometimes soo...a+ in linguistics?

- constant frustration to those (Fs mostly) with flightiness of showing caring/emotion/depth....one second make you feel like you inspired them to poetic prophecies, next make you feel like they only vaguely recall who you are what...now your trying to be a linguist too?

A "linguist"? Yeah, I guess I am. ;)

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram

As for deadlines, there are no deadlines in real life, only authority figures give you deadlines, and you can pretty much ignore them. Have patience and belive in your ability, whether meeting the deadline or not is optional.

Plus there is always something to learn from randomness.

One question though. Have you ever thought about the possibility that an idea may not work the way practice -> experience -> practice ?

yenom

Alexander the Terrible
One question though. Have you ever thought about the possibility that an idea may not work the way practice -> experience -> practice ?

an idea that does not work in reality, store it in your brain, use it to stimulate your imagination. If that fails, write it down in a book, and wait for an opportunity to put it to use.

One cannot know how an idea works without seeing how it works in reality.
all knowledge comes from reality and experience.

Qre:us

:SaiyanSmilie_anim: (bump)

Where's the flame???

* my head is deflating, we need more flaming! Besides, when I feel down, I love checking out this thread. :wubbie:

ChiChi Montague

MBTI Type
xNFP
Enneagram
4w5
only ENTPs could truly enjoy such questionable literary input as:

- men's health
- freakonomics
- anything by dan brown
- and all those new agey self-help business management manuals with titles the likes of "the way of the samurai"

BlackCat

Shaman
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I will never understand you ENTPs. Your intentions, why you do things in social situations, pretty much everything. Whenever I try to get to the bottom of this I get trolled by whoever I'm asking.

thisGuy

MBTI Type
entp

- men's health
- freakonomics
- anything by dan brown
- and all those new agey self-help business management manuals with titles the likes of "the way of the samurai"

whats wrong with men's health?

and samurais are cool cuz tom cruise was in a movie bout them

SillySapienne

`~~Philosoflying~~`
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
Hahaha, thisGuy and thatgirl should get married and spawn a million ENTP babies.

:D

Udog

Seriously Delirious
MBTI Type
INfp
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Hahaha, thisGuy and thatgirl should get married and spawn a million ENTP babies.

:D

They will name him thekid. He will be thedamnkid when he misbehaves.

velocity

MBTI Type
epic
They will name him thekid. He will be thedamnkid when he misbehaves.

:yim_rolling_on_the_

i just snorted what i was drinking out of my nose. bravo!

.. when he's older he'll become theman .. nietzsche's ubermensch is real!

Synarch

Once Was
MBTI Type
ENTP

- men's health
- freakonomics
- anything by dan brown

Pretty accurate.

Cool

MBTI Type
ENTP
Wow! I felt hurt... I get along very fine with INTPs even though we have different ideas I still find it nice to share thoughts with anybody. Since all of you people are haters anyways I have to say suck my d***