• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INTP] The Official INTP Haters' Thread

Salomé

meh
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Are we human? Or are we dancer?

Salomé

meh
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I love that song. Makes no fuckin' sense.

Much like noz.

Fluffywolf

Nips away your dignity
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I love that song. Makes no fuckin' sense.

Much like noz.

It's actually based on a quote, if I remember correctly.

edit: Hunter Stockton Thompson inspired the Killers for the lyrics.

MINUS 5 intp points for uninspired literalness.

Which made it a very strikingly good reaction to your uninspired comment, don't you think? Us INTP's are always a few steps ahead. ;(

INA

now! in shell form
MBTI Type
intp
Which made it a very strikingly good reaction to your uninspired comment, don't you think? Us INTP's are always a few steps ahead. ;(

OMG. you've run out of points :dont:. It wasn't a comment but a question as to how you are an exception to INTPs, you special person you.

Fluffywolf

Nips away your dignity
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
OMG. you've run out of points :dont:. It wasn't a comment but a question as to how you are an exception to INTPs, you special person you.

It was an assumption, thus a comment.

What are you trying to do! :p

Fluffywolf

Nips away your dignity
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Well, to give you an admittedly bad example. You don't tell Picasso's they're finger painters if you wish to know their technique, do you? :p

On a side note, you're one post away from 2k.

INTP + PMS = Wolverine on crack

Perpetual Motion Squad - We can go ALL night!

JonJT

MBTI Type
INTP
I hate INTPs because one of our personality flaws seems to be a lack of motivation and an inability to finish anything. I wouldn't say these characteristics are huge vices of mine, but I definitely feel they are contributing to my poor performance as an engineering student.

Grades seem to mean everything when your below the HR imposed minimum. Sigh I'm so bitter............:cry::steam:

mortabunt

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
Enneagram
I hate INTPs because they're unoriginal and copy INTJs.

We see that you're right after you take so long organizing and orchestrating everything. Then, we adapt what is usable to the currend needs.

mortabunt

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
Enneagram
yea, both of them were incredibly jealous and possessive.

Putting this out there: maybe because they thought that someone finally had come that they could be close to, and they didn't want to lose their only source of warmth. It's much easier for antiemotionals to say, "You're staying with me," than I love you. He might have said that in the past, but once our emotions are damaged, no holds barred. P.S.: I've never been whiney,and I positively detest whining. I might whine on Xbox Live when my BS meter goes off, but so does everyone else. In real life, I almost never whine about anything.

Last edited: