• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INTP] The Official INTP Haters' Thread

Luminous

༻✧✧༺
MBTI Type
Iᑎᖴᑭ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
The fact you don't see said complaints as a problem is actually a big problem. :cool:

Yes! How dare you make light of our complaints?

You INTPs and your sense of humor!

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
16xovw.jpg

Obfuscate

Permabanned
MBTI Type
iNtP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Lol is that a challenge? :alttongue:

absolutely...

The fact you don't see said complaints as a problem is actually a big problem. :cool:

lets put what i said in context for you...

a man stabs a child, then dumps the body and his household trash in a ditch... someone hears about it and says "i am dissappointed people only complained about the littering"...

the appropriate response isn't "the fact you aren't disturbed by the littering is a problem"...

it's an extreme example, but the same elements are at play...

Luminous

༻✧✧༺
MBTI Type
Iᑎᖴᑭ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
absolutely...

lets put what i said in context for you...

a man stabs a child, then dumps the body and his household trash in a ditch... someone hears about it and says "i am dissappointed people only complained about the littering"...

the appropriate response isn't "the fact you aren't disturbed the littering is a problem"...

it's an extreme example, but the same elements are at play...

I'm extremely upset that you can't see how amazing you are! So there!

giphy.gif

Firebird 8118

DJ Phoenix
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
[MENTION=29287]Obfuscate[/MENTION] Okay :D

Two words: incorrigibly stubborn. :alttongue:

Red Memories

Haunted Echoes
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
INTPs... ew...

says as if she doesn't practically fucking collect INTPs

cacaia

MBTI Type
NF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
At worst, INTPs can be too laid back (just letting the dishes sit there... LOL) and have the craziest sense of humor (sometimes in public:ohmy:)
At best, they will fix your computer and surprise you with thoughtful gifts- they will want to be with you and work things out , and will be patient if you are patient with them. You rock, INTPs (for the most part)