• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INTP] The Official INTP Haters' Thread

Firebird 8118

DJ Phoenix
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Sad-Puppy.jpg

Why?! Why can't you just hate us like everyone else? We never get the abuse we deserve.

Well, for one it’s hard to abuse you guys with that cute sad puppy face... lol :D

I dunno, I guess INTPs are just so endearing :wubbie: I especially admire the way you guys use your logic and intuition to make sense of the world and everything in it.

Yuurei

Noncompliant
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
I don't think I know a single one, IRL.

Virtual ghost

Complex paradigm
One of my better friends over the last decade is almost surely an INTP.
Not to mention that I am open minded about dating them, since I don't like drama too much.

Julius_Van_Der_Beak

Two-Headed Boy
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I refuse. Many of my favorite people are INTPs.

Maybe they're not always the most emotionally expressive, but they're (specifically the ones I'm speaking about, many of them current active members), smart, good listeners, kind, thoughtful, witty, fun, and great friends. Many of the best people I've met. [MENTION=13112]Stigmata[/MENTION] [MENTION=29287]Obfuscate[/MENTION] [MENTION=33717]Hermit of the Forest[/MENTION] [MENTION=36353]Hexcoder[/MENTION] [MENTION=37565]Tenebris[/MENTION] [MENTION=34313]RadicalDoubt[/MENTION] (sorry if I forgot anyone- it's late and I'm tired.)

Edited to add [MENTION=38541]Froody Blue Gem[/MENTION] because she's in limbo between INFJ and INTP :) And [MENTION=7]Totenkindly[/MENTION] who's been trying to fly under radar with no listed type!

y u no like me? :( I thought we were pals. You're not coming to my birthday party at Chuck E. Cheese.

Luminous

༻✧✧༺
MBTI Type
Iᑎᖴᑭ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
y u no like me? :( I thought we were pals. You're not coming to my birthday party at Chuck E. Cheese.

giphy.gif

Oh no. I'm sorry. Damnit! See! This is the problem with you INTPs! There are so many awesome ones of you that I can't even list you all! pounds fists on table

Please forgive me, Julius. Would an MST3K marathon make it better?

Stigmata

Super Moderator
Staff member
You're not coming to my birthday party at Chuck E. Cheese.

Hah!

I guess that means more localized currency with no real monetary value and inexplicably oversized anthropomorphic dancing rat for the rest of us!!

tumblr_inline_o2f2lyGGZH1sykh4r_500.gif

200.gif

EDIT: Chuck E Cheese is one of the few remaining places where I can get my fix of the Simpsons arcade game.

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I always used to take my intp kid there when he was an adolescent so we could play the multiplayer X-Men game. He still talks about it today and he's 24 now.

534460df6e2d7885482aa0d7a7f342b5.jpg

But damn that pizza sucked. Or wait, was it actually billed as pizza? Or just cheese-covered cardboard? I guess it is all in the marketing as far as expectations.

3udu37.jpg

Julius_Van_Der_Beak

Two-Headed Boy
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
giphy.gif

Oh no. I'm sorry. Damnit! See! This is the problem with you INTPs! There are so many awesome ones of you that I can't even list you all! pounds fists on table

Please forgive me, Julius. Would an MST3K marathon make it better?

You know exactly how to appease me.

Julius_Van_Der_Beak

Two-Headed Boy
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Hah!

I guess that means more localized currency with no real monetary value and inexplicably oversized anthropomorphic dancing rat for the rest of us!!

I was actually very skeptical of being served pizza by an anthropomorphic rodent. That is, at least until they changed their design. Now that I know he's totally rad, I'd bet he'd make some bodacious pizza.

LKY56GTNMNHUTCCBCOYGEM6TSM.jpg

Not your father's Chuck E. Cheese... this is a a murine mammal with attitude.

But damn that pizza sucked. Or wait, was it actually billed as pizza? Or just cheese-covered cardboard? I guess it is all in the marketing as far as expectations.

It's probably made from all the trash from the ball pit. You know, sweaty socks and shoelaces and things, maybe with the occasional ancient Tamigoctchi.

Stigmata

Super Moderator
Staff member
I was actually very skeptical of being served pizza by an anthropomorphic rodent. That is, at least until they changed their design. Now that I know he's totally rad, I'd bet he'd make some bodacious pizza.

LKY56GTNMNHUTCCBCOYGEM6TSM.jpg

Not your father's Chuck E. Cheese... this is a a murine mammal with attitude.

Stewart Little meets the early 90's Seattle grudge scene.

Can you imagine the meeting how this came about?

Board Director: "I called this meeting today to address a sharp decline in patrons dining in and scheduling parties. One of the common complains is about the quality of ingredients used in our Pizza.."
Employee #1: "What if we looked into a different supplier for our ingredients and re-market citing our improved quality and aspirations to be a legitimate pizza competitor....??"

*crickets and ambient cough noises fill the room*

Employee #2, who just so happens to be the Director's screw-up son-in-law: "*slirps drool* Duh, why don't we just update the rat??"

*brief silence followed by a roaring round of applause*

Board Director: *wipes a tear of joy from his eye* "Genius. Pure genius...."

Julius_Van_Der_Beak

Two-Headed Boy
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Stewart Little meets the early 90's Seattle grudge scene.

Can you imagine the meeting how this came about?

Board Director: "I called this meeting today to address a sharp decline in patrons dining in and scheduling parties. One of the common complains is about the quality of ingredients used in our Pizza.."
Employee #1: "What if we looked into a different supplier for our ingredients and re-market citing our improved quality and aspirations to be a legitimate pizza competitor....??"

*crickets and ambient cough noises fill the room*

Employee #2, who just so happens to be the Director's screw-up son-in-law: "*slirps drool* Duh, why don't we just update the rat??"

*brief silence followed by a roaring round of applause*

Board Director: *wipes a tear of joy from his eye* "Genius. Pure genius...."

American meritocracy at its finest, truly. Equality of opportunity levels at 5000%.

What I love is that when they updated him, they just went with something equally 90s, but with a little bit of a Pixar spin.

Obfuscate

Permabanned
MBTI Type
iNtP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
i am a bit disappointed... it seems like there must be better complaints than these...