User Tag List

First 263435363738 Last

Results 351 to 360 of 371

  1. #351
    Super Moderator STIGMATA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    MBTI
    XNTP
    Enneagram
    954 so/sp
    Posts
    5,056

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Julius_Van_Der_Beak View Post
    You're not coming to my birthday party at Chuck E. Cheese.
    Hah!

    I guess that means more localized currency with no real monetary value and inexplicably oversized anthropomorphic dancing rat for the rest of us!!




    EDIT: Chuck E Cheese is one of the few remaining places where I can get my fix of the Simpsons arcade game.
    The order of preference for your cognitive functions appears to be
    Ne > Ti > Te = Ni > Fi > Fe = Se > Si
    Likes Luminous, Yuu liked this post

  2. #352
    @.~*virinaĉo*~.@ Totenkindly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne
    Posts
    43,808

    Default

    I always used to take my intp kid there when he was an adolescent so we could play the multiplayer X-Men game. He still talks about it today and he's 24 now.



    But damn that pizza sucked. Or wait, was it actually billed as pizza? Or just cheese-covered cardboard? I guess it is all in the marketing as far as expectations.

    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

    “Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft
    Likes Yuu liked this post

  3. #353
    ha-ha-hoo Julius_Van_Der_Beak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    LII None
    Posts
    11,785

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Luminous View Post


    Oh no. I'm sorry. Damnit! See! This is the problem with you INTPs! There are so many awesome ones of you that I can't even list you all! pounds fists on table

    Please forgive me, Julius. Would an MST3K marathon make it better?

    You know exactly how to appease me.
    A path is made by walking on it.

    -Zhuangzi


    Likes Luminous liked this post

  4. #354
    ha-ha-hoo Julius_Van_Der_Beak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    LII None
    Posts
    11,785

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Stigmata View Post
    Hah!

    I guess that means more localized currency with no real monetary value and inexplicably oversized anthropomorphic dancing rat for the rest of us!!
    I was actually very skeptical of being served pizza by an anthropomorphic rodent. That is, at least until they changed their design. Now that I know he's totally rad, I'd bet he'd make some bodacious pizza.



    Not your father's Chuck E. Cheese... this is a a murine mammal with attitude.


    Quote Originally Posted by Totenkindly View Post

    But damn that pizza sucked. Or wait, was it actually billed as pizza? Or just cheese-covered cardboard? I guess it is all in the marketing as far as expectations.
    It's probably made from all the trash from the ball pit. You know, sweaty socks and shoelaces and things, maybe with the occasional ancient Tamigoctchi.
    A path is made by walking on it.

    -Zhuangzi


    Likes STIGMATA liked this post

  5. #355
    Super Moderator STIGMATA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    MBTI
    XNTP
    Enneagram
    954 so/sp
    Posts
    5,056

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Julius_Van_Der_Beak View Post
    I was actually very skeptical of being served pizza by an anthropomorphic rodent. That is, at least until they changed their design. Now that I know he's totally rad, I'd bet he'd make some bodacious pizza.



    Not your father's Chuck E. Cheese... this is a a murine mammal with attitude.
    Stewart Little meets the early 90's Seattle grudge scene.

    Can you imagine the meeting how this came about?

    Board Director: "I called this meeting today to address a sharp decline in patrons dining in and scheduling parties. One of the common complains is about the quality of ingredients used in our Pizza.."
    Employee #1: "What if we looked into a different supplier for our ingredients and re-market citing our improved quality and aspirations to be a legitimate pizza competitor....??"

    *crickets and ambient cough noises fill the room*

    Employee #2, who just so happens to be the Director's screw-up son-in-law: "*slirps drool* Duh, why don't we just update the rat??"

    *brief silence followed by a roaring round of applause*

    Board Director: *wipes a tear of joy from his eye* "Genius. Pure genius...."
    The order of preference for your cognitive functions appears to be
    Ne > Ti > Te = Ni > Fi > Fe = Se > Si

  6. #356
    ha-ha-hoo Julius_Van_Der_Beak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    LII None
    Posts
    11,785

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Stigmata View Post
    Stewart Little meets the early 90's Seattle grudge scene.

    Can you imagine the meeting how this came about?

    Board Director: "I called this meeting today to address a sharp decline in patrons dining in and scheduling parties. One of the common complains is about the quality of ingredients used in our Pizza.."
    Employee #1: "What if we looked into a different supplier for our ingredients and re-market citing our improved quality and aspirations to be a legitimate pizza competitor....??"

    *crickets and ambient cough noises fill the room*

    Employee #2, who just so happens to be the Director's screw-up son-in-law: "*slirps drool* Duh, why don't we just update the rat??"

    *brief silence followed by a roaring round of applause*

    Board Director: *wipes a tear of joy from his eye* "Genius. Pure genius...."
    American meritocracy at its finest, truly. Equality of opportunity levels at 5000%.

    What I love is that when they updated him, they just went with something equally 90s, but with a little bit of a Pixar spin.
    A path is made by walking on it.

    -Zhuangzi



  7. #357
    ฬᎥɬⲥhฯ ฬ๏ოᥑռ Luminous's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    925 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ✨ Fi
    Posts
    6,305

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Julius_Van_Der_Beak View Post
    You know exactly how to appease me.
    Yay!!!!!!!!




    aka Janet Beattitudes, woman about town. Kicking ass and taking names meekly, with love and respect for her fellow humans.

  8. #358
    heel turn 2 Obfuscate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    MBTI
    iNtP
    Enneagram
    954 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ili Ni
    Posts
    1,880

    Default

    i am a bit disappointed... it seems like there must be better complaints than these...
    A man said to the universe:
    “Sir, I exist!”
    “However,” replied the universe,
    “The fact has not created in me
    A sense of obligation."
    Likes Maya Dawn, Hermit of the Forest liked this post

  9. #359
    Upside-Down Rainbow Maya Dawn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    974 sx/so
    Socionics
    EII Ne
    Posts
    2,706

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Obfuscate View Post
    i am a bit disappointed... it seems like their must be better complaints than these...
    Lol is that a challenge?
    “The world breaks everyone, then some become strong at the broken places.” ~Ernest Hemingway

    Johari: https://kevan.org/johari?name=~MS*ANGEL~
    Nohari: https://kevan.org/nohari?name=~MS*ANGEL~

    Quote Originally Posted by Nijntje View Post
    "And then, raising my lids slowly and looking out from underneath my lashes, i captured him with my eyes"

  10. #360
    Digital ambition Virtual ghost's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    MBTI
    iNTJ
    Enneagram
    513 so/sp
    Posts
    11,844

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Obfuscate View Post
    i am a bit disappointed... it seems like their must be better complaints than these...

    The fact you don't see said complaints as a problem is actually a big problem.
    Likes Luminous, Maya Dawn liked this post

Similar Threads

  1. [INTJ] The Official INTJ Haters' Thread
    By TheLastMohican in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 421
    Last Post: 04-12-2018, 02:14 PM
  2. [ENTP] The Official ENTP Haters' Thread
    By EcK in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 652
    Last Post: 06-14-2016, 05:25 PM
  3. [INTJ] The Official INTJ Hunters' Thread
    By Ming in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 56
    Last Post: 01-12-2015, 11:21 PM
  4. [ISTJ] The Official ISTJ Fanclub Thread
    By RansomedbyFire in forum The SJ Guardhouse (ESFJ, ISFJ, ESTJ, ISTJ)
    Replies: 103
    Last Post: 07-03-2009, 11:09 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO