• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INTP] The Official INTP Haters' Thread

Owl

desert pelican
MBTI Type
INTP
I hate you because you probably enjoyed Gödel, Escher, Bach. And even maybe understood it or at least had a theory on what the hell it was all about.

I just bought that book two days ago!

After seeing the title in the bookstore, there was no way I couldn't start reading it. After reading the forward by the author, in which he explans what he thinks his book is about, there was not way I couldn't purchase it. Next time you're at the bookstore, pick up a copy and read the forward.

I hate INTP's because they neither pay attention to nor care to remember the things that make life possible. If the world were populated solely by INTP's everyone would die exposure, dehydration, or starvation in short order.

King sns

MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
INTP's make whiney boyfriends.

groovejet02

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
I don't really possess loathing or hate, but I guess I'll go for dislike.

Here we go.

I dislike the INTP trait of being flaky and withdrawn - at times it comes across as selfish. I include myself in this.

Sometimes I refuse to get out of my shell just to annoy people, particularly my mom and my ENFP best friend whose form of selfishness is expressed in a very opposite way: extroverted obnoxiousness.

This is just one example of my emotional immaturity.

If the world were populated solely by INTP's everyone would die exposure, dehydration, or starvation in short order.

But no one would care. ;)

INTP's make whiney boyfriends.

I apologize on his behalf :hug:

Last edited by a moderator:

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Are you sure he isn't/wasn't INFP? The thought of a whiney INTP is impossible for me to digest. :shock:

They can be whiney when it comes to personal shit and emotions are unavoidable. Usually goes well with their tendency towards jealousy/possessiveness. Can be cute when done in moderation though :D

Grungemouse

Widdles in your cream.
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
They can be whiney when it comes to personal shit and emotions are unavoidable. Usually goes well with their tendency towards jealousy/possessiveness. Can be cute when done in moderation though :D

I'll concede to that. I can be controlled by my jealousy sometimes. :p

King sns

MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Are you sure he isn't/wasn't INFP? The thought of a whiney INTP is impossible for me to digest. :shock:

nah. he was a T, for sure.
And there were actually 2 different ones.

one tested intp.

King sns

MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
yea, both of them were incredibly jealous and possessive.

ajblaise

Minister of Propagandhi
MBTI Type
INTP
Agreed... We don't need INTP's to start being self aware as well!

This is why it helps to be oblivious enough to avoid all that fuss.

nanook

a scream in a vortex
do you think that mark russinovich is intp? cause he is the sort of guy who cant be whiney (but may be begging or complaining with that thin shrill silent voice. like almost whiney, fail-whiney)

(but he looks like Kalach's avatar, the weird black n white waving bear.)

Synthetic Darkness

<_<

People who overestimate their intelligence irritate me...so I tend to avoid INTs, which sucks because my own family is full of them.

EcK

The Memes Justify the End
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
absolutly, intps got to realise that we entps are much smarter :laugh:

Costrin

rawr
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
5w4
Well, to be honest, a classmate told me how she used to hate me and acted hostile to me all the time, and I said in all honesty that I simply didn't notice it.

I've done that too.

They miss thread context.

Or sometimes they just can't pass up the opportunity for a good debate.

I hate INTPs because they suck.

groovejet02

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
<_<

People who overestimate their intelligence irritate me...so I tend to avoid INTs, which sucks because my own family is full of them.

My ENFP friend over-estimates her intelligence all the fucking time. Dont think this is a type thing ..