• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INTJ] INTJ Poll: What's Your Birth Order?

INTJ Poll: What's Your Birth Order?

• Eldest/Elder Child

Votes: 22 45.8%
  • Middle Child

Votes: 9 18.8%
  • Youngest/Younger Child

Votes: 9 18.8%
  • Only Child

Votes: 8 16.7%

• Total voters

Kalach

Filthy Apes!
MBTI Type
INTJ
I'm eldest (by 18 months and 7 years respectively) of three.

I was INTJ before they knew what to do with me. Mother (I think ISFJ) claims my character was evident even before I learned to walk.

Dunno my father's type. Really can't tell.

Younger bro, dunno, he's not with us any more.
Much younger sis, also don't quite know, but she might well be ESFJ.

Virtual ghost

Complex paradigm
I was INTJ before they knew what to do with me. Mother (I think ISFJ) claims my character was evident even before I learned to walk.

I have exactly the same situation.
It can quite hard to be a parent to INTJ.

plaguerat

MBTI Type
INTJ
I'm the oldest in a family with an ESFP mother and siblings who are most likely E's, and S's.
I was always told I was "wrong" or "needed therapy" for my introversion and especially indifference.

Until I found out that INTJ's even existed and were out there in the world. That was a very nice experience.

Jwill

MBTI Type
INTJ
Yeah, I've always been an INTJ. I'm different from the rest of my strong F family (with the exception of a much-older iNfj brother that I was never really close to until I entered high school). Still, they were always pretty understanding of me, especially when it came to my need for space and my strong will. If they had tried to force me to be like them or took away my right to pass on things I didn't want to do, I would have had a really, really hard time...

maliafee

Birth order affects people mostly in the context of their family, I believe; outside of that people might seem different.

My INTJ brother is the third boy in a family of five kids = middle.