• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INTJ] You know you are INTJ when...

plaguerat

MBTI Type
INTJ
When you're reading this thread to an INFP friend and they say

" I don't really think arrogance is a compliment. You guys are emotionless jerks."
and I you say
" Thank you. That means nothing to me."

Misty_Mountain_Rose

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
4w5
Originally Posted by Misty_Mountain_Rose
When you organize your groceries on the belt at the store by size, shape, temperature and texture... and spend 15 minutes re-bagging everything because SOMEHOW the cashier failed to notice your amazing organizational skillz.

You get completely irritated when the cashier scan 3 of the 4 chicken pot pies, leaving the lone pie to be lumped in with household cleaning supplies. You have already stared down anyone attempting to bag your stuff sending them off in fear, nearly crying. Loading bags in your cart by weight, item and the way it's going to be loaded into your vehicle, waiting, impatiently for that last pot pie to get scanned so you can add it to the bag with the other three wondering just how anyone could fail to notice your efficiency and ignore it like you're just...another..shopper. :shock:

EXACTLY! :D

Headstrong

MBTI Type
INTJ
...you sort your cash in ascending or descending order, make sure they are all facing the same way, and heaven forbid that any of them are upside down. In addition, you eliminate as many wrinkles or folds as possible and get irritated when they fail to conform.

You also know you are an INTJ when someone hands you cash and fails to adhere the above standards. Especially the upside down one.

...you google words or use dictionary.com to make sure they are spelled correctly before using them.

Athenian200

Protocol Droid
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
When you're an INFJ, but you wake up one day, and inadvertently offend someone... and surprisingly, instead of the normal swell of guilt, you just feel indifference or mild annoyance, blow them off, and continue about your business as if nothing happened. You then become vaguely aware of a mixture of relief and the concern that you might have lost something very important, but this is quickly relegated to the back of your mind as you focus your energy on your current project.

That's how I typically go about imagining what it's like to be an INTJ, anyway. I don't actually claim to know what it's like, though, having never been one.

runvardh

にゃん
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
When you actually can tally up on one hand how many times you've made physical contact with any other body in the last week.

:doh: :blush:

You know you're an INTJ when...

You feel that you HAVE to explain to someone why things are this way, that they have to think about the long term, that this wouldn't have happened if xyz had been done, and that in the future they should do such and such, when really all they wanted was someone to listen to them and a shoulder to cry on.

I feel it, though I only action on it half the time...

When you are constantly asked in a science class, "How did you figure that out?" and you say "Uh.. I don't know" because you don't want to say "How DIDN'T you figure that out?"

:BangHead:

When the same conversation happens regarding romantic relationships, but now you're the person who fails to see the obvious.

:doh: :cry:

I do the same thing. Baggers around here bag groceries like stuffing a sack.

But 15 minutes is maybe enjoying the process a little too much.

How much are you arranging? I'm done in 5.

I'm good with suitcases too.

:blush:

...you sort your cash in ascending or descending order, make sure they are all facing the same way, and heaven forbid that any of them are upside down. In addition, you eliminate as many wrinkles or folds as possible and get irritated when they fail to conform.

You also know you are an INTJ when someone hands you cash and fails to adhere the above standards. Especially the upside down one.

guilty... :blush:

...you google words or use dictionary.com to make sure they are spelled correctly before using them.

:blush: :blush: :blush:

...only if I'm not confident I've already spelled it correctly

But damnit I'm still INFP right? Right? :cry:

callmemigs

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
How about you ignore it and go watch another anime?

I just thought this thread was created for stupid reasons. I'm about to ignore it but I also want people to stop replying to such stupid thread.

Last edited:

Economica

Dhampyr
MBTI Type
INTJ
When you are constantly asked in a science class, "How did you figure that out?" and you say "Uh.. I don't know" because you don't want to say "How DIDN'T you figure that out?"

When the same conversation happens regarding romantic relationships, but now you're the person who fails to see the obvious.

:laugh: / :cry:

mortabunt

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
Enneagram
You know you're and INTJ when you say you're right just because you want other people to be wrong.
You know you're and INTJ when even the ISTJ's think you're an uptight prick.

ed111

MBTI Type
INTJ
When your enfp friend tells you how he is admires how you can be so rational about making difficult decisions, but tells you he also shudders at how calculating you can be.

RenaiReborn

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
1w2

Yes...and imagine how it is for an INTJ working as a store manager. D:

When someone hands you the cash and you are irritated by their failing to adhere to the above standards?

iwakar

crush the fences
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

Oh... I do this. Fuh realz.

Qre:us

*Frustration sets in because of the only unpredictable variable called the human factor impinging on the system from aquiring optimal efficiency.

*When in a conversation, a bored or frustrated look comes into your eyes because your Ni+Te is losing the idiot and his trivialities.

*When others complain that you are socially awkward in conversations because you want everything to be: (1) most succintly put, (2) irrelevant of social etiquette (whatever weirdness that is), (3) may walk away (mind tune-out) when the conversation is not adding extra useful information to your databank.

*When, then, YOU want your close others to listen to you rant and rave about the stupidities of humanity, but, still cannot connect the logic of why then you need to reciprocate/practice the social etiquette of listening to their complaining, just for the sake of.

*When you're an ass, and the only reason is because others don't have a backbone.

Matthew_Z

That chalkboard guy
MBTI Type
xxxx
Yes...and imagine how it is for an INTJ working as a store manager. D:

When someone hands you the cash and you are irritated by their failing to adhere to the above standards?
In my experience, you don't need to be a J in order to have an obsession about about how money is ordered. Same thing with monopoly money and a deck of cards.

thisGuy

MBTI Type
entp
-when you know that people know that you like them cuz you told them to f off