• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INTJ] You know you are INTJ when...

Rex

MBTI Type
INTJ
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Regarding Pluto.

From my FB fav quotes: "it's ok pluto, i'm not a planet either"

Thisica

MBTI Type
NiTe
Enneagram
5w4
When you're in a yoga class and they tell you to focus on the present moment in meditation, and in actuality, you think how stupid it is to focus on the present moment and focus about other things anyway.

When you question authority why they are asking you to do things.

There's a scientific explanation for everything.

Most of the music you listen to is esoteric obscure stuff that nobody's even heard of.

When people have told you that your poetry is written too mathematical/structured and you tell things, rather than show them in your writing.

Misspellings and incorrect use of the English language annoy you.

Yep. Guilty of these. Evidence of this, especially in poetry, below:

Winter:
Black gloves sheath purple-tingled fingers
Under rainy clouds
And flight of birds wake me in the late daydreaming
Under a cold atmosphere.
Burning hydrocarbons from a long arm

Kilometres away:

Good old Sol,
How unusually quiet are the cool spots
Erupting during the 24th Cycle!
2H+2H=>He
And tiny neutrinos switching flavours
Through our feet.

Warmed slowly by CO2 asymmetric vibrations invisibly in
Air
Running down Gibbs energy
And running up the entropic states!
In the Universe of phase space

Grabbing hold via electromagnetism and gravity:
A mole to spare, two atoms to fuse.

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
you're 11 your parents are conservative christians who forbid you from having sex before marriage and they're giving you "the talk" about sex. you argue that their are different sizes of penises and vaginas and that you would need to have sex first to know if you would "fit" well together. your parents tell you you're crazy but you remain unswayed until you eventually compromise, telling them that you agree not to have sex, but that you insist on measuring the diameter and depth of the woman's vagina and preferably inserting a mold of your penis into it to make sure that the 2 of you will have a good fit for when you get married and and do have sex
PS: true story from INTJ best friend :yes:

shadowjasmine

Instinctual Variant
sx
You know you're an intj when..
An infp tells you everything happens for a deeper reason trying to tell you they like you but you turn it into a whole scientific argument

Ene

MBTI Type
iNfj
Enneagram
5w4
I'm thinking maybe you know you're an INTJ when you wish to forego the small talk, preliminaries, the hoopla, dog and pony shows and get on with the project. And believe me, I consider that a compliment, not a put-down. I admire people who cut to the chase and get on with it...whatever it happens to be.

Standuble

You know you're an intj when..
An infp tells you everything happens for a deeper reason trying to tell you they like you but you turn it into a whole scientific argument

I would argue with that as well. "Everything happens for a reason" is a major fallacy in itself.

Ene

MBTI Type
iNfj
Enneagram
5w4
I would argue with that as well. "Everything happens for a reason" is a major fallacy in itself.

Um...do you have proof? How can you be sure? Is that an opinion or a fact? Certainly, in nature, nothing happens in and of itself without affecting other mechanisms and systems, so how can you be sure that is a fallacy? Just asking. Sounds awfully INFPish...to me;) I'll believe you if you can give me valid proof, otherwise, I'll consider it an opinion and be okay with it. haha. I just saw your signature and had to say something. Hope you don't mind a little good natured "funning around."

shadowjasmine

Instinctual Variant
sx
I argued that of course everything happens for a reason because cause and effect but the deeper meaning thing is invalid to state as a fact because its a matter of opinion that seems to be believed because of someone's emotions and imagination and not so much on precise evidence or proof

Cellmold

Wake, See, Sing, Dance

Most likely true. It's usually that everything happens and humanity projects a reason onto it. It's how we cope with our existence.

I

Infinite Bubble

People want there to be a reason for everything so that they don't have to pin the blame for their mistakes and feel bad for themselves. It takes off the responsibilities for their own actions that most people are unconsciously scared of. Take a break up for example. They will feel terrible, but might think to themselves 'I guess it just wasn't meant to be' or something similar. It's the same principle that keeps the concept of a God alive.

Zyelhsak

MBTI Type
Intj
Wow there is a lot of haters on here. I suspect jealousy plays a role as well as a lack of understanding. We don't hate the other types, but feel you guys should get off your emotional asses and use some damned reasoning. That's all we expect. Not so hard, honestly. :)

Cellmold

Wake, See, Sing, Dance
Wow there is a lot of haters on here. I suspect jealousy plays a role as well as a lack of understanding. We don't hate the other types, but feel you guys should get off your emotional asses and use some damned reasoning. That's all we expect. Not so hard, honestly. :)

That's very emotional of you.

Zyelhsak

MBTI Type
Intj
Such a huge misunderstanding to say we don't have emotions. My emotions are extremely intense, which is why i only choose to share them with a few select people. I wouldn't say there is a lot of emotions there, there is facts, people need to the learn the difference.

scorpiomover

Yup. For a T-dom, that is, an INTP or an ENTJ, it's pretty much a given. That's why it's so funny when INTJs say this, because they are only T-aux, and they often don't develop their T until much later in life, often only in their 30s, and sometimes, not even then.

scorpiomover

you're 11 your parents are conservative christians who forbid you from having sex before marriage and they're giving you "the talk" about sex. you argue that their are different sizes of penises and vaginas and that you would need to have sex first to know if you would "fit" well together. your parents tell you you're crazy but you remain unswayed until you eventually compromise, telling them that you agree not to have sex, but that you insist on measuring the diameter and depth of the woman's vagina and preferably inserting a mold of your penis into it to make sure that the 2 of you will have a good fit for when you get married and and do have sex
PS: true story from INTJ best friend :yes:
Holy mackerel, Robin. Didn't anyone tell him that muscles can stretch?

Zyelhsak

MBTI Type
Intj
So are you saying I'm underdeveloped still or reached that development. Hard for me to gauge with the way you posted that. Also, this was posted with a bit of humor, a throw back to intj's personality for probably underdeveloped sensitivity. I admit, I've been forced to develop that considering my situation. The board really just seem hateful overall, and I don't promote hate in any situation.

Zyelhsak

MBTI Type
Intj
It isn't exactly invalid to state, we should ponder further the meaning of such things, just for the hell of it. Stating it isn't wrong, but not backing it up with a logical reason or so forth, is ridiculous.