• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENTJ] Everybody hates the ENTJ

professor goodstain

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7~7
I work (somewhat in a way) under an ENTJ. One would think he's a P by the way he has crap (material of our trade) strewn all over the countryside. But the J shows up in that he has it all organized. He's a flipin stresscase but yet we'd only be half as efficient without him. By what everyone around besides me calls arguements between us, one would think i'd be nowhere around that dude besides work but we go fishin a couple times a year.

Kasper

Diabolical
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
theyre fun to anger

No, no they’re not! After they realise you’re baiting them they have to continue explaining as if you were serious to save face so they don’t feel like they’ve been made a fool of. Not fun to anger; [whisper] They try to explain the fun away.

:sadbanana:

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
you_fail.jpg

sniper dove :D

yenom

Alexander the Terrible
Sad news for you fieldmarshals, Te is the least required function to fight in a war.
Ne and Se is more necessary. So don't overestimate your own power.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
No, no they’re not! After they realise you’re baiting them they have to continue explaining as if you were serious to save face so they don’t feel like they’ve been made a fool of. Not fun to anger; [whisper] They try to explain the fun away.

I find this fitting:

Quasi-identity is an intertype relation between two people from opposing quadras.
In these relations, partners share some general spheres of interest and gravitate towards conversations on these topics. At a distance, people are often impressed with many aspects of their quasi-identicals, particularly their 'artful' use of their leading function. Partners often respect each other from a distance. Close-up, however, their instincts are to want to correct the other person's approach and redefine the issues in completely different language. This leads to a feeling of being unappreciated by the other. Partners are easily drawn into quite personal conversations because of the sense that the other person will understand them, but this psychological intimacy can easily disappear without a trace. This can lead to disappointment and a feeling of betrayal of trust or lack of loyalty when partners suddenly don't want to be around each other or maintain the relationship anymore (because it may be draining them). While generally sympathetic towards each other, quasi-identicals are almost unable to offer meaningful assistance on a personal level, and quickly become annoyed with each other's expectations.

Valiant

Courage is immortality
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Sad news for you fieldmarshals, Te is the least required function to fight in a war.

:rofl1: No wonder your type is "FAIL".

All functions are potential tools in a war. This is why the general has a staff of advisors.
The general is the great organizer. But generals should be talented in general, also, so that he can understand the basics of everything under his command.
ENTJ's tend to be "utilitarian", ruthless (when needed), some are even pretty balanced and they tend to have a tremendous energy and ability to manipulate people and situations to their advantage.

ReadingRainbows

Cat Wench
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

Lacey

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
My roommate's ENTJ and she's awesome. We got assigned together freshman year and we've lived together for 3 years. She's there to kick my ass when I'm procrastinating (or anybody else's when the law needs to be laid down), she shares my morbid sense of humor, and is really open-minded and non-judgmental. I'm not sure if I know any other ENTJs, but if they're anything like my roommate they're okay in my book.

Carmen

MBTI Type
ENTJ

Thats so true. I'm an ENTJ, just yesterday i was arguing with my sister after a few minutes i realized she was just doing it to anger me...of course i didn't back down (fear of being humiliated) and well long story short someone got a shoe thrown at them :9436:

Eruca

78% me
MBTI Type
INxx
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
An ENTJ appreciation thread? This wont last long...:rolli:

Only kidding. I wish I knew more ENTJs. :doh:

corey_vann

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8sx
I love being an ENTJ and couldn't imagine being anything else!

Quay

Peaced
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
My father is an ENTJ.

Just learning how to get along with him and I'm almost 32.

What broke the ice is politics. He is the only person in the world I can talk about it with objectively without ad hominems and slippery slopes.

We start conversations with politics and then end up discussing our personal worlds.

I clean his house for him, he cooks dinner for my children (the best cook I know).

We also compare and contrast PDAs and whose is better etc.

I notice that he will imitate the craziest thing I do, and reform it into some rigid, perfected, scheduled something (lol), but it usually works better than the way I did it initially. I think this is his way of quietly saying and showing me, "I like your idea, but your execution just needs work."

He has been by my side no matter what crazy shit I'm doing or going through.

He's great.

That's it.

hermeticdancer

MBTI Type
eNFp
Enneagram

According to what source? I like where you are going with this...
I've always felt like I could kick an ENTJ's a@@ truthfully if it came down to it, in the line of battle.

hermeticdancer

MBTI Type
eNFp
Enneagram
Best way to piss of an ENTJ, confirm their stereotypes that lead them to dislike other people and the world and diminish their feelings.
its so fun...
After winning them over, being loyal, and gaining their trust, turn on them slowly, start stealing money from them, sleeping other men of wealth, Keep it private, make up that you have hidden cancer or you dad died, this will gain their sympathies, then down right, give them an STD, start complaining about your bad circumstances, it's like low level static noise, they will want to listen and help you, take some of their advice and their offerings, but be hard on yourself, ask them to help you find a therapist. Give them a glimmer of hope...Toward the end when you get bored enough tell them you are so depressed and nothing can fix you. After you have collected enough cash and drained them emotionally, bail and leave for a warm and sunny place...

:0)

EDIT: I should mention
ENFJ's are better at this sort of thing.