• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NT] NTs - too cool for school! yes?

R

Riva

liar.
yes NTs do have friends and yes some of them are actually cool and might be admired by others at school even from a non academic point of view.
(well if it was academic most of us are admired by other types since we are smart asses.)
but when it comes to being the cool guy we don't have much luck do we?

i can't imagine-
all the girls looking at a INTJ guy and saying man he is hot.
and the guys looking at a INTP guy and saying that dude is so cool i wish i was him.

mind you ENTs are not the coolest going arnd either.

well i have a pretty wild imagination but it has it's boundaries.

but i have to mention that any type (personality type) could be cool. but its hard to say that NTs are too cool for school.

but anyway a song which is completely irrelevant to us - YouTube - Fountains of wayne - Too cool for school

Last edited:

Synarch

Once Was
MBTI Type
ENTP
ENTP Cool: You will have fun arguing with them.
ENTJ Cool: They can keep you organized.
INTJ Cool: They are good at almost everything they set their cap for.
INTP Cool: They have strange interests and are really weird.

JocktheMotie

Habitual Fi LineStepper

Please hand in your INTP license at the nearest NT Institute for destruction, and a representative will bait you with flowers and ponies to the NF brothel for your new NF license.

groovejet02

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
liar.
yes NTs do have friends and yes some of them are actually cool and might be admired by others at school even from a non academic point of view.
(well if it was academic most of us are admired by other types since we are smart asses.)

People come to me for assignment help but hardly invite me to parties :cry:

Biaxident

Charting a course
MBTI Type
INFP
Please hand in your INTP license at the nearest NT Institute for destruction, and a representative will bait you with flowers and ponies to the NF brothel for your new NF license.

What's wrong with flowers and ponies? :mad:

Ignore Jock, this is the third time today he has escaped from his cell. I brought my taser and a straitjacket. This time I'll make sure he gets a room without a window.

:D

JocktheMotie

Habitual Fi LineStepper

Ignore Jock, this is the third time today he has escaped from his cell. I brought my taser and a straitjacket. This time I'll make sure he gets a room without a window.

Good, the sunlight disturbs my delicate complexion.

R

Riva

i agree with you. and i will help you catch him.

R

Riva

ENTP Cool: You will have fun arguing with them.
ENTJ Cool: They can keep you organized.
INTJ Cool: They are good at almost everything they set their cap for.
INTP Cool: They have strange interests and are really weird.

although i am sure that you had good intentions when you posted that i couldn't help but laugh by trying to imagine that someone would think you are cool for the above mentioned reasons. but two thumbs up for trying to make us feel better.:thumbup:

but then again you are a ENTP. i myself find INTPs cool for having strange ideas and being knowledgeable and ready to help you when you can't figure something out. maybe that's why some of my best friends are INTPs.
but be real bro, do you think the cool kids from school will think you are cool for that???

"oh my gosh, you are so cool. please come to my party and tell us all about Baruch Spinoza and Rene Descartes... pleaseeeeeee. and oh, please tell us how to make a time table"

Nickels

MBTI Type
ENTP
dead wrong.

liar.

i can't imagine-
all the girls looking at a INTJ guy and saying man he is hot.
and the guys looking at a INTP guy and saying that dude is so cool i wish i was him.

mind you ENTs are not the coolest going arnd either.

well i have a pretty wild imagination but it has it's boundaries.

but i have to mention that any type (personality type) could be cool. but its hard to say that NTs are too cool for school.

ENTP here, Not only was I captain of the wrestling team my senior year, along with being captain of the chess team. I was voted wittiest senior, I had many large groups of friends. I played sports so I was friends with all of the jocks and cheerleaders, I was part of the "counter culture" or as I'm sure we would have liked to think of ourselves, so I hung out with the drug addicts and the skaters the dealers and the users alike. I played computer games, knew all the nerdy kids, I was friends with the kids who played magic the gathering, and the kids who got drunk and fucked the cheerleaders on the weekends, I was friends with the hackers, and the actors, and all the while being humorously rude to every one with in the groups at the same time, I hung out with the SJ's and the NT's alike, I hung out with the nerds, and made friends with all my teachers. I still play poker with my old coaches from highschool, and keep in email contact with a few others. I wore all black, had dark hair, chains and big boots, yet was generally accepted by all the social cliques.

Really only didnt get along with the xNFx or the xSFx mostly the feelers, Im a pretty mean guy. Just a mean guy with a lot of friends in high school

Synarch

Once Was
MBTI Type
ENTP
but be real bro, do you think the cool kids from school will think you are cool for that???

"oh my gosh, you are so cool. please come to my party and tell us all about Baruch Spinoza and Rene Descartes... pleaseeeeeee. and oh, please tell us how to make a time table"

Those kids are only cool in high school. Later they become salesmen. So yea, if someone can't appreciate Philosophy they're just not cool.

Kanamori

Fuck yes I'm too cool for school, this'd be the second quiz this week that I haven't showed up for classes or looked at a book and got an A anyway.

Mondo

Welcome to Sunnyside
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
I enjoy going to parties, :D
The joys of being a socially awkward but highly social person!

G

garbage

This thread is going to make me cry because I have no friends

Please console me

actually.. why yes, i am too cool for school..