• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NT] Arrogant ways to call someone "stupid"

kuranes

MBTI Type
XNXP
bokenasu (Japanese) Emptyhead Eggplant
Ah yes. The vegetable themes in this realm. Turnip etc.

( One might get double duty out of "radish" if one also used it for someone who was only a weekend revolutionary - rad-ish. I enjoyed the joke I heard the other day about a guy who lost the minute hand on his clock and got by by saying "3ish", 8ish" etc. :) )

wolfy

awsm
A few from NZ...

fuckwit
if your brains were barbed wire you couldn't fence a dunny
sammy short of a picnic
wouldn't know shit from clay

Japanese
ketsu wa aoi His/Her ass is blue. (like a baby) ignorant

MBTI Type
INxJ
Asinine. Imbecile. Dense. Obtuse. Foolish. Vapid. Pea-brained. Simple minded. Dolt. Daft. Vacuous. Cretin. Idiot. Inane. Moron.

Cretin is especially appropriate for fundamentalist, psycho Christians.

Etymology: Fr crétin, dial. form of chrétien; lit., Christian

Anja

MBTI Type
INFP

I thought cretin was a medical term to describe the mentally lazy results of low thyroid hormone. That's interesting.

So. I'm trying to think of a high-class insult for fundamentalist, psycho Atheists. :D

CJ99

Is Willard in Footloose!!
MBTI Type
ENTP
Local favorites:
NED (non educated delinquent)
PED (posh educated delinquent)
Dike (not sure how its spelt - lesbian slut basicaly)
Bam (not sure thats local though)

Athenian200

Protocol Droid
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
"Special."

Unsophisticated.

Street smart.

Commoner.

Lacking.

Kinesthetically intelligent.

luminous beam

♪♫♪♫♪♫
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
2w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
incompetent
ignorant
ingnoramous
sack of shit
loser

digesthisickness

✿ڿڰۣஇღ♥ wut ♥ღஇڿڰۣ✿
MBTI Type
ENTP
i've found that repeating, "yep, you're right" after every comment someone makes gets me a hearty, "oh, fuck you."

Laurie

Was E.laur
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
I use "ok" instead of "yep, you're right"

Takes longer for people to realize it means "yeah right"

luminous beam

♪♫♪♫♪♫
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
2w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
if you laugh while someone is going off on you or is upset and angry...it'll make it worse lol add fuelto the fire..

digesthisickness

✿ڿڰۣஇღ♥ wut ♥ღஇڿڰۣ✿
MBTI Type
ENTP
I use "ok" instead of "yep, you're right"

Takes longer for people to realize it means "yeah right"

thanks, but i like the way i do it. when i want to say, "yeah, right", that's what i actually say.

IEE623

MBTI Type
NeXx
*sigh.... they don't even deserve a word or title... just simply shake your head and give them a courteous smile or laugh... thats good enough... most of the time they don't get it; and thats what you should want. after all, you still need some Fe to live and rise above in this world heh!

Risen

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
9w8
I believe I am an expert at this, so let me school you guys ;) .

You are ignorant, an ignoramus, a vagabond, the mightiest of peons, a contagion of unbridled stupidity, a being so devoid of intelligence that unlike you, the nearest booger on the ground could actually calculate 0 + 0 before the universe implodes. The ultimate oxymoron exists with you and "intelligent" in the same sentence. I'd call you a dumb ass, but I fear I'd be insulting the intelligence donkeys worldwide. Your inane perception of reality and abject disregard for anything that exists beyond the crayon 2 year old sketches that form the vestiges of what we can only deem to be a primordial "imagination" (the likes of which is postulated to exist in bacterium) lead one to marvel at the vacuous nature of what exists within your skull. The space is so vast and void that even the best shit flinging monkeys would scarcely be able to target anything of substance, perhaps with one in a million actually hitting the cave paintings that may actually serve as "thoughts" (hohoho, I'm being too generous) on the outer limits of your meaningless cranium. In fact, there is nothing in the known universe so devoid of purpose as your head, for it contains a great expanse of nothingness that rivals the distance between the farthest galaxies. Perhaps by the time man is able to travel to these distant stars we will have also invented microscopes that see atoms and the smallest most minute components of atoms. Indeed, only then will mankind be able to find the smallest wonder in modern science, your brain :) . But goodness gracious, we should certainly hope that global warming wont completely burn it to a crisp before then. Yes, that would be a shame...

Eric B

ⒺⓉⒷ
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx

I thought that ultimately came from "Cretan"- of Crete, which had a bad reputation or something.

Last edited:

Skyline

"You're really bright."

Ehh, that wouldn't work for me since I'd just smile and say "Thanks!" (sarc.)..
But some people tend to chuckle when I say that