• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NT] Arrogant ways to call someone "stupid"

professor goodstain

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7~7
And they along with the hacks on the percieved right's think they are funny too. Just like saturdaynightlive does now. Yet they, when in extreme, are a cliquish bunch. You see are cognative thinking in a half ass adolescent indoeuropean language via syntax and morphology is making us become as viral as the languages themselves.

MBTI Type
ENTP
I prefer to just stare at them like.....wtf?....are you stupid?...for about thirty seconds then just turn around and walk away.

Thirty seconds is a long time to silently stare at someone without looking like a lunkhead or a noddypeak simpleton.

professor goodstain

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7~7
Then act like it. People without high scool diplomas are bad spellers and republicans like Bush?

kuranes

MBTI Type
XNXP
( 1. ) Less "elevated" - clod
( 2. ) More "elevated" - pedestrian parochial mis-informed
( 3. ) Brit-style ( unsure how elevated ) - twit

professor goodstain

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7~7
arrogant ways to call someone stupid. "3rd world country". Being over 95% of those without a high school diploma.

EcK

The Memes Justify the End
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
I just use their names (if i remember it)
It's usually enough of a discreditation

Only I never bother to remember or notice their names

see, I'm a good person