• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENTP] entp women - dating

velocity

MBTI Type
epic
hey girls,
i was wondering - generally, do you like to pursue or be pursued? i love to pursue, because those who usually pursue me have no idea what they're getting into. flings, however - are a different matter - i don't mind being pursued there, but in terms of relationships, people who generally express interest me take me at face value for some "cute little asian girl" and then gradually (and to their horror jk) discover the rational 'minimal bullshit please' mind that lies beneath their contrived images.

desiree

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
5&2
I know what you mean. Guys who pursue me say they are attracted to my sense of humor, intelligence, and confidence. Ultimately, they are horrified by the nagging fear that I may be funnier, smarter, and more confident than they are.

Venom

Babylon Candle
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
i need to watch this thread!

1. ENTP female has been "pursuing me" for the last few weeks. (like i mean we both initiate, but for a girl she does an awful lot of the initiating- which is awesome)
2. were both very like "in your face" and crazy, lots of laughing n "arm touch/etc" when we are face to face.
3. for some reason its been REALLY slow n progressing anything physical...which is the total opposite of what i thought ENTP behavior was... finally got a kiss, but it was so brief im not sure if it was a "pitty" kiss or what... :huh:

I thought ENTPs pretty much just went straight for their whims? or do they like to 'toy with you'? (its frustrating for mr "XXTJ" who just wants to go A to B haha)

Edgar

Nerd King Usurper
MBTI Type
INTJ
Instinctual Variant
sx
"ENTP female" is the only type I haven't met in person.

desiree

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
5&2
"Advice" (LOL, yeah)

You must be so awfully tormented. :D

Just find a lighthearted way to challenge her to take things further. If she's interested, she'll respond to the opportunity.

We toy around with guys a lot but it sounds like she actually likes you. She may be worried that you're gonna hit it and quit it. But it's hard to say without knowing more.

Kasper

Diabolical
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
If I go with someone else pursuing me they usually turn out to be the wrong sort, like Desiree they are attracted to my perceived confidence and lack of pretence, seems blunt is attractive to some but they usually turn out to be the kind of guys who can't match me in that area so the interest isn't mutual, I don't like kicking someone's ass if they're not going to turn it back around on me in good humour.

I'm pretty shy though so pursing others only happens if I have more than a passing interest but when that is the case I will be pretty bluntly interested.

I thought ENTPs pretty much just went straight for their whims? or do they like to 'toy with you'? (its frustrating for mr "XXTJ" who just wants to go A to B haha)

The toying/playing with is half the fun. It also shows us what you're made of while we're still trying to figure you out and allows for some confidence that you're actually interested to be gained. But mostly it’s fun :D

jenocyde

half mystic, half skeksis
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
I'm rarely interested in anyone, but when I see someone I like, I go for it with no fear or reservation. I don't like to be pursued by men, as most men don't like it when they find out that you don't need them. Silly male ego thing.

And yes, I also toy with my prey before attacking.

Thursday

Earth Exalted
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I'm rarely interested in anyone, but when I see someone I like, I go for it with no fear or reservation. I don't like to be pursued by men, as most men don't like it when they find out that you don't need them. Silly male ego thing.

And yes, I also toy with my prey before attacking.

leave me a message, i'll return the call ASAP:cool:

Moiety

MBTI Type
ISFJ
I know what you mean. Guys who pursue me say they are attracted to my sense of humor, intelligence, and confidence. Ultimately, they are horrified by the nagging fear that I may be funnier, smarter, and more confident than they are.

I don't like to be pursued by men, as most men don't like it when they find out that you don't need them. Silly male ego thing.

I sense irony behind these posts :yes:
But that might be because I'm fairly egotistical.

Rajah

Reigning Bologna Princess
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
I don't break it down in terms of pursue or be pursued, necessarily. I like getting to learn about people and gradually sharing myself with them. Generally, I've been pursued. Whenever I've had feelings for someone, I've tended to keep them private. I had crushes that lasted for three or four years. Someone has to basically beat me over the head and fly a banner exclaiming their feelings before I get it. I default to thinking nobody could possibly be interested. *shrug*

Kasper

Diabolical
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Someone has to basically beat me over the head and fly a banner exclaiming their feelings before I get it. I default to thinking nobody could possibly be interested. *shrug*

Amen to that :doh:

tinkerbell

MBTI Type
ENTP
I pursue to an extent if I find a bloke interesting, this is so few and far between that it doesn't happen too often. As for men pursuing me, it used to be a bit of a problem. I would get hit on by men who were principally looking to score or would be so likely that I would run rings round them that it would feel like abuse. I don't like to be able to run rings round my men, I like a bloke who can hold his end up so to speak.

That said, if someone who has a bit more oomph hits on me, then I don't mind....

Lis

tinkerbell

MBTI Type
ENTP
i need to watch this thread!

1. ENTP female has been "pursuing me" for the last few weeks. (like i mean we both initiate, but for a girl she does an awful lot of the initiating- which is awesome)
2. were both very like "in your face" and crazy, lots of laughing n "arm touch/etc" when we are face to face.
3. for some reason its been REALLY slow n progressing anything physical...which is the total opposite of what i thought ENTP behavior was... finally got a kiss, but it was so brief im not sure if it was a "pitty" kiss or what... :huh:

This girl really, really likes you. ENTPs for all their "out there" ways are shy really (in the main). Make her feel safe and she will open up to you. She needs to feel secure before she proceeds. Don't get all demanding, she will run for the hills are write you off as an ass hole who is just looking for a good time.

NT's look for long haul partners often get mightly self consious when they find someone they really like, take it as a compliment. If it gets too slow make tiny steps you'll get there in the end.

Lis

jenocyde

half mystic, half skeksis
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
*waits by the phone whilst sharpening his wit*

Hahahaha... Too funny! Waiting for your number, sharpening my claws.

I had crushes that lasted for three or four years. Someone has to basically beat me over the head and fly a banner exclaiming their feelings before I get it. I default to thinking nobody could possibly be interested. *shrug*

Yes, I agree. When I like someone, it takes me a while to figure out if I really like them or not. I test them, their thought process, their motivations. Once I decide that it's worth the effort, then I make my move. It could take a while and it can't be rushed. But once I've made the decision, I go ahead aggressively.

I also think that no one could be interested in who I truly am, which is why I hate being pursued. I feel like the man sees an image of me and falls for that image. If they don't take the time to thoroughly vet me, the way I do to my object of interest, I assume that they just want to bang me. Which is not in itself such a bad thing, but I would like to know that upfront.