• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENTP] entp women - dating

BlahBlahNounBlah

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w6
I prefer to be pursued because, left to my own devices, I will never develop an interest in someone. I am too busy to notice guys because I have 12 things going at all times. Unfortunately, the wrong men are the ones who actively pursue me. They immediately latch on to the way I look and think they can appeal to me with flattery. I don't know about you girls, but I am much more impressed when a guy notices my wit and intelligence rather than my looks.

Perhaps I should start doing the pursuing, but I just don't care enough.

I'm actually repulsed when someone who understands nothing about my personality tries to attract me. Why would I waste my time? :huh:

And the worst is hearing a generic line that I immediately know has been used 25 times. Disgusting. If someone isn't interested enough to customize his attention, he isn't interested enough to date me.

L

Lasting_Pain

And the worst is hearing a generic line that I immediately know has been used 25 times. Disgusting. If someone isn't interested enough to customize his attention, he isn't interested enough to date me.

Do you mean like:

Me: Hey baby you must tired.
You: Why?
Me: Cause you been running through my mind all night.

or

Me: Hey, What's your name?
You: Shelby.
Me: That is strange, my next girlfriend's name is Shelby.

or

Me: Where are your wings.
You: What?
Me: Angels are suppose to have wings. (followed a warm smile)

BlahBlahNounBlah

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w6
Do you mean like:

Me: Hey baby you must tired.
You: Why?
Me: Cause you been running through my mind all night.

or

Me: Hey, What's your name?
You: Shelby.
Me: That is strange, my next girlfriend's name is Shelby.

or

Me: Where are your wings.
You: What?
Me: Angels are suppose to have wings. (followed a warm smile)

Yes. And worse. :sadbanana:

The thing is though that I actually will engage almost anyone who approaches me, as long as I don't think they're a physical threat. I'm not closed off that way. If someone walks up and starts a conversation, they can have one. Everyone starts with an A+.

But then the grade drops. And drops. And drops.

ENTraPper

MBTI Type
ENTP
I'm actually repulsed when someone who understands nothing about my personality tries to attract me. Why would I waste my time? :huh:

I like it when they holla at me at the gas station. Makes me want to drop my pants immediately.

L

Lasting_Pain

I like it when they holla at me at the gas station. Makes me want to drop my pants immediately.

facepalm.jpg

BlahBlahNounBlah

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w6

Sometimes I fall down because, in my haste to run toward them, I forget my pants are still around my ankles.

L

Lasting_Pain

That is why you have trouble finding a decent guy. (If you actually prefer receiving pick-ups at a gas station that is)

ENTraPper

MBTI Type
ENTP
That is why you have trouble finding a decent guy. (If you actually prefer receiving pick-ups at a gas station that is)

But I love the confidence it takes to say "pssst, pssst, what yo name is?" while filling up. Turns me on.

BlahBlahNounBlah

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w6
I find it interesting that two ENTP women have avatars that feature someone bending over.

-->