• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NT] Would you try to date me?

Uytuun

MBTI Type
nnnn
I'm waiting for Mac to say that it always is with INTJs. :p

runvardh

にゃん
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
He won't show up now, you've made him predictable.

Uytuun

MBTI Type
nnnn
Way to go, Kitteh, is it expose an INTJ plan day?

runvardh

にゃん
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
No, I'm bored and I decided to bat at the first string that wiggled. ^^;;

=^.^=

Uytuun

MBTI Type
nnnn
I didn't wiggle anything!

I'm reading a book about Calgary. What can you tell me about it?

runvardh

にゃん
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I didn't wiggle anything!

I'm reading a book about Calgary. What can you tell me about it?

Should I tell you elsewhere? I don't want to derail this thread any more than needed ^^;;

Uytuun

MBTI Type
nnnn
You flirtatious feline...whisper it into my ear per PM. :D

Virtual ghost

Complex paradigm
I guess that I it is the time to answer the question.

I think that my best bet are 4 EN types. I am not saying this because they are EN but because of the traits they usually posses.
But the F ones will be a chalange for sure.

The alternatives could be INFJs and healthy ESTJs.

The Decline

(☞゚∀゚)☞
MBTI Type
?
Enneagram
5w4
I could try, but you're claiming heterosexuality.

iwakar

crush the fences
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Well, you're certainly handsome. But given your predilection for the drink, I must decline.

I assume your INFJ girlfriend would support the decision.

iwakar

crush the fences
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
To who you are talking to ?

LOL! Sensing fail. Because of my settings, page two was at the top and it began with entropie's post, so I thought it was him.

As for you, you might be very handsome too. And I don't know if you drink often. Do you?

Virtual ghost

Complex paradigm
LOL! Sensing fail. Because of my settings, page two was at the top and it began with entropie's post, so I thought it was him.

As for you, you might be very handsome too. And I don't know if you drink often. Do you?

Nope.
Actually I never got wasted in my entire life.

I didn't took this name just because I like it.

runvardh

にゃん
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
One does not need to be with other people to drink, it's just recommended. Drinking without companions supposedly is an indication of a problem. Not sure why though, I do it every once in a while. *shrug*

Misty_Mountain_Rose

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
4w5
One does not need to be with other people to drink, it's just recommended. Drinking without companions supposedly is an indication of a problem. Not sure why though, I do it every once in a while. *shrug*

Pffffft. I have some great 'parties' by myself. I Turn up the music, open a bottle of wine and dance around the living room for a few hours! I don't think its a problem, its a form of creative expression lol

Ok seriously, I imagine someone who goes home and drinks just for the sake of drinking and being drunk all the time by themselves probably has a problem.

runvardh

にゃん
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Pffffft. I have some great 'parties' by myself. I Turn up the music, open a bottle of wine and dance around the living room for a few hours! I don't think its a problem, its a form of creative expression lol

Ok seriously, I imagine someone who goes home and drinks just for the sake of drinking and being drunk all the time by themselves probably has a problem.

I really don't care about the getting drunk part, I just like the drinks I can make :D. What you discribe as what you do looks kind of fun. I used to fill up a 2L bottle full of iced tea and vodka and sip on that over a night watching anime or doing raids in WoW.

INTPatricia

MBTI Type
intj
Based upon what? That you are an intj? I like your selection of avatar art.

Would I try to date you? no...I don't try to do anything in the social sphere, actually...I would fail if I did, so why bother.

Anyway...there is an intp answer for you. :rolli:

INTJ123

HAHHAHHAH!
MBTI Type
ESFP
I'd date you for a free movie and a dinner brother = P, add some shots and bong hits to the mix and I'm head over heelz!