• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NT] Would you try to date me?

Virtual ghost

Complex paradigm
Keep in mind Fi or Fe is good in a relationship, the partners that I think would interest you most would have predominant Fi (ENFPs or INFPs).

I'd say a good way to exercise your Fi would be to try it out on some people you know. Try to figure out how they are feeling, if they are your friend then you will be forgiven if you screw up. I know as a fact you feel that things aren't right, and that you also feel that you have some "inner laws," those two things are you feeling your Fi.

Yes, Fi and Fe are important in relationship since without them there is no relationship. I think that NFPs would be a bad choice for me. I have even made some threads about that. I think another NT would be a better choice. Even if I soften up I think that there would still be too much communication problems with duo you are suggesting.

I don't agree with your second statement. I would have tryed to balance myself out long ago in that case that I feel/think that there is nothing wrong with me.
The reason why I have started to wonder is because I know I can't stay like this and be progressive as I want to be. So I have started to build a social network and gathering phone numbers. I know that there is some Fi in this but I think it is not in a way you think.

BlackCat

Shaman
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I know what you mean. I think in your case your best bet would be an ENTP, but good luck finding a female ENTP. Seriously, I've never seen one in the real world.

EDIT: Another thing I forgot to mention is I wasn't really thinking that much in the last post. People have their preferences, I can't just go by my own experience in saying that another NF would be a bad choice for me. I connected it to you in thinking another NT would be bad, but you aren't me. :tongue:

Virtual ghost

Complex paradigm
I know what you mean. I think in your case your best bet would be an ENTP, but good luck finding a female ENTP. Seriously, I've never seen one in the real world.

I have. At least I presume I did. Since they are/were quite similar to female ENTPs here on pretty much all areas. It could sound stupid but first I actually need do develope romantic feelings toward someone. That is actually the biggest step.

BlackCat

Shaman
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
So you have an issue developing romantic feelings? Are you afraid to express those because you feel it may be some sort of weakness? Or do you just downright not feel them at all? What sparks your interest in a female?

Virtual ghost

Complex paradigm
So you have an issue developing romantic feelings? Are you afraid to express those because you feel it may be some sort of weakness? Or do you just downright not feel them at all? What sparks your interest in a female?

I am not afraid of expressing something it is just that I don't have something to express. It sounds weird, in a way almost as a denial but that is the truth.
Nothing sparks romantic feelings. I am in my mid 20s and I have no idea what romantic love is. I have meet females with who I would not mind having a one night stand (or five night stands) but romance, I am sorry.

The reason why I think that NFs are not for me is mainly because of my T.
When you don't score T below 80% dating a F seems like a bad idea.
At least to me.

Everytime you vote T or F (or whatever) on a test you vote for prefered one.
(if you are honest) But when I vote for T option I am giving an answer with "all my heart".

Anja

MBTI Type
INFP
Ein fest burg,indeed, AO. ;)

Why do people build walls?

BlackCat

Shaman
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I imagine if you found a mild feeler it wouldn't so be bad. I'm 51% preferred to feeling, that couldn't be THAT bad now could it?

I think you need a feeler to help you come out of your shell, in one way or another. Whether it be a friend or something romantic. Or at least someone in touch with that side of them.

Virtual ghost

Complex paradigm
Ein fest burg,indeed, AO. ;)

Why do people build walls?

Do you want to talk or you are just joking.

I imagine if you found a mild feeler it wouldn't so be bad. I'm 51% preferred to feeling, that couldn't be THAT bad now could it?

I think you need a feeler to help you come out of your shell, in one way or another. Whether it be a friend or something romantic. Or at least someone in touch with that side of them.

My logic goes differenty way. If we presume that 0 is border then 40% T has better chances since it is closer to me. If the person is too far connection will be hard and 40% T is still fairly emotional.

matmos

MBTI Type
NICE
I'll go out with you, buddy, if you pick up the beer tab.

No kissing on the first date, though.

BlackCat

Shaman
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
My logic goes differenty way. If we presume that 0 is border then 40% T has better chances since it is closer to me. If the person is too far connection will be hard and 40% T is still fairly emotional.

Oh, I was going by another test where 50% was the border. In your case, I'd be a 2% feeler. Yeah I get what you mean. *shrug* I am just different, I enjoy thinkers a lot more than feelers for being romantic.

Virtual ghost

Complex paradigm
I'll go out with you, buddy, if you pick up the beer tab.

No kissing on the first date, though.

Then you should not worry since I can handle more then one date without that.

Oh, I was going by another test where 50% was the border. In your case, I'd be a 2% feeler. Yeah I get what you mean. *shrug* I am just different, I enjoy thinkers a lot more than feelers for being romantic.

I have done that kinds of tests to but however you turn my T is quite strong. I am not sure what I would actually do with an F but with T I could at least go deeper in analysing of things. They have thicker skin, what is a good thing to have if you plan to date me.

Costrin

rawr
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
5w4
Except for the fact that we are of incompatible gender and sexuality, sure.

I'm something like 95% T myself. Perhaps the absence of F would make the relationship fall apart, or maybe not. Any conflict would probably come from the P/J divide...

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
I would try. You have an open mind to things and we share alot of intrests as it feels to me, I could be mistaken of course. But I dont think so.

I would give it a try, given the fact that you make the first step of course :)

matmos

MBTI Type
NICE
I would try. You have an open mind to things and we share alot of intrests as it feels to me, I could be mistaken of course. But I dont think so.

Maybe we could make it a threesome, with the Antisocial One paying for the beer?

I'm up for it.

Virtual ghost

Complex paradigm

I am sorry but I don't date other guys.