• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NT] Would you try to date me?

sculpting

I am not afraid of expressing something it is just that I don't have something to express. It sounds weird, in a way almost as a denial but that is the truth.
Nothing sparks romantic feelings. I am in my mid 20s and I have no idea what romantic love is. I have meet females with who I would not mind having a one night stand (or five night stands) but romance, I am sorry.

AS, when do you begin to feel romantic? What does it feel like to you? Is it lust, or caring or some odd combo?

What types of things do you find attractive in a woman? What physical charecteristics vs what personality charecteristics?

I ask as I find very few men sexually attractive. I care very much for many of the folks I work with. They are like my family and Iwant to see the best for them in every way. But very rarely do i find guys truley attractive sexually and then only once or twice have i felt sparks fly.

i would go on a date with you but you would have to promise to give me a kiss at the end as I am very tactile and gustatory.

Virtual ghost

Complex paradigm
AS, when do you begin to feel romantic? What does it feel like to you? Is it lust, or caring or some odd combo?

What types of things do you find attractive in a woman? What physical charecteristics vs what personality charecteristics?

I ask as I find very few men sexually attractive. I care very much for many of the folks I work with. They are like my family and I want to see the best for them in every way. But very rarely do i find guys truley attractive sexually and then only once or twice have i felt sparks fly.

i would go on a date with you but you would have to promise to give me a kiss at the end as I am very tactile and gustatory.

I don't feel romantic. I have never been in love. (if that is no obvious from my last post.)

I can be a llittle bit flirty in some situation but nothing really stands behind it.

On the test which type is right for you I got ENTJ. What is not suprising actually, since I need extroverted version of myself.

sculpting

I don't feel romantic. I have never been in love. (if that is no obvious from my last post.)

I can be a llittle bit flirty in some situation but nothing really stands behind it.

On the test which type is right for you I got ENTJ. What is not suprising actually, since I need extroverted version of myself.

would there be any chemistry there? Sounds too dominant and constrained to me.

do you drink? I have this odd urge to... well nevermind. :)

Virtual ghost

Complex paradigm
would there be any chemistry there? Sounds too dominant and constrained to me.

do you drink? I have this odd urge to... well nevermind. :)

I know how it sounds and this duo is probably not the best one from romantic standpoint. I am just saying what I got.

One the other hand combination comander and strategist does not sound as so bad combination. If they focus on controling everything as a bound between them, then it could work. Reading each others mind should not be that hard since they are similar. Another thing is that NTJs are controling by nature and it could happen that both sides want someone who will be harder to handle.

I am just guessing.

ReadingRainbows

Cat Wench
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
To be honest I know almost nothing about this and I never had a opportunity to see where I stand in this. Since most of you know me for sometime it occured to me that I could pop up the question/thread.

Why yes, why not ?

Btw I am a heterosexual male.
I don't mind bluntness if that would make things easier to say.
If it is not obvious I am asking purely from personality perspective.

Uh yeah sure, maybe we could play monopoly or something.
Only if I get the impression you are my soulmate first though :D

Virtual ghost

Complex paradigm
I am curious about what other people think about this.

On which type(s) I should keep an eye on?

I have my theories but I am interested in opinions of others. I would not mind if someone posts short explanation with answer.

Valhallahereicome

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
3w7
Hmm, I didn't read the whole thread but based on the fact that it's really hard for you to experience love - I'd say don't go for an INFP. That's a major red flag for me, because it means that you likely won't be able to love me. We generally want our mates to have profound feeling toward us, or else there's no point.

We also want our mates to have profound feelings in general, because it's incredible to explore those with other people - travelling down into the raw depths of our psyches and holding hands all the way.

And we are wary of being hurt by people (maybe this is a trait common to more than just INFPs) so we steer clear of getting involved with people who we know don't or won't care about us very much.

Hope none of this comes off as an attack! But I'd advise you not to go after INFPs, and probably not NFs in general.

sonata

MBTI Type
iNtJ
I'm leaning towards no, but I'd have to get to know you to really decide. At least you're interesting --- something I can't honestly say for the majority of guys I meet.

Valhallahereicome

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
3w7
^^^Word. At least we could talk about something other than how drunk you got last weekend and the various sports you play/watch that I have absolutely no interest in.

Virtual ghost

Complex paradigm
Don't worry I know that INFPs are too emotional people for me. This probably works for all NF types.

That is true, my biggest advantage is that you will not get an average male talk form me. (alcohol, sports and cars)

Winds of Thor

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
To be honest I know almost nothing about this and I never had a opportunity to see where I stand in this. Since most of you know me for sometime it occured to me that I could pop up the question/thread.

Why yes, why not ?

I believe 'trying' to date is a misnomer. On the other hand, if someone has genuine interest in someone else...when they maybe would rather not, that is genuine and could develop into something special. Let it ride.:)

Virtual ghost

Complex paradigm
I believe 'trying' to date is a misnomer. On the other hand, if someone has genuine interest in someone else...when they maybe would rather not, that is genuine and could develop into something special. Let it ride.:)

Maybe it is, but I said "tryed" because people already know me.

jenocyde

half mystic, half skeksis
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
Yes. But in all fairness, I try to date everyone. Variety is the spice of life *meow*.

Chimerical

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
1w5

Why yes, why not ?

I'd make you gay and lead you on into thinking we'd have a meaningful relationship only to break your heart and record the emotional and psychological effects it had on you.

I'd incorporate my new found data into my ongoing research in human behavior.

Virtual ghost

Complex paradigm
I'd make you gay and lead you on into thinking we'd have a meaningful relationship only to break your heart and record the emotional and psychological effects it had on you.

I'd incorporate my new found data into my ongoing research in human behavior.

Trust me, I dont have a heart.
(in symbolic sense)

Nonsensical

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Yeah, sure, Antisocial one.

I'll tell you why-
When I see an INTJ I see a closed mind whose veiws are strictly unchangeable. I don't see that in you, as far as I have come to know you. Reading some of your threads and posts you seem very intelligent, reserved, modest in a sense, and you seek knowledge. That's what I like- when people crave knowledge. I can be the same way, too..but I like it when a person just catches to things. It's weird to say, and you probably don't understand, but I have drawn that vibe from you..it's a good thing. You're not ignorant, you're not mean, you're modest with your knowledge, you're honest about your views, you're very clever and intelligent, and I like that.