• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NT] Would you try to date me?

Little Linguist

Striving for balance
MBTI Type
xNFP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Maybe this is why I'm always bumping into things?

extraverted Sensing (Se) ********************************************* (15.2)
unused
introverted Sensing (Si) ************** (14.5)
unused
extraverted Intuiting (Ne) *********************************************** (57.7)
excellent use
introverted Intuiting (Ni) ************************ (34.3)
average use
extraverted Thinking (Te) **************************** (24.7)
average use
introverted Thinking (Ti) *********************************************** (57.2)
excellent use
extraverted Feeling (Fe) *********** (21.1)
limited use
introverted Feeling (Fi) ******************** (2.7)
unused

Damnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!!!!!!!

Fluffywolf

Nips away your dignity
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Oh boy, that doesn't make any sense. The results i got from that test. Must have done something wrong. :D

edit: It doesn't want to give me results I think...

Chloe

Your profesor says to you that you just have to pass some test and you are done since there will be no verbal examination and you get the date when you have to pick up your grade. But a day before that date you get a massage " Prepare yourself, there will be a verbal examination tomorrow"

well it depends on college you are going to.
in ny college nothing is like this, we have all things defined in year in advance. and organisation is great.
but yep general situation in croatia is like that.

You make an appointment with some guy so that you can just hang out togather. But he simply doesn't show up in the end . Because he went somewhere else.(but he didn't call, since he forgot )

this is exception with sone careless person, idiot, it's not a P thing.

When I was a kid my parents bought a Christmas tree. But when the time has come to throw it away no one cared. So that Christmas tree stayed there until the middle of May.

:D:D

When this global economic crisis has started my goverment said that they don't have any real numbers how this will efect the country and that they will not explore this to detalis.
How we do politics here is a long story but one of those hard to believe stories.

ha ha you forgot to nention that our Prine ninister yust quit his yob a week ago because "he got kinda bored and exhausted"

Once one of my profesors was too laizy to correct the test of entire group so she said that we can just take out our notebooks and rewrite everything so that she can just give A to everyone without much reading.

oh, again, it depends on college.. in nedicine they would NEVER do this. that yust gives distorted inage of how things work. our colleges arent nuch worse (probably better) than ones abroad. if you exclude bought diplonas.:D

Hahaha, your country sounds like paradise to me!!!

ha ha, and when you hear info about that avarege Croat works 3 hours per day you'll naybe nove here. :D but prepare to be broke.:D

jenocyde

half mystic, half skeksis
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
Oh boy, that doesn't make any sense. The results i got from that test. Must have done something wrong. :D

edit: It doesn't want to give me results I think...

what? spill it! now.

Fluffywolf

Nips away your dignity
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Yes, I managed to get results. It kept saying it couldn't get a good reading because my answers weren't realistic. WTF!

Anyhow, this is what I got now.

Cognitive Process Level of Development (Preference, Skill and Frequency of Use)
extraverted Sensing (Se) ******************************* (31.9)
good use
introverted Sensing (Si) ********************* (21.3)
limited use
extraverted Intuiting (Ne) ********************************* (33.5)
good use
introverted Intuiting (Ni) ************************************* (37.7)
excellent use
extraverted Thinking (Te) ************************** (26.5)
average use
introverted Thinking (Ti) ***************************************** (41.9)
excellent use
extraverted Feeling (Fe) *********** (11.5)
unused
introverted Feeling (Fi) ************************************ (36.5)
excellent use

At least it says I mostly resembles an INTP now, so at least that bit makes sense. But meh, had to change my answers slightly. :(

jenocyde

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
Oh, I know about the average Croat, as I am friends with, and work with, a lot of talented Serbs/Croats/Bosnians. But I think the ones I know have a very strong work ethic, strong drinking habit and strong temper. Also most seem strongly extroverted. Love 'em though.

S

Sniffles

Oh, I know about the average Croat, as I am friends with, and work with, a lot of talented Serbs/Croats/Bosnians. But I think the ones I know have a very strong work ethic, strong drinking habit and strong temper. Also most seem strongly extroverted. Love 'em though.

Gotta love 'em Balkanoids!

Virtual ghost

Complex paradigm
this is exception with sone careless person, idiot, it's not a P thing.

I know that a averge Croat is not like like this but I think we have more people like this then a average country.

ha ha you forgot to nention that our Prine ninister yust quit his yob a week ago because "he got kinda bored and exhausted"

I didn't, I have simply wanted to keep the horror of our politics away from this thread.

oh, again, it depends on college.. in nedicine they would NEVER do this. that yust gives distorted inage of how things work. our colleges arent nuch worse (probably better) than ones abroad. if you exclude bought diplonas.:D

That "incident" happened in 6th grade.
There is no way they would allow you this at my college as well.

jenocyde

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
Yes, I managed to get results. It kept saying it couldn't get a good reading because my answers weren't realistic. WTF!

Anyhow, this is what I got now.

Cognitive Process Level of Development (Preference, Skill and Frequency of Use)
extraverted Sensing (Se) ******************************* (31.9)
good use
introverted Sensing (Si) ********************* (21.3)
limited use
extraverted Intuiting (Ne) ********************************* (33.5)
good use
introverted Intuiting (Ni) ************************************* (37.7)
excellent use
extraverted Thinking (Te) ************************** (26.5)
average use
introverted Thinking (Ti) ***************************************** (41.9)
excellent use
extraverted Feeling (Fe) *********** (11.5)
unused
introverted Feeling (Fi) ************************************ (36.5)
excellent use

At least it says I mostly resembles an INTP now, so at least that bit makes sense. But meh, had to change my answers slightly. :(

Weird that all your preferences are in the same range... Is that what they mean by unrealistic?? Mine are clearly defined. And you have so much Fi!!! Intriguing.

Fluffywolf

Nips away your dignity
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I think so. It seems rather balancy. Just Fe is a little lacking, but that I can understand, since I usually just let Ti control and guide when I get Fe-ish.

I'm still a mystery even to myself though. :p

BlackCat

Shaman
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
A.O: That quiz that measures who you "want" in a relationship seems to only measure what you'd be comfortable with. I wouldn't trust it. Not at all. It gave me INTP... eh. The answers were too black and white, there were some questions I just didn't want to answer because I wanted something in between from what they gave me. I know I would prefer an NTJ, but it gave me INTP because their J questions were too hardcore J for me. I'm sure you get what I mean.

While we're derailed... I don't bump into things much-

picture.php

Qre:us

extraverted Sensing (Se) *********************************** (35.7)
good use
introverted Sensing (Si) ****************** (18.3)
limited use
extraverted Intuiting (Ne) ********************************************* (45.7)
excellent use
introverted Intuiting (Ni) ************************************* (37.4)
excellent use
extraverted Thinking (Te) **************************** (28.5)
average use
introverted Thinking (Ti) ***************************************** (41.8)
excellent use
extraverted Feeling (Fe) ******************** (20.6)
limited use
introverted Feeling (Fi) ************ (12.2)
unused

It suggested alternate profiles for me: INTP or ESTP

* Lately I've been thinking more and more about the INTP profile (??!!)

Virtual ghost

Complex paradigm
If I am not mistaken I said that I don't take that test score as a solid fact.
However I understand how I got that score.

Fluffywolf

Nips away your dignity
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
If I am not mistaken I said that I don't take that test score as a solid fact.
However I understand how I got that score.

I wouldn't take any of these tests as solid facts. As the whole Jung theory itself isn't exactly a solid fact. But it helps with getting an idea about differences through comparing. :)

Virtual ghost

Complex paradigm
I wouldn't take any of these tests as solid facts. As the whole Jung theory itself isn't exactly a solid fact. But it helps with getting an idea about differences through comparing. :)

Good, since I am taking all of this(MBTI) with a grain of salt.

jenocyde

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
It suggested alternate profiles for me: INTP or ESTP

* Lately I've been thinking more and more about the INTP profile (??!!)

I am pretty neck and neck between E and I NTP most days. As you can see, my Ne and Ti are almost level. But honestly, I just feel ENTPish. You know, the whole energized after being around people, the endless oneupmanship, no love for the ENFPs (sorry guys and gals, I kid...). I don't have the singlemindedness of an INTP at all.

And yes, it's best to take it all with a grain of salt.

Qre:us

I am pretty neck and neck between E and I NTP most days. As you can see, my Ne and Ti are almost level. But honestly, I just feel ENTPish. You know, the whole energized after being around people, the endless oneupmanship, no love for the ENFPs (sorry guys and gals, I kid...). I don't have the singlemindedness of an INTP at all.

And yes, it's best to take it all with a grain of salt.

The site's main suggestion for me was, suprise, suprise: ENTP, with alternates to consider, being: INTP then ESTP.

If someone asked me to rank in terms of how easily I can imitate a type, that was only 1 letter off, given, ENTP, it would go: INTP>ESTP>ENTJ>ENFP.
(and, more than 1 letters, INTJ would be b/w INTP and ESTP).

:doh: Yeah, I just fail, utterly fail, at the feeling buziness....I'm currently having a discussion with Happy-Pup where I'm proposing that Ti is the antithesis of Fi, more so than any other functions dichotomy. It's the tunnel-vision of logic at its optimal height, and I think this hinders (and thus exhibits) my dismal F-scores.

Also, I've been in a rut the last few months, and will continue to be so for the next few, as it's the last leg of my schooling and I'm feeling the burn-out and the complete supression of curiosity as every waking and sleeping thought have been about the finish line now. More blah...more introverted?

Finally, I will never forget the :shock: and slow calm that came as I read ENTP profiles after ENTP profiles like, "That. Is. ME!"

Thanks, Jeno & A.O. for piquing my interest in function order (started with Happy-pup's recent threads)...and of course, thanks A.O. for allowing me to derail the thread.

To stay on topic: I would not TRY to date you, A.O.

[what exactly does the word "try" imply? Reactionary resistance from you? Least-assumptions about respondents on your behalf (try/would)? A challenge?]