• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NT] Would you try to date me?

Virtual ghost

Complex paradigm
I have a question for female posters.

When you see this

Confidence 92
Openness 44
Extroversion 10
Empathy 2
Agency 94
Masculinity 100
Femininity 0
Spontaneity 2
Attention to style 8
Authoritarianism 74
Earthy/Imaginative 22 (more Imaginative)
Aesthetic/Functional 8 (more Functional)

what is you conclusion about the person which scored this ?
What I am asking is how this combination of personlity traits looks from a female point of view.

I don't mind blunt answers.

Shimmy

MBTI Type
SEXY

When you see this

Confidence 92
Openness 44
Extroversion 10
Empathy 2
Agency 94
Masculinity 100
Femininity 0
Spontaneity 2
Attention to style 8
Authoritarianism 74

What I am asking is how this combination of personlity traits looks from a female point of view.

What do the numbers mean?

Chloe

OP- I don't know how you look, but I would naybe try to date you if I net you in different circunstances, and your "flaws" arent the first thing I found out about you.
But with nick like yours, ... and all that, nope.

Kasper

Diabolical
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx

When you see this

Masculinity 100
Agency 94
Confidence 92
Authoritarianism 74
Openness 44
Extroversion 10
Attention to style 8
Empathy 2
Spontaneity 2
Femininity 0

I see a very dominant personality and lack of balance, although that's said without doing the test to see if such a high diversity of scores is normal. My thoughts would be that you clearly know what you want and how you want to be and there isn't much room for flexibility. I see a lack of interest or ability in connecting on an emotional level. I'd also say you're very grounded and stable. Not at all for me but great for a woman who wants to be looked after in a more traditional manner than I'm comfortable with.

ChocolateMoose123

Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

When you see this

Confidence 92
Openness 44
Extroversion 10
Empathy 2
Agency 94
Masculinity 100
Femininity 0
Spontaneity 2
Attention to style 8
Authoritarianism 74

You cold, unfeeling bastard!:newwink:
Probably a very stoic, masculine person. Strong minded...maybe too much so? Logical and practical. Those traits can be very attractive although someone mentioned it before...before you know personality you know what you see. So physical attractiveness (to the beholder) is a big thing.

Virtual ghost

Complex paradigm
You cold, unfeeling bastard!:newwink:
Probably a very stoic, masculine person. Strong minded...maybe too much so? Logical and practical. Those traits can be very attractive although someone mentioned it before...before you know personality you know what you see. So physical attractiveness (to the beholder) is a big thing.

Exactly.
This is why there is that "try" in the thread title.

The reason why I ask is because it looks to me that women in general get the impression that I am a sociopath. But I can't say that I don't have a certain tendencies.
This is why I am looking for feedback.

I see a very dominant personality and lack of balance, although that's said without doing the test to see if such a high diversity of scores is normal. My thoughts would be that you clearly know what you want and how you want to be and there isn't much room for flexibility. I see a lack of interest or ability in connecting on an emotional level. I'd also say you're very grounded and stable. Not at all for me but great for a woman who wants to be looked after in a more traditional manner than I'm comfortable with.

I also agree with most of this.

However I don't understand where did you two get the ideas that I am practical and that I am ideal for women that want something more traditional.

Perhaps the last two things categories where confusing since they actually say

22 Earthy 78 Imaginative S/N
8 Aesthetic 92 Functional SFP/NTJ

I favour functional but I can't say I am practical (in physical sense).
On mbti tests I score N between 80-100 % so I don't get along with anything that can be considered traditional.
(just saying)

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I can't say whether I'd try to date you, really, because I'd have to see how we interact face-to-face first. For me, that makes or breaks the deal. If we don't mesh well, humor-wise, or in terms of shared interests, then nevermind. (Also, if there's some obvious issue with how you look/smell/sound, that would be an issue, but that isn't usually the case.)
But I will say these two things:
1. I like INTJs, generally, and
2. 100% masculine? Rawr!!

Virtual ghost

Complex paradigm
Well, I wash myself everyday and I am walking atleast 3 miles almost every day to maintain proper body mass. So there shouldn't be problems in that sphere.

violet_crown

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

When you see this

Confidence 92
Openness 44
Extroversion 10
Empathy 2
Agency 94
Masculinity 100
Femininity 0
Spontaneity 2
Attention to style 8
Authoritarianism 74

Sounds like a control freak, and a rather dull one as well. Probably someone who does well in whatever field hes working in, but more likely to climb a ladder than start his own company. He's probably looking more for a little wife (as opposed to someone he considers an equal) that he could fuck in missionary position until she squeezes out that 2.5. Ill also bet this person considers the 70s folk rock to be the greatest thing to ever happen to the world. I'd never be interested in this sort of male.

Virtual ghost

Complex paradigm
Sounds like a control freak, and a rather dull one as well. Probably someone who does well in whatever field hes working in, but more likely to climb a ladder than start his own company. He's probably looking more for a little wife (as opposed to someone he considers an equal) that he could fuck in missionary position until she squeezes out that 2.5. Ill also bet this person considers the 70s folk rock to be the greatest thing to ever happen to the world. I'd never be interested in this sort of male.

What makes you say that ?

RenaiReborn

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
1w2
My perusal of this thread may seem a bit strange, as I may not know you particularly well, but I shall chime in to the relative chaos.

From what I have read of your posts, etc, I would say that 'trying' to date you would be somewhat silly. Expressing blunt, direct interest would also likely prove futile and laughable. However, if I were able to come to terms with the idea that somehow, there may be a reasonable connection between myself and another INTJ, then yes, I might make an attempt. However, as I'm sure you know already, an INTJ attempting to form a relationships often goes awry, or creates no result at all.

As to your question of what type you should be out keeping an eye on? (this is purely from an INTJ standpoint) I don't think you should even pay attention to type. The reason I believe this is because once you know a person's type, you will naturally be inclined to go and mathematically pick them apart until you think that you know their every nuance. This will, then, make them predictable in your eyes, and you would have no logical reason to get to know them. You should seek a balanced type of person. Really, I think any type would be able to get along quite well if both individuals were mature and healthy, personality wise.

Virtual ghost

Complex paradigm
My perusal of this thread may seem a bit strange, as I may not know you particularly well, but I shall chime in to the relative chaos.

From what I have read of your posts, etc, I would say that 'trying' to date you would be somewhat silly. Expressing blunt, direct interest would also likely prove futile and laughable. However, if I were able to come to terms with the idea that somehow, there may be a reasonable connection between myself and another INTJ, then yes, I might make an attempt. However, as I'm sure you know already, an INTJ attempting to form a relationships often goes awry, or creates no result at all.

As to your question of what type you should be out keeping an eye on? (this is purely from an INTJ standpoint) I don't think you should even pay attention to type. The reason I believe this is because once you know a person's type, you will naturally be inclined to go and mathematically pick them apart until you think that you know their every nuance. This will, then, make them predictable in your eyes, and you would have no logical reason to get to know them. You should seek a balanced type of person. Really, I think any type would be able to get along quite well if both individuals were mature and healthy, personality wise.

I am aware of the the fact that INTJ+INTJ doesn't work in most cases.

I am also aware of the the fact that I should pay attention to people and not types. But I have very little experiance in these matters so I have asked that question since I don't how it could hurt me if some people say their opinion.
Since type defines some general characteristcs of a person .

I have said my opinion in this matter but I trully don't see the problem is asking for opinion. I know that all balanced people can get along. I support this idea from the start. But to me it looks that EN types (the charcteristics of EN types to be exact) are most likely to be interesting to me.

The reason why this thread may seem strange is probably because of cultural differences. (just a guess)
Since I am from Eastern Europe.

jenocyde

half mystic, half skeksis
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
Honestly ?

I don't understand how did you get to any of that conclusions, with the exception of control freak. I presume that "folk rock from the 70s" part is a joke.

I agree. I'm guessing that the 74% authoritarian thing is where the control freak comes in. But I don't get where the folk rock fits in, along with the rest of it.

Personally, I think the confidence and masculinity is a huge plus. The lack of empathy is a bit of a minus. And as much as you like ENs and I like INTs, I think we would do well sticking with the hello kitty toaster :)rofl1:) unless we are talking about a brief physical fling... unless she was correct about that missionary position thing.

Virtual ghost

Complex paradigm
I agree. I'm guessing that the 74% authoritarian thing is where the control freak comes in. But I don't get where the folk rock fits in, along with the rest of it.

Personally, I think the confidence and masculinity is a huge plus. The lack of empathy is a bit of a minus. And as much as you like ENs and I like INTs, I think we would do well sticking with the hello kitty toaster :)rofl1:) unless we are talking about a brief physical fling... unless she was correct about that missionary position thing.

The reason why I have posted that post is because of lack of empathy and lack of spontaneity. Since those two give creepy combination.
If you need my help I will help you, just don't expect that I feel bad about entire thing.

However I don't force things upon people just because I feel like it.
I always give a logical explanation why this or why that. Plus I am healthy enough so that I can take "No" for an answer in most cases.

jenocyde

half mystic, half skeksis
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
The reason why I have posted that post is because of lack of empathy and lack of spontaneity. Since those two give creepy combination.
If you need my help I will help you, just don't expect that I feel bad about entire thing.

However I don't force things upon people just because I feel like it.
I always give a logical explanation why this or why that. Plus I am healthy enough so that I can take "No" for an answer in most cases.

Ah, ok - I wouldn't expect anyone to feel bad on my behalf, that is more sympathy. And it would bother me very much if they did. It seems fake.

I just mean that someone should understand where I am coming from (empathy), whether they agree with it or feel it or not. If I'm obsessed with figuring something out, I hate to be told to "let it go" or "get over it" - any man would have to be more empathetic and realize that not figuring something out is painful for me, and that I'll never let it go until it's solved. Or the debate is not done until every possibility has been explored. It hurts to walk away. I need to understand everything.

This phrase that you don't force things on people just because you feel like it is actually creepy, hahaha. This means that you force people to do things because it's best for them? I don't care if you think it's the most logical thing in the world, no one will force me to do anything ever. Ever.

I could deal with the lack of spontaneity, though. I'm usually so spontaneous that I end up doing most things alone, anyway. I don't have time to call home and ask my SO to come along.

No for an answer, in most cases? Which cases will you not take no for an answer?

Virtual ghost

Complex paradigm
Ah, ok - I wouldn't expect anyone to feel bad on my behalf, that is more sympathy. And it would bother me very much if they did. It seems fake.

I just mean that someone should understand where I am coming from (empathy), whether they agree with it or feel it or not. If I'm obsessed with figuring something out, I hate to be told to "let it go" or "get over it" - any man would have to be more empathetic and realize that not figuring something out is painful for me, and that I'll never let it go until it's solved. Or the debate is not done until every possibility has been explored. It hurts to walk away. I need to understand everything.

This phrase that you don't force things on people just because you feel like it is actually creepy, hahaha. This means that you force people to do things because it's best for them? I don't care if you think it's the most logical thing in the world, no one will force me to do anything ever. Ever.

I could deal with the lack of spontaneity, though. I'm usually so spontaneous that I end up doing most things alone, anyway. I don't have time to call home and ask my SO to come along.

No for an answer, in most cases? Which cases will you not take no for an answer?

Well it looks like that you and I define empathy in a different way.

Well my philosophy is that most things in life are irrelevant or not much relevant so I am not bothered by rejection. I am simply not that kind of a person and I never was.

I am not sure in which cases I wouldn't take "No" for an answer but I know myself well to know that such situations are possible. There is simply too much variables for me to give you an real answer on this question.

Well I also have a strong need to figure out things but I know when I should be doing something else. Especially since I know that in most cases I can simply come back and finish then.