• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NT] NTs: Do you think you'd make a good leader?

Do you think you have leadership capabilities?

• ENTP leader

Votes: 13 18.6%
  • ENTP not leader

Votes: 3 4.3%
  • INTP leader

Votes: 9 12.9%
  • INTP not leader

Votes: 12 17.1%
  • ENTJ leader

Votes: 14 20.0%
  • ENTJ not leader

Votes: 1 1.4%
  • INTJ leader

Votes: 17 24.3%
  • INTJ not leader

Votes: 1 1.4%

• Total voters

AOA

♣️♦️♠️♥️
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx
I'm an ENTJ - personally, went for the 'sane' option... not a leader (and neither lead).

The_Liquid_Laser

Glowy Goopy Goodness
MBTI Type
ENTP
I like to lead when it's toward a goal that I created. If I were to lead a company, I'd want it to be one I created. Leadership can be frustrating when you have to follow someone else's agenda, but even then I like it ok.

ceecee

Coolatta® Enjoyer
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
8w9
I will if the current leadership sucks ass. I don't prefer it. Mostly because I don't do well with delegating.

ZiL

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
567?
I have some good leadership qualities but I don't really prefer it. I'm good at getting everyone on the same page and making them all feel included, but I'm not good at being directive.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
Nope, bad leader, been there done that

Ezra

Luctor et emergo
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Any ENTJ - and potentially INTJ - who does not think they would make a good leader is not that type.

htb

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Yes. My strengths lie in setting examples, assigning and delegating to maximize individual talent, and balancing autonomy with belonging to develop loyalty.

pippi

MBTI Type
xxxx
I'd be a good dictator. That counts right? :smile:

Yes, I have leadership skills. I prefer to be behind the scenes, but will take charge when needed. Now that I think about it, I kind of lead from behind the scenes most of the time anyway by making pointed suggestions. I'm not very hands off.

Synarch

Once Was
MBTI Type
ENTP
ENTP would probably make a good criminal, cult leader or terrorist, especially if we could get other people to risk their lives so we could remain in the shadows.

I think I would be a good leader if I knew it was temporary. The thought of dealing with petty office bullshit and personnel problems bores me. ENTJ I am not. I am good at coming into a chaotic situation and pulling together the people and cutting through the knots and then exiting stage left once we have a strategy. Then the ENTJ's and ESTJ's can mop up and organize the forces. Meanwhile I'm off to slay the next hydra.

Salomé

meh
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I can do it, but I don't like it. Too much like work.

AOA

♣️♦️♠️♥️
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx
Any ENTJ - and potentially INTJ - who does not think they would make a good leader is not that type.

Be quiet.

... practically, a sheer number of the 16 personalities are 'good' leaders.

You might as well ask, good leaders for what??

ajblaise

Minister of Propagandhi
MBTI Type
INTP
Idea people/visionaries (where the real power resides): INTx
Communicators/Public relations (bullshitters): ENTP
Administration/enforcers (a necessary evil): ENTJ

Synarch

Once Was
MBTI Type
ENTP
Idea people/visionaries (real the real power resides): INTx
Communicators/Public relations (bullshitters): ENTP
Administration/enforcers (a necessary evil): ENTJ

ENTP can toss off ten different, coherent visions while INTP's are researching and INTJ's are making lists. Ne + Ti double threat.

ajblaise

Minister of Propagandhi
MBTI Type
INTP
ENTP can toss off ten different, coherent visions while INTP's are researching and INTJ's are making lists. Ne + Ti double threat.

If I need someone to rattle off bad ideas to me, I'll buy a random word generator.

Synarch

Once Was
MBTI Type
ENTP
If I need someone to rattle off bad ideas to me, I'll buy a random word generator.

Maybe you're too smart to buy a ticket on the ENTP bullshit train. Luckily 75% of people are Sensors. Sit rapt while I mystify you with abstract marketing concepts and promises of more money!

ENTP are probably more intellectually lightweight than well-developed INTP and INTJ, but they make up for it in being able to interface with the other types. In the words of Archimedes, with a big enough lever I could move the world. Other people are that lever.

jenocyde

half mystic, half skeksis
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
Maybe you're too smart to buy a ticket on the ENTP bullshit train. Luckily 75% of people are Sensors. Sit rapt while I mystify you with abstract marketing concepts and promises of more money!

ENTP are probably more intellectually lightweight than well-developed INTP and INTJ, but they make up for it in being able to interface with the other types. In the words of Archimedes, with a big enough lever I could move the world. Other people are that lever.

Damn, you're good.

jenocyde

half mystic, half skeksis
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
You are just responding to my natural leadership abilities. QED.

Perhaps. Or I'm just looking into a mirror.
I embody the same skills, plus I have boobs. No one stands a chance.