• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] Analyzing the social skills of all the introvert types

Sinister Scribe

MBTI Type
INTx
Enneagram
I'll analyze this from an INTj perspective, albeit a passive one.

INTP: I think I've only met one or two other INTPs in my life. The one who I'm sure was an INTP was a little wierd and even more introverted than I am and less talkative. She was very particular about a few things, but tended to generalize a lot. I think my faculty advisor may be an INTP, but I'm not sure. INTPs are wierd to me... I think I get along with ENTPs better.

ISTJs: My dad is very much an ISTJ and I tend to get along with most ISTJs I know fairly well. There's a lot of questioning that goes back and forth as far as why things are important (SJs in general - haha), but they're some of my favorite people to work with on projects because I know they tend to be reliable. Same kind of thing with ISFJs. My mom's an ISFJ. So is my roommate. We live well together and we get along decently, but she's not the first person I'd choose to spend time with.

INFPs and INFJs: As long as they aren't too clingy or overly emotional, they are good people. It's not too common to find NFs in the sciences, so I don't run into them too often around school, but if I do, I almost prefer their company to that of fellow INTs. I love the INFs I know because I get along well with them... they understand the whole intuitiveness and they have the empathy skills to balance out the hard, rational thought processes of an INTJ.

ISFPs: Don't know if I know any.

Although it's quite exhausting, my favorite people to spend time with are ENTPs because there's a level of understanding amongst most NTs, but ENTJs annoy me by telling me what to do, I clash with other INTJs and I really don't know many other INTPs. ENTPs are able to bring out the fun in whatever is being done.

groovejet02

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
INTPs? Charming? You guys are all pricks. Very willing to offer negative reinforcement if you've Ne'd an "I don't like this guy" feeling about someone.

Exactly. Only when we don't like someone :tongue10:

We can be v. charming and playful to those we care about :wubbie: