• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENTP] examples of ENTP in shadow

2XtremeENFP

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
3w4
Can someone give me a video link to a prime example of an ENTP and that same ENTP in his shadow? Obviously, fictional characters are fine. I'm just curious to see how an ENTP is in their shadow. Thanks :)

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
Ha you should see me in my shadow, *lol* I hardly fit into :D

2XtremeENFP

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
3w4
haha well what can I say to piss you off? Then I'll type it and you can set up your webcam and send me the video!

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
:D

[YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HEDH4YmdTWk"]Life will kill you[/YOUTUBE]

2XtremeENFP

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
3w4
wait. That link didn't work. But I think I know what to do!

2XtremeENFP

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
3w4
I lied. It worked.
So a question I have is that when ENTPs are loud and aggressive, that's them normally or just before going into their shadow or just immature ENTPs?

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
See I cant answer that. I am never loud and aggressive. I get quiet when I am angry. Cant help you with that, maybe others can

2XtremeENFP

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
3w4
How much of a T are you? When I get angry or stressed out, I feel like I'm just on robot mode and I'm quiet and just dwell.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
I dont get angry, I just get irritated or overwhelmed. When I would allow to get angry or sad about those things I see, I would go insane. Been there done that, never again. Feelings are reserved for special occassions from now on.

Moiety

MBTI Type
ISFJ
And ENTP in shadow is supposedly the cutest thing ever -> ISFJ.

:D

[YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HEDH4YmdTWk"]Life will kill you[/YOUTUBE]

I love the blonde girl's reaction to their conversation :laugh:

2XtremeENFP

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
3w4
exactly. I find ENTPs to be sexy as hell (even in the abvoe clip) and for them in their shadow to be an ISFJ they'd have to be cute. So where's the catch??