• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NT] In need of an NT's help!

Not2bforgot10

MBTI Type
xNxJ
Hello there :) I am an NJ and am in need of an NT's help. I am working on a huge paper/project that I have to do for school and am looking for someone who can challenge me. I need some constructive criticism/feedback. I seem to have only gotten feedback from non-NT temperaments and have not had an success.

If you are willing to help me with my outline, that would be great. The paper deals with false portrayal of ourselves. Come on NT's, take a shot!

If you're able to help me, please im me at:

AIM- Not2bforgot10x
YAHOO- Not2bforgot10

or send me a private message. (Messager would be better; however).

Thanks!

-E.

Shaula

Te > Fi > Ni
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
4w5
I am working on a huge paper/project that I have to do for school and am looking for someone who can challenge me... If you are willing to help me with my outline, that would be great. Come on NT's, take a shot!
You're going about this all wrong. If you have any specific questions, then we'll be glad to share our opinions on the board. Challenge yourself, that's not our job.

The paper deals with false portrayal of ourselves.
Then start a topic about it. (If one doesn't already exist. Use the search function.)

I need some constructive criticism/feedback.
If you want constructive criticism for your paper join Fiction Press. You can post your project in the essays section.