• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NT] NT's CLubbing

Clubbing

• Loved it lots

Votes: 13 25.5%
  • Was indifferent to it

Votes: 14 27.5%
  • Hated it to bits

Votes: 24 47.1%

• Total voters

The Ü™

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I've never gone clubbing, so it's to be assumed that I hate it.

Kanamori

It's fun minus the women trying to grind on you when you just want to listen to the music.

Economica

Dhampyr
MBTI Type
INTJ
I have approximately 50 nights of (subcultural) clubbing under my belt, so I picked the first option. It used to be exciting and magical for me, like Christmas when I was a kid. As of late it has been a labor of lovelessness though: A consummate concert can still thrill me, but those are few and far between, and increasingly my dominant feelings toward most of my fellow club-goers have been pity and contempt. :( How much of this development is due to changes in the particular milieu and how much is due to changes in my perception is an open question.

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I don't like being clubbed. Not one bit. ;)

... As far as real clubs go, I'm usually bored. The scene is not really what I'm into. It was fun originally, just to experience something new; but the area's not really conducive to deep conversation and engaging of wits and souls. And the people who hang out there don't much interest me.

Metamorphosis

MBTI Type
INTJ
I prefer bars over clubs since I don't go out to meet people. I go out to hang out with people I already know. Also, I don't dance, so there's that.

metamorphysics

MBTI Type
INTP
I prefer bars over clubs since I don't go out to meet people. I go out to hang out with people I already know. Also, I don't dance, so there's that.

Stop confusing me. Earlier today I thought i wrote a thread about "Equality"...

Mitzy

brat
MBTI Type
ENTP
for the most part
no
its boring and i dont dance
i hate being sober and bored with tons of people around cuz then i start sizing them up and just calling them idiots and get even more bored and annoyed
so
it just depends on how drunk i am :|

Darjur

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
I don't go clubbing. Went once, didn't like it, left.

Uytuun

MBTI Type
nnnn
It's fun minus the women trying to grind on you when you just want to listen to the music.

It's fun minus the menz trying to grind on you/snog you when you just want to dance to the beat.

Want to come out some time? :p

ajblaise

Minister of Propagandhi
MBTI Type
INTP
I like bars better. INTPs just aren't made to go clubbing, unless you give us ecstasy.

JocktheMotie

Habitual Fi LineStepper
To answer this thread seriously, I'm with Aj on this one. I'd rather find a cozy bar or pub with some friends and grab a booth/couple stools.

Tallulah

Emerging
MBTI Type
INTP
It's fun minus the menz trying to grind on you/snog you when you just want to dance to the beat.

Want to come out some time? :p

Word.

I wouldn't mind going dancing sometime if I didn't have to worry about guys trying to pick me up. Generally, though, I hate bars and clubs. I will go to a bar if a good band's playing, though.