• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENTP] ENTP men

sculpting

Yup! Although, I don't call it flirting. I just like to engage another. How fast can I get a custom-made smile from another? Be it old ladies, young kiddies, dudes, even animals! All the dogs around the apartment know me cuz I usually take a smoke break when they come to play in our park, and I engage in silliness with them. And, then, they fight over each other to see who'd get my attention first. Inspiring jealousy within dogs. Yea yea!

April this bugs me. Do I do this without realizing it? The idea of using the promise of sexuality or Ne-laced potential to get things done is sort of revolting to me. I'd rather bend them to my commands via loving cosmic wholesome happiness-or decapitate as required. Sex is just an odd thing to plant in the miidst. Not that I myself would notice till the guy has me half undressed and thrown over a shoulder and is hauling me off to a cave. Then I'd be like " does this guy like me?, Hmmm, I wonder..."

sculpting

Here you go jeno.

This guy has spent months leading me along, toying with me, picking at me, playing with my emotions and my mind.

He has such amazing Ne-Fe charminess and plays with my brains and I get all tangled up in his brain when we interact, yet for him it is just a game to keep him entertained while bored on the road.

He calls me "baby" on the phone when we talk, touches me gently on my arm or neck when he gets the chance and tells me how he takes care of me with respect to our supervisors. He calls me out of the blue just to talk and says I am a good friend, acts like there is something special about me, shares poetry with me, then won't speak to me for weeks if I confront him on a work related issue.

He left his luggage on a plane, sprinted twenty gates across O'Hare, ran up to me and hugged me, looked me in the eyes with the oddest look, hugged me again, then turned to the stewardess and said-Oh she is a coworker i dont see often.

He lies pathologically, charms endlessly, flirts neverendlingly, cheats on his girlfriend, and yet still manages to make such promises via his actions, mannerisms and flirting, yet be suprised when I ask why he acts this way towards me.

I am so tired of being his potential entertainment to relieve his boredom. He is a fucking dog. ENTPs have such magnetism to an enfp due to the playful Ne, but my god I am so sick of him.

happy post huh? I mostly really love my ENTPs but this guy makes me kinda bitter. I have spent the last two months avoiding him as much as possible.

jenocyde

half mystic, half skeksis
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
ooh, I guess I did read this, since I made a few comments :doh:

will read it again a bit later today.

jenocyde

half mystic, half skeksis
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
should I be flattered or creeped out? hahaha... (?)

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
Here you go jeno.

This guy has spent months leading me along, toying with me, picking at me, playing with my emotions and my mind.

He has such amazing Ne-Fe charminess and plays with my brains and I get all tangled up in his brain when we interact, yet for him it is just a game to keep him entertained while bored on the road.

He calls me "baby" on the phone when we talk, touches me gently on my arm or neck when he gets the chance and tells me how he takes care of me with respect to our supervisors. He calls me out of the blue just to talk and says I am a good friend, acts like there is something special about me, shares poetry with me, then won't speak to me for weeks if I confront him on a work related issue.

He left his luggage on a plane, sprinted twenty gates across O'Hare, ran up to me and hugged me, looked me in the eyes with the oddest look, hugged me again, then turned to the stewardess and said-Oh she is a coworker i dont see often.

He lies pathologically, charms endlessly, flirts neverendlingly, cheats on his girlfriend, and yet still manages to make such promises via his actions, mannerisms and flirting, yet be suprised when I ask why he acts this way towards me.

I am so tired of being his potential entertainment to relieve his boredom. He is a fucking dog. ENTPs have such magnetism to an enfp due to the playful Ne, but my god I am so sick of him.

happy post huh? I mostly really love my ENTPs but this guy makes me kinda bitter. I have spent the last two months avoiding him as much as possible.

I myself have one problem with the whole thing. It is saied, if you want to play with the devil, you have to be able to dance in hell. So if you know about all those things he does to you and you feel bad about them, why do you continue going back to him ? And I dont mean solely physically, but mainly emotionally.

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Yep, agree with FemmeUrbane. Just read the OP through and it was all good...good...good... right up to the "live-in girlfriend" part. He's clearly sending out signals - they could mean anything from 'I'm a huge flirt and will try it on with any and every female' and 'wow I am REALLY interested in this fascinating girl' but it doesn't matter if he's got a live-in girlfriend. Do you really want to get involved with someone who behaves like this? It sounds like a recipe for disaster. Especially since you seem quite taken with him. My advice is to stay away.

You took the words right out of my mouth.

sculpting

I myself have one problem with the whole thing. It is saied, if you want to play with the devil, you have to be able to dance in hell. So if you know about all those things he does to you and you feel bad about them, why do you continue going back to him ? And I dont mean solely physically, but mainly emotionally.

very good point. First I work with him and have to communicate with him several times a week for work. Otherwise it would have been very easy to avoid him altogether. He will take these work calls and emails and turn them to a personal slant very quickly. Luckily 95% of this is field based work so I don't see him often, but when I do he is very persistant and open in his interest, and will manipulate circmstances so we end up spending time together. I actually made a massive change in travel plans when I found out we would end up in the same city for five days for a conference last week. Next week he returns here and I have to spend five days around him.

Second, I care for him the tiniest bit in a painfully quantized manner. I have never been in love before and when I first met him I did not understand all what the chemical rush and hormonal nuttiness was. Once I became slightly aware of what was going on, I stomped it out quickly but like a grassfire, it leaves smoldering patches and lots of charred, blackened ground. I can proactively protect Fi by using Te defensively but he sneaked up when I was not quite paying attention and got a bit of a hook in the ol' Fi. It hurts to retroactively remove that hook, and leaves the taste of rejection brewing as well as the traces of that initial attraction and interest.

Never has there been any physical interaction. I avoid him if at all possible, but I think he feels like it is some sort of game, so he plays and chases, and throws out Ne-Fe hooks, not even understanding what he is doing. For awhile I tried to remain his friend but as of late I do not even do that.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
very good point. First I work with him and have to communicate with him several times a week for work. Otherwise it would have been very easy to avoid him altogether. He will take these work calls and emails and turn them to a personal slant very quickly. Luckily 95% of this is field based work so I don't see him often, but when I do he is very persistant and open in his interest, and will manipulate circmstances so we end up spending time together. I actually made a massive change in travel plans when I found out we would end up in the same city for five days for a conference last week. Next week he returns here and I have to spend five days around him.

Second, I care for him the tiniest bit in a painfully quantized manner. I have never been in love before and when I first met him I did not understand all what the chemical rush and hormonal nuttiness was. Once I became slightly aware of what was going on, I stomped it out quickly but like a grassfire, it leaves smoldering patches and lots of charred, blackened ground. I can proactively protect Fi by using Te defensively but he sneaked up when I was not quite paying attention and got a bit of a hook in the ol' Fi. It hurts to retroactively remove that hook, and leaves the taste of rejection brewing as well as the traces of that initial attraction and interest.

Never has there been any physical interaction. I avoid him if at all possible, but I think he feels like it is some sort of game, so he plays and chases, and throws out Ne-Fe hooks, not even understanding what he is doing. For awhile I tried to remain his friend but as of late I do not even do that.

Ok I see, if that story wasnt that sad, I would have given you the advice: do it like my INFJ does it, if something bothers you emotionally dont let it flow, become a master of the situation and crush the entp in an instant, he will be your loyal slave till the day you die.

But this is sad, therefore I wont say it and just end with "somedays you are the dog and somedays you are the hydrant" :D (what can be ignored cause I am totally drunk) -.-

I am floating through space, with nothing to hold on,... floating...floating in space

sculpting

Ok I see, if that story wasnt that sad, I would have given you the advice: do it like my INFJ does it, if something bothers you emotionally dont let it flow, become a master of the situation and crush the entp in an instant, he will be your loyal slave till the day you die.

But this is sad, therefore I wont say it and just end with "somedays you are the dog and somedays you are the hydrant" :D (what can be ignored cause I am totally drunk) -.-

dude i am totally not sad as I have an INTP guy who digs me. I mean in a totally noncommitted fun way, but at least he is single, likes ME, and isnt a fucking nutcase. He likes my brain and my NF crazies. And he is actually smarter anf funnier than the entp tard anyways.

I am a bit pissed but the entp argument thread was the real clincher. Bastard wont debate me. Which means he isnt showing me what he really is so is not worth wasting time on. I could crush said entp, however I am trying to tone down the anrgy Te and make happy with Fi, cause its my puppy. eh, fuck him, cause when he finally burns everyone around him he will be all alone.

beside the INTP was so sweet and kissable and he spoons. He's my tardaeshow boyfriend.

(I am drinking too. red wine. what are u drinking?)

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
He wont debate you ? How dares he :)

But you are happy and thats all that counts ! Beer of course :cheers: ! xD

sculpting

He wont debate you ? How dares he :)

But you are happy and thats all that counts ! Beer of course :cheers: ! xD

the only good entps are the debatable ones cuase the others all suck. I mean whats a good arugument without an argument.

I so wub the entps, cuase they make my brain tingle with all thier arguments. woo hoo tingles.

I am drinking thisa red wine from italy. I am only on the third glass but it is awesome. cant find alOH contect but the topsoil is clay.

what type of beer? see through beers are effin weak...

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
Pils, got like 5,6% but I am not drinking to get drunk.

See debate is ok. But if you debate with me, you go very deep into your feeling world and I am drawn into it aswell. But I have not nearly as much experience in this realm as you have, therefore I really have to drop my guard to talk to you. If I drop my guard though, I will get caught in the situation and adapt and get depressed.

Bottom line, to debate with ENFP depresses me. I am sorry it is that way but its just fact. Maybe thats why too, your entp tries too bullshit you all the time and to keep you on a distance.

To me there is a formal line in which a discussion is conducted. I dont share my innermost feelings with people on first dates. Yes I know that is to some degree the wrong approach but I think to some degree it can be a good approach. I like to see peoples cold sides, before I see their warm sides.

And I know its totally wrong to criticize an enfp fror always showing their warm side at the beginning, but may I be the badman, if you can get an idea from that, for any purpose in the future

sculpting

why do you spell entropy entropie? Is that a german spelling?

I never drink to get drunk but sometimes it just happens. 14% by volume.

My entp is a fucking coward who hides behind a false front. he is useless and is destrying my team so I will cut him loose i think.

With my happy entps, mostly I debate with Te which isnt nearly as razor sharp as Ti. So Ti sends me beautiful precision courtesy of entps, then I give it structure with Te, then add some Fi if needed for good measure, then return it for more Ti fine tuning. I think actually Ne0-Fi actually puts most entps at ease which then opens the floor for the debate/discussion. They feel confortable around me for some reason. Its so much fun to chatter debate entps.

I think everyone should hide thier innermost feelings, as it is such scary shit to expose for public consumption. good god dont let them see that shit as most people cant take it bery well.

it seems there may be many an enfp who uses the warn fuzzies to get inside of folks before folks are really ready for that sort of thing. Havent done that myself in thhe past but am observant of it now. It is a bad thing i think

do your enfps bring up all emotional apsects of situation and thus taint logic?

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
yes, its A german spelling :)

I am sorry but I cant continue, the world is blurry, l8r

Qre:us

...like ENTP women, but less cooler, prettier, smarter, funnier...oh, and with outies 'stead of innies (nod to Eck la bear!)

thisGuy

MBTI Type
entp
why do you think hes entp? why not estp?

but whatever his type, hes definitely playing you...and hes prolly not good for anything other than a fake dildo

one way to find out if he relly is entp- sleep with him and if you feel used after, hes estp. if he makes you feel conflicted (or even good) about sleeping with him, he might be entp

i feel like i should put a disclaimer here but im sure its not required