• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NT] My new car

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
Ouh god, I am still wet ! I had an outerbody experience today, astral projection, when I was allowed to drive this car into the mess hall :D (sry just handy camera):

bombe1.jpg

bombe2.jpg

bombe3.jpg

spirilis

Senior Membrane
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Haha, no track time? ;)

Giggly

No moss growing on me
MBTI Type
iSFj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
I didnt dare to drive faster than walking speed. The thing is thats nearly impossible. it had an automatic gear and after you went to "drive" the whole thing started moving at like 15 mph :D

spirilis

Senior Membrane
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
lol... well now we know who you work for ;)

Prototype

THREADKILLER
MBTI Type
Why?
German engineering at it's best?... :yes: ... And that's what pisses me off about N. American cars... Absolutely no f***in style!

Brendan

Guerilla Urbanist
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Wow. Which auto show are you working at?
German engineering at it's best?... :yes: ... And that's what pisses me off about N. American cars... Absolutely no f***in style!
I think that's been changing lately though.

JocktheMotie

Habitual Fi LineStepper
AUTOMATIC!? They should never make sports cars automatic. I have an Audi A4, I love it so much. Getting behind an R8 would be awesome.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
The car was for an Automotive meetup called "CAR-Symposium" which lasted two days and was meant to bring companies together. I work for my city besides university and we organized the whole thing.

They delivered the R8 and I didnt knew it. Then my boss came to me asking, if I wasnt the one who drove an automatic car for several years ? I said yes, not really listening to him :D.

I really had to restrain myself after I saw WHAT car I have to drive in the hall. I should have put in the backwards gear and take it out for a stroll :D

Gamine

in-game
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
3w2
oooooOOOOOoooOOOoooo

Beautiful. Want. Now.