• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENTP] Im going to ENTP the hell out of you.

Nickels

MBTI Type
ENTP
Thats Ok - you don't have to be open minded, many are not. I'm just giving you the alternative point of view on media culture. Clearly you are omnipresent and know everthing.

Alternatively maybe you should try and think broader about the issue than the limits of your experience to date... such a limiting exposure from the sound of it....

Enjoy attcking folks for replying

Lis :)

no but people shouldn't be attacked due to your own lack of ability to think beyond the relms....

I just stated a point of view....

Although quite a skating article Indigo children are what many of this generation are labled. Some psycologists recognise - others do not....
Indigo Children

The WEIRD thing is that many ENTP's are possibly previous generation's indigo children, which is why they drift through topics and get bored easily, and behave like 6 year old at times, and don't like authority figures..... They also hate to be manipulated, are highly sensitive of other peoples agendas and tend to challenge them without much as a blink of an eye

If Indigo children are defined, they fall into the generation who were born on the cusp and with new technology.... I've been in futurology presentations, that this generation is one of HYPER tec status, can follow many multiple activities simultaneously. They need many more functions withing their tec that previous ones...

The whole attention deficit suggest in this instance, that these kids require far higher level os stimulation and rapid information than before - a real like P type - who scan massive quantities of information to see the tends and bigger picture.

I'm not saying to you beleive it, but worth considerering or you limit your own thinking to what you've personaly expeiriences... Even Enstien had issue with that ;)

L

Troll. This can't even be close to being real. You have to be one of my friends or something. No one really believes this shit. You can't honestly tell me that you believe that the baby boomer generation likes TV so much because Neptune has some mixed matched feelings about another celestial being? Really? What if I were to tell you that the generation that we are discussing actually views more media on a daily basis that any other generation, yet they are some how not under that effect due to some other randomly assigned astronomical equation. Seriously its not that I'm not open minded about my "world view' its that I've considered living my life like that, and quite frankly I'd rather be tortured to death. Placing all your hopes and dreams about randomly assigned system arbitrarily passing out attributes based on birth dates is just as logical as the flying spaghetti monster, or The Virgin Mary or Zeus, all the same chances of being true, so Don't get me wrong I've considered these things that you sit up on your high horse and spout off about, but really have you considered how inane and ridiculous you sound as a grown woman discussing this in a serious thread? Seriously?

This has to be some one trolling me. No one is this incomprehensible.

dga

MBTI Type
ENTP
it could very well be that the production costs on the disposable shows is so cheap so as to really be the bottom line for profits, but ask them if tehy care that almost none of the current shows will have teh syndication lifespan of yesterdays shows if they are losing todays youth audiences. I have no idea what is earned on reruns, but it is somethign to think about.

Friends is played all over the globe. I love lucy is watched by people half a century later. They dont make any money on casting shows, because nobody is goign to watch them again and the countries copying the concepts can do so in a way so as to not interfere with any copyrights.

But for real, I dont see a future in television as high speed internet bandwidth gets cheaper. I'm not about to pay for any services, but I have no problems sitting through a commericial in order to get content, such as watchign the daily show online. Future companies will be able to bypass the networks and still make some money while keeping creative control.

tinkerbell

MBTI Type
ENTP
Troll. This can't even be close to being real. You have to be one of my friends or something. No one really believes this shit. You can't honestly tell me that you believe that the baby boomer generation likes TV so much because Neptune has some mixed matched feelings about another celestial being? Really? What if I were to tell you that the generation that we are discussing actually views more media on a daily basis that any other generation, yet they are some how not under that effect due to some other randomly assigned astronomical equation. Seriously its not that I'm not open minded about my "world view' its that I've considered living my life like that, and quite frankly I'd rather be tortured to death. Placing all your hopes and dreams about randomly assigned system arbitrarily passing out attributes based on birth dates is just as logical as the flying spaghetti monster, or The Virgin Mary or Zeus, all the same chances of being true, so Don't get me wrong I've considered these things that you sit up on your high horse and spout off about, but really have you considered how inane and ridiculous you sound as a grown woman discussing this in a serious thread? Seriously?

This has to be some one trolling me. No one is this incomprehensible.

Just because you are ignorant, doen't make me a troll. I can see you are not out of school yet so I wont take offense, but perhaps you should think about not being so agressive towards people who have broader interests than you do.

Your own narrow mindedness will limit your learning opportunities... Which may be what you want out of life, but personally, as an ENTP I enjoy looking at things in a different way, and I don't really give a shit what your opinion of those ways are....

Hope the INTP get it..

Lis xx

tinkerbell

MBTI Type
ENTP
Ok heres the deal...

I'll show you the astro take on generational factors...

1915-1940 pluto is in Cancer (sign of nurturing). Neptune travels through Leo then virgo in that time and Uranus travels from Aqua to Taurus...

Cancer generaton (mainly ring fenced by Pluto's movment) is the War generations, what is called in the US the GI generation and the Silent generation, cancer is about food, and this generation when short, the impact being - they gorw food, store food, security for them is about food on the table.... They are natrual recyclers because they went without - open a cupboard in their kitchen and 6 empty plastic boxes will fall out on you. They scrape the mould off an eat it anyways. Thes guys on mass grew up wih the radio.

Leo generation
1941 = Pluto moves into Leo until 1957
Neptune is in virgo for the first few years then high tales into Libra, Uranus is at the end of taurus and moves through to the begining of Leo in this time.....

These guys grew up with the previous generation as parents, they peaked the population around the baby boomers (however it's a slightly wider span than the generational lables), Leo generation includes the tail end of the silent generation and some of the of the generation Joneses.

These guys teened on rock and roll, marked campaigners (which is an Aquarius quality - on the soap box for humanity culture). These guys campagnes for womens, rights, anti war, equal opportunitites, breaking glass celings etc etc... Tey also started to divorce on mass

While they were off having big batteles - who was looking after the kids??? Kids were being brought up on E numbers - angel delight, convenience foods, fast moving consumer goods... They key being more time, and the real mass media really kicked in.

Kenedy was the first mass media assasination, Bundy the first mass media serial killer, etc etc. This generation were weaned on black and white TV....

Neptunes move into Libra was I think related to the flower power freedom, love, permissiveness, colurful/garishness. These guys were 20 in the 60's and 70's (which is one of the strongest teen generations that there has been.

Virgo Generation Pluto moved into Virgo in 1957 and stayed there until 1972, Neptune was in Scorpio for the vast majority of this time, Uranus moved between Leo, virgo and Libra....

These guys are mainly generation X (but it's tighter than X dates).

In virgo they wanted detail... really big or really small - getto blasters = big, electronic watshes - small. They were the first generation to learn and develop computers. They created the technological revolution, in a few short years, we went from HUGE computers taking up lots of room, to most housholds having laptops, internet, mobile telephoney etc.

In the 80's/early 90's these guys went one of two ways:
Mad pop culture, probably doing a variety of Pop drugs like E and raving
OR they did spiritualisim and tree hugging, new age movement. Although there is cross over between those two cultures, there was very definate tribal effect.

In food terms, they want sourcing on the lables, they want to know about chemicals in food, they want cleaner origins, they started a UK cluture of famers markets and distance of travel (not sure if the US has this today). Obesety is an massive issue for all Western cultures, diabetese etc... Virgo generation are trying to fix the damaged caused by the Leo generation previously to our food sourcing. They also into proper sae the planet recycling.

Libra generation Pluto was in libra between 1973 and 1984, Neptune in Saggie then capricorn, Uranus Libra through saggie. The Scorpio span of Uranus in this generation saw the beginings of Aids.

Libra equates to the latter part of Generation X and huge chunk of Generation Y....

The Saggie in Neptune group went traveling, long haul, back packing (which the Leo generation started) and really living in a global world. Saggy rules long haul air travel. This generation quite literaly took off and went places. Lonely Planet, which is a wonderfully descrptive brand really sums this lot up - we are one planet.

The virgo genration's media culture was pretty bland poppy (new romance, overly coloureful clothes which were plane bold colurs rather than the 70's psycodelic), which moved through acid culture of smiley faces etc etc....

Libra generation is vain, sugual enhancements, are 10 and penny, boob jobs and botox. The birth of big brother TV (where celeberties are known for notoriety not talent). In fashion sence dull but rather clean cut. Supermodles and the promotion of astetics and the big thing, Top Model etc etc.

From a media perspective it's that anyone can be famous if they go on TV - regardless of talent of beauty.

Virgos liked to work out, Libras just get someone else to do the hard stuff.

Be interesting to see wat this generation bring in terms of power etc.

Scoprio Generation - Pluto arrives in Scorpio 1985 and leaves in 1996. Neptune in Cappy, Uranus in Saggie to Aqua.

The main steep curve for Aids awarness happens now (Scorpio is seens as a sexula sign). Transforming permissive sex into sex with condoms (lowering the need for the pill - which I think is a good thing).

In the begining people didn't know much about Aids and how it could be caught etc, it was just a death sentence. HIV was discovered and various treatments developed over the next 20 years or so.

The glut of planets in Capricorn at the time, have the actual time an air of hedonism - wanting money and more and possessions, brands took off in the 80's.

They are called generaton Y - which is much bigger in span than others probably because the guy who wrights this stuff can't see the differences between this generation.

Ok these Scorp Pluto guys have hit thier 20's, have U tube and a glut of tecnology, and significantly tuened off by advertising. Have global networks of friends.

Amy Whitehouse - to me sums up Pluto in Scorp - she's a mess, devine, but a mess. She is on the edge of pushing the death button all the time, the whole doing lots of drugs etc.

These guys don't want to watch they want to DO, they make TV for U tube.

Pluto in Saggie
The next generatin Pluto in Saggie (have lost the Pluto Neptune sextile). 1996-2007, Neptune is in Cappy then Aqua for most of this time, and Uranus is Aqua then pisces.

Slower times (the planets aren't moving as quick). Saggie rules travel, religion, beliefs (Pluto transforms). This marks the genration who grew up with 911 as part of their development.

One world explotion of the Virgo genrations technology (moibles went mass market in the UK in 2000), computers were networked in offices from about 1996, Intranet took off around 2000. Domestic usage of net took off here for transacting c.2002. We've come a long way in a short space of time.

These guys hyper tech - growing up with multiple media at their finger tips and are eveloving with those tecnologies.... Extrem P types and possibly categoriesed as Indigo Children (although I have to say I doubt the psycic ability although I don't know many kids that age) - they have the TP of being able to suss out thinking and see the bigger pitcture. I personally beleive there will be more ENTP's within that generation.

OK enough soap boxing, no doubt you'll tell me it's all crap which is fine, but understand you don't know everything so what you beleive in is based on what you know...

Lis

simulatedworld

Freshman Member
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
bahahah she called you an "indigo child", nickels.

That's basically pseudo-scientific astrology bullshit for "NT".

Except the research sucks a lot more and is comparatively useless.

Also it brings supernatural garbage into the equation; apparently these "indigo children" of high mental abilities represent a higher state of human evolution. we're not even the same species apparently??

Oooh and apparently some of us even have PSYCHIC ABILITIES! SPOOOOKY!!! Check out "indigo children" on wiki. elle-oh-effing-elle

I mean I'd be ok with that description...if it wasn't totally fabricated new age trash.

tinkerbell

MBTI Type
ENTP
bahahah she called you an "indigo child", nickels.

That's basically pseudo-scientific astrology bullshit for "NT".

Except the research sucks a lot more and is comparatively useless.

Also it brings supernatural garbage into the equation; apparently these "indigo children" of high mental abilities represent a higher state of human evolution. we're not even the same species apparently??

Oooh and apparently some of us even have PSYCHIC ABILITIES! SPOOOOKY!!! Check out "indigo children" on wiki. elle-oh-effing-elle

I mean I'd be ok with that description...if it wasn't totally fabricated new age trash.

I don't dissagree with you at all, it's just ANOTHER lable, would you prefer if it were called the ENTP generation ;)

ENTP's have historically been 1-2% of the population - randomly scanning a huge amount of data to iNtuitively absorbe a ton of data and come up with a radical answer. they Loathe control and authority and are happiest when given their own head room.

The hyper tec generation will be more ENTP than previous. Not sure at all about the other New age stuff in their but worth keeping an open mind to see if these guys come out different.

Do keep in mind that many people think than TP's can read peoples thoughts from their body cues etc
FP's can read peoples feelings. Both in a rather syreal way. All it really means is there will be MORE witing this generation, they get bored quick, need to learn for themselve and HATE being tutored. Bright and self motivated but unruelly and naughty - need constant high volume of stimulus, hyperactive because they NEED brain food.

This stuff is all just an alternative point of view, which CAN be useful if used.

If we just take the generation types =
Leo = big causes, big picture, attention seeking, self absorbed attention seekers
Virgos = slightly dull, detail, health and well being, nurtician, detail clean freaks
Libra = relationships and beauty
Scorpio = sexuality and passion in every from, on the edge of death/truely deepness
Saggies = upbeat dreamers of travel (possibly will take space holidays).
Capricorn = resources and networking, business orientated.

Each of these generations are coloured by Neptune and Uranus too - which causes sub generation classifications.

How do they respond different to TV/mass media in terms of taste....

I fully expect to catch it in the back of the neck both barrels for daring to be different and considering different perspectives to allow me to grasp bigger concepts. I don't really give a shit if you can't think beyond the box, I just find it funny that people view themselves as free thinkers when they clearly are not ;) :)

Of course, you can always look me up in 15 years time with the stats on ENTP-ness and argue with more robust evidence on your side, but for now, your not really on solid ground. It's difficult to see what a generation will be before they are 20 and then again 40 - time will tell. As I said futurologists see these kids a hyper tech - they abse it population behaviour not pscology (which in itself is wooly bollox which is barely provale - your should read Wiki for MBTI - it pretty much said made up bull shit that is unproven - LOL yet you seem to beleive in it LOL)

Lis

tinkerbell

MBTI Type
ENTP

Try reading more than Wiki - you'll see a lot of ENTP-ness in the defintions of Indigo kids, if you take away the EXTREME profiling (the psycic/past life stuff), it's uncannily true. Perhaps being a bit kinder of the profilers who are trying to define the wider aspects of ENTP-ness without understanding.

Can you read peoples thoughts and motives? I can quiet often, I can see straight through the bull. What would other people call that who can't see through the crap like this? ESP? mind reading, telepathy - lots of weird words. Of course you are not reading thoughts, you are reading behaviours, psycology, intuative understanding of people....

Worth considering that the profile of this population will just be different.

L

TheJimbo

MBTI Type
xNTP
Enneagram
3w4
Oh man, I lol'd furiously reading Nickel's reaction to the astrological nonsense. Pretty much took the words right out of my mouth.

I understand that by assigning certain traits to planets and comparing their alignment you could come up with explanations to pretty much anything, but that is exactly the problem. You can come up with explanations for ANYTHING given you're creative enough. Exactly the problem I see with "functional analysis" in the MBTI; you're given a very vague list of descriptors for an incredibly complex system. With enough creativity, any alignment of the vague descriptors could be logically justified.

tinkerbell

MBTI Type
ENTP
Exactly the problem I see with "functional analysis" in the MBTI; you're given a very vague list of descriptors for an incredibly complex system. With enough creativity, any alignment of the vague descriptors could be logically justified.

MBTI is unproven, what you are refering too is the Brnham effect (? sp) ie people will see themselves in anything.

For me, where I have seen astrology really work amazinly is transits when at specific points in time peoples like are subject to major upheaval - most of these happen mid life, but sometime early on. I'm not saying beleive, but it can be useful (IMHO) information to consider when developing ideas. Not for eveyone I know, but Media culture is SO finate in astrology it had a begining and an end, and has various themes throughout....

Lis

Kyrielle

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
If you want to get your point across, yelling at powerful people will only make them go "Pfft, whatever la la la la la!" Seems like you have the potential for a decent argument, but your emotions (read: irritation) about the topic will probably get in the way and lead you to failure in your goal (to change their minds). It's good to be irritated, but it's bad to be irritated to the point of distraction and ranting.

Willfrey

MBTI Type
IsTP
I agree with tinkerbell, Nickels.

Go before your professor and tell him how astrology makes TV suck right now and all we have to do is sit on our hands and wait for the year of the beaver or whatever. That will get you the spot for sure.

If your professor is an INT type I wouldn't go and complain about shitty shows to him. Arm yourself with knowledge and facts, broad generalizations that everybody sort of gets isn't going to cut it, yes reality TV and CSI sucks we all know.

Also a cool powerpoint thing to do is to make bullet points for the advantages/disadvantages between using TV and using the internet, both from an artistic and buisness standpoint.

Nickels

MBTI Type
ENTP
Oh man, I lol'd furiously reading Nickel's reaction to the astrological nonsense. Pretty much took the words right out of my mouth.

I understand that by assigning certain traits to planets and comparing their alignment you could come up with explanations to pretty much anything, but that is exactly the problem. You can come up with explanations for ANYTHING given you're creative enough. Exactly the problem I see with "functional analysis" in the MBTI; you're given a very vague list of descriptors for an incredibly complex system. With enough creativity, any alignment of the vague descriptors could be logically justified.

Me and a friend almost went to tears reading tinerkebells post when she got obviously very high and decided to give out advice about planets that don't exists any more. How can Pluto "do" anything again? When of course it's not even a planet.

"These two when conjuncts (tight together) inveneted the gas chambers that were used in world war one."

and of course my favorite "In square they probably damage properly "

simulatedworld

Freshman Member
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I don't dissagree with you at all, it's just ANOTHER lable, would you prefer if it were called the ENTP generation ;)

ENTP's have historically been 1-2% of the population - randomly scanning a huge amount of data to iNtuitively absorbe a ton of data and come up with a radical answer. they Loathe control and authority and are happiest when given their own head room.

The hyper tec generation will be more ENTP than previous. Not sure at all about the other New age stuff in their but worth keeping an open mind to see if these guys come out different.

Do keep in mind that many people think than TP's can read peoples thoughts from their body cues etc
FP's can read peoples feelings. Both in a rather syreal way. All it really means is there will be MORE witing this generation, they get bored quick, need to learn for themselve and HATE being tutored. Bright and self motivated but unruelly and naughty - need constant high volume of stimulus, hyperactive because they NEED brain food.

This stuff is all just an alternative point of view, which CAN be useful if used.

If we just take the generation types =
Leo = big causes, big picture, attention seeking, self absorbed attention seekers
Virgos = slightly dull, detail, health and well being, nurtician, detail clean freaks
Libra = relationships and beauty
Scorpio = sexuality and passion in every from, on the edge of death/truely deepness
Saggies = upbeat dreamers of travel (possibly will take space holidays).
Capricorn = resources and networking, business orientated.

Each of these generations are coloured by Neptune and Uranus too - which causes sub generation classifications.

How do they respond different to TV/mass media in terms of taste....

I fully expect to catch it in the back of the neck both barrels for daring to be different and considering different perspectives to allow me to grasp bigger concepts. I don't really give a shit if you can't think beyond the box, I just find it funny that people view themselves as free thinkers when they clearly are not ;) :)

Of course, you can always look me up in 15 years time with the stats on ENTP-ness and argue with more robust evidence on your side, but for now, your not really on solid ground. It's difficult to see what a generation will be before they are 20 and then again 40 - time will tell. As I said futurologists see these kids a hyper tech - they abse it population behaviour not pscology (which in itself is wooly bollox which is barely provale - your should read Wiki for MBTI - it pretty much said made up bull shit that is unproven - LOL yet you seem to beleive in it LOL)

Lis

Actually I've read a lot more than just the wiki on MBTI, and I find from experience that it works as a good system of categorization of behaviors for use in predicting them with reasonably decent (certainly not perfect) accuracy.

The reason MBTI has some validity is that the information on which its conclusions are based comes directly from the person him/herself, giving concrete information on his/her behavioral and information-processing preferences. MBTI doesn't create anything that isn't already there; again, it's just a handy system of efficient categorization. In short it allows for good educated guesses.

Astrology, on the other hand, makes a bunch of totally unsubstantiated random guesses based on nothing but one's birth date. There is absolutely nothing in any established or respected behavioral psychology to suggest that the date on which one was born (itself an arbitrary cultural construct!) has any consistent influence whatsoever on one's behavioral patterns. That doesn't even make intuitive sense; it's just obviously wrong if you think about it for about 2 seconds. For every Scorpio who exhibits supposedly typical "scorpio" traits, there's another one who doesn't. It's random and its guesses are phrased in the broadest way possible so as to dupe unsuspecting people who really want to believe that their horoscopes apply. They don't.

Anyone who believes in any degree of accuracy in such an obviously bogus system is delusional. Please don't argue back by offering anecdotal evidence of certain people you know whose astrological signs/horoscopes are accurate descriptions of their personalities; this is insufficient data to form any real conclusions about this. Of course some horoscopes will be accurate purely by random chance--in order to prove any supposed usefulness for this system you need to show a high enough degree of consistency that it cannot simply be explained away by coincidence.

simulatedworld

Freshman Member
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
And come on, honestly, believing in arbitrarily made up, utterly unsubstantiated garbage doesn't make you any more of a free thinker than I or anyone else. I'd argue that it makes you less of one, because you allow such nonsense to influence your thinking with no good reason whatsoever, so you can drop the condescending crap about "free thinking" any time now.

tinkerbell

MBTI Type
ENTP
The reason MBTI has some validity is that the information on which its conclusions are based comes directly from the person him/herself, giving concrete information on his/her behavioral and information-processing preferences. MBTI doesn't create anything that isn't already there; again, it's just a handy system of efficient categorization. In short it allows for good educated guesses.

MBTI is basedon on Jung, Jung is based on astrology...go figure:newwink::hi:

Love the lack of knowledge around here....

~Lis

tinkerbell

MBTI Type
ENTP
Go before your professor and tell him how astrology makes TV suck right now and all we have to do is sit on our hands and wait for the year of the beaver or whatever. That will get you the spot for sure.

I can apperciate you are not the sharpest tool in the box, no one said to go before his professor and say such things, but when he is preparing he might want to consider and alternative pespective on what lies beneith the skin of lack of viewing.

As I have said repeatedly, I have been at futurology leactures are work which pretty much give the same result (through different medium).

I personally use astrology because its very clean and detailed, but it basicaly gets me to exactly the same place as a futurologist would get.

Our chappy on the board is atempting to state the future of TV for kids who are Hyper Tec... probably with just a bit of college education behind him.

I spend all my day job predicting customers behaviours (and no I'm not an astrologer by day - it's my hobby).

The long and the short of it, is there is something about this very young generation that is significantly different that needs to be explored for their impact on media consumption.

But hey I'm begining to get bored with you young 20's blokes, your so main stream and not at all fun...

Get back to me in 15 years when we can have a proper chat about really interesting stuff.

:):)

tinkerbell

MBTI Type
ENTP
And come on, honestly, believing in arbitrarily made up, utterly unsubstantiated garbage doesn't make you any more of a free thinker than I or anyone else. I'd argue that it makes you less of one, because you allow such nonsense to influence your thinking with no good reason whatsoever, so you can drop the condescending crap about "free thinking" any time now.

Free thinking = consideration of multiple perspective....

LOL you are not

I'm not saying belivie me, lets face it the moon has f'all impact on tides, weather, womens fertility cycles...that all total crap isn't it..... hmmm

Nickels

MBTI Type
ENTP
I hate to quote Wikipedia on you but...

"Generally, the scientific community considers astrology a pseudoscience or superstition"

Granted Carl Jung had a lot of faith in Astrology, and I'm willing to say that the placement of celestial bodies could have some effect on life on this planet.

But everything else your saying is pure gibberish,

This is my horoscope btw.
Daily Overview: January 25, 2009
LEO
July 23-August 22

You're feeling rather proud of yourself, and with good reason -- you did well recently! You may want to take another look at the situation, though, because things could change in the near future.

Could this possibly be anything more than gypsy bull shit? Maybe, but probably not.
Look at this broad usage of the words here. This is amazingly vague and the fact that any reasonable person can actually sit and agree points for this system amazes me.

How can you have so much blind faith behind a system that is so obviously flawed?

Nickels

MBTI Type
ENTP
"I'm not saying belivie me, lets face it the moon has f'all impact on tides, weather, womens fertility cycles...that all total crap isn't it..... hmmm"

Holy zombie Jesus are you serious? Of course the moon has an adverse effect on us. Saying the moon is responsible for the tides and basically all life on this planet is one thing, attributing random things to planets based on when people are born is just short sighted. Equally you keep mentioning Pluto as if its some real thing.

The moon of course has effects on life on this planet, however, the other planets are so far away, that I find it difficult to believe that they have any positive or negative effect on anyone what so ever. I'm not saying that these possibilities are completely far fetched and wrong, just that with out any kind of proof its very difficult to get behind something the scientific community at large refers to as "pseudoscience or superstition"

The moon is a very close celestial body orbiting earth having vastly obvious impacts on daily life. Bringing up facts about the moon as proof of astrology is just utter bull shit that any reasonable person can obviously deny as utter nonsense.

"Free thinking = consideration of multiple perspective..." Ok I've considered your perspective, I see your points and after filling your arguments with holes, and denying all of your points as nonsense, I can still consider my self a free thinker, just one who disagrees with your childish fascination with the stars.