• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NT] Hairstyling tips for NTs

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
So I figured its about time to get them cut again. Not because they look bad, but because they interfere with my ability to see the papers I am writing on. When I sit at the Computer I use the headphone as a barrette but in the outside world they get torn apart through the wind and I am forced to rely on the principle "hopefully nothing is in the way, where I am going".

So what would be a good haircut for a NT?

I start with my suggestions for ENTP :D:

James_Callis2.jpg

Darjur

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
INTP/INTJ:
The conservative hairstyle. Requires the least maintenance.

Valiant

Courage is immortality
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
ENTJ. Keep it simple :D

george-clooney-picture-2.jpg

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
Nah ENTJ is more like:

bold.jpg

or in human terms:

cave-MAN.jpg

:D

Valiant

Courage is immortality
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
LOL!!!! XD I actually almost fell off my chair, ent XD

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
:D:D whats that song again "all night long"

Someone should rewrite it NT style into "all hair long" :D

ms1978.jpg

Valiant

Courage is immortality
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Long hair can be cool:

162615__desperado_l.jpg

Valiant

Courage is immortality
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Nice .... ! *carefully walks away* :D

It's more like this. I mean, the clothing style. I'm neither skinhead or nazi. ;)
I gotz beard, though.

Hitman-Timothy-Olyphant-1179.jpg

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
It's more like this. I mean, the clothing style. I'm neither skinhead or nazi. ;)
I gotz beard, though.

Ouh yeah, nice outfit :D.

I always want to wear something like that on official meetings but my girlfriend tells me not to do that, it would look eccentric and eccentric people are given no leading positions :D:

johnny-depp-gal.jpg

Valiant

Courage is immortality
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
That's not true :D People are so afraid of discriminating anyone, and being en eyecatcher helps :D

JAVO

MBTI Type
eNTP
I don't like thinking about my hairstyle, and I don't really care about it. As long as I don't have to do anything more than wash and comb my hair, I'm fine with it.

My approach has been to make friends with an attractive, nice, and interesting stylist. I let her style it however she thinks looks best. :D

Edit: It ends up being Clooney-esque, especially since I have about the same amount of gray.

MBTI Type
INxJ
To go bald and keep it that way, would require regular maintenance. To go with a stylish cut, would probably require product and time to actually fix it in the morning. Go with a short cut or a long hairstyle that you can keep in a ponytail for work. It should only require a shampoo. No fuss. No muss. Efficient.