• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NT] Hairstyling tips for NTs

Jack Flak

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
Short. Simple. Edgy.

roger%20leprechaun.jpg

GargoylesLegacy

Kickin' Ass since 1984
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w9
Hm, Entro, just keep your current cut and use some gel, hairspray or -mousse? Problem solved. Unless you feel like you really want something new for once. *shrug*

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
Ok thanks :). But I dont use gel, that's for people who have to hide something :D

WithoutaFace

MBTI Type
INTJ
I actually shampoo my hair once or twice a week. It helps to preserve the natural oils to keep my hair pliable. It also eliminates the need for gel or any other styling products.

GargoylesLegacy

Kickin' Ass since 1984
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w9
Ok thanks :). But I dont use gel, that's for people who have to hide something :D
*cough* Yes, right. For those or the Mafia. Especially here in Germany. ;)
Ah, was worth a shot.

Isn't your hair long enough so you can put it behind your ears or something?

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
Was the last sentence the attempt to justify your NT-ness ? :D

GargoylesLegacy

Kickin' Ass since 1984
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w9
Was the last sentence the attempt to justify your NT-ness ? :D
*lol* Why, does it work? :D
No, seriously. I was being serious. I kinda want to find out how long your hair is to know better what we all should look for. =P

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
What a sexist thread. Where's the hairstyles for wimmin?

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
PASTEL SCRUNCHES???

Typology

MBTI Type
epyT
Enneagram
Well, it would seem those little 'science experiments' aren't always harmless...

lunalum

Super Senior Member
MBTI Type
ZNTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Let's see....

The INTP hairstyle.... wait, do we style hair?

I have three styles: down, ponytail, and pig tails. That's the extent of my styling expertise ;)

Grungemouse

Widdles in your cream.
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
I have long curly hair, so maintenance isn't that necessary. All I do is scrunch dry with a diffuser after applying an "anti-frizz" serum, and leave the rest of it to dry naturally. Simple and effective for more defined curls. :)

Occasionally switching conditioners help too. So does rinsing conditioner with cool water, why I'm not so sure. My Sensor friends tell me this, so it must be true. They also tell me that my hair looks nicer when it hasn't been brushed, so I'm slightly sceptical.

Valiant

Courage is immortality
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Generally cool haircut for NT women.

rr72he.jpg

Ulaes

loopy
MBTI Type
crak
Enneagram
sax
i cut my own hair and strangely it looks little like that one ^
best thing about it is the low low maintenance, less than what i had to do with long unstyled hair - like brushing it.