• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NT] Where do you find NT women?

Ardea

o edward cullen!
MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
So what are some recommendations for dealing with them at a comic con?

Ask them about their favorite comic? Why? How it relates to the world? Play with their brain. Feed their mind-ego.

Misty_Mountain_Rose

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
4w5
Yeah, I mean, I can be both sweet and feminine. But probably not in the traditional sense. I'm not going to be all, "OMG WHAT A BIG STRONG MAN! HOW DO YOU THINK UP ALL THE STUFF YOU THINK UP!?" I'm going to approach a guy, intellectually speaking, the same way I would a girl friend of mine. My relationships are always going to be partnerships of equals. Some guys just don't a) want that, or b) know what to do with that.

Objectively speaking, I think I'm very kind, and I can be very supportive. But it's just not in a "you have a penis, so you must be smarter and better than me" way. I don't think I'm "nurturing." That sounds maternal, to me.

btw, I think Synarch has always said he wanted an INFJ chick. It's come up a lot. Edit: Having read that post, it sounds like he's saying that INTJ/ENTP could work, but that he prefers more nurturing than an INTJ generally gives.

Some of the INTJ womenz here must be starting to woooo him. The poor bastid. :D

I tend to approach relationships (not that I have much experience here) as a friendship, except more intimate.

Friendship FTW! I have never fallen in love with someone I wasn't friends with first. (And friends for a very long time at that)

AOA

♣️♦️♠️♥️
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx
Besides work, you're always bound to find NT women on the internet.

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
blue...where's that link...didn't it say that nt's do actually stay married longer when paired together? what did it say?

JocktheMotie

Habitual Fi LineStepper
blue...where's that link...didn't it say that nt's do actually stay married longer when paired together? what did it say?

I think it was the one that said the highest dissatisfaction rate among women in marriages were those married to INTPs.

:(

Mitzy

brat
MBTI Type
ENTP
NT women have a pretty good idea what they are getting with an NT male. For some bizarre reason NT men haven't come to the realization that NT women are just them with boobs.

Synarch was describing wanting an NT women (in another thread) and in the same sentence he said he liked women who are sweet and feminine. Um... not the at the top of the list of words usually associated with NT women.

NT's have feelings too, ya know [or at least i do]. it just comes in with time & patience and the right person.

INA

now! in shell form
MBTI Type
intp
Listen to this one trying to pawn off the NT men onto us poor women. Talk about containing the spread of disease.

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I think it was the one that said the highest dissatisfaction rate among women in marriages were those married to INTPs.

:(

yeah it was but i think the exception was when they were together...but it's also a pretty rare type so i'm sure that has something to do with it.

but...i really can't remember for sure.

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Listen to this one trying to pawn off the NT men onto us poor women. Talk about containing the spread of disease.

haha...i was just sayin...wasn't there a study?? i like nt's and could see nt/nf being cool...but i have no clue.

Nihilen

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISTP
NT's have feelings too, ya know [or at least i do]. it just comes in with time & patience and the right person.

It's not about having feelings or not. Of course NTs do. It's about expressing them, and NTs are usually crap at this,

INA

now! in shell form
MBTI Type
intp

Some types showed greater partner dissatisfaction in general. Women married to INTP men had the highest level of dissatisfaction, at 31%. INTP is one of the least common types in the population, and INTPs may find it especially important to find a like-minded partner.
Translation: all you icky INTPs please do us a favor and stick to your own kind.

It's not about having feelings or not. Of course NTs do. It's about expressing them, and NTs are usually crap at this
troof.

Nihilen

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISTP
Lol, this definitely makes sense. I know I would never get married, it's such an unnatural, anti-human idea.

runvardh

にゃん
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Ask them about their favorite comic? Why? How it relates to the world? Play with their brain. Feed their mind-ego.

I suppose this is the most obvious one. I guess I should find out how to recognize them better. They're easy to spot online, but that's because you actually get to see even a percentage of what's going on in their heads.

Besides work, you're always bound to find NT women on the internet.

All the NT women I know online are too far, married, or both. :(

I'm a willing victim, but I think the energy required to get at me is an issue.

Mitzy

brat
MBTI Type
ENTP
It's not about having feelings or not. Of course NTs do. It's about expressing them, and NTs are usually crap at this,

pfft. i dont see why another nt would have a problem with the other not 'expressing' it. i think they would understand. either way im not crap at it if i really do like them. :hug::wubbie: :heart:
see. i know the waysss

INA

now! in shell form
MBTI Type
intp
pfft. i dont see why another nt would have a problem with the other not 'expressing' it. i think they would understand. either way im not crap at it if i really do like them. :hug::wubbie: :heart:
see. i know the waysss

You forgot :drool: and :worthy: and the occasional cute :blush: and :devil:

I'm a willing victim, but I think the energy required to get at me is an issue.
But you're NF, kitteh-pooh. She's hoarding those.