• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NT] Where do you find NT women?

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
um, yeahhhh. that's what i meant.

"yay, us!" (tee hee)

.... am I making you sick yet? :devil:

This is a definite truth. The issue all stems down to individuality and uniqueness of such a rare breed of women, and I have enjoyed observing, for the most part from this thread, how distinctive each and every one of them is. Keep it coming please; my post was merely an interjection extraverted intuition that has no place in the real world.

Wow. You dance good.
Don't stop.

(If you stop, you die.)

Salomé

meh
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Sleeping on the train, invariably missing her stop.
Sitting on the doorstep waiting for a locksmith 'cos she's locked her ass out - again!
Propping up eminent professors/scientists with boring grunt work and no recognition.
Polar expeditions.
Strip clubs.
Has noone said lame sci-fi conventions yet?
Also, those homeless people with the cardboard signs and the bottles of meths? NT women (esp the bearded ones).

digesthisickness

✿ڿڰۣஇღ♥ wut ♥ღஇڿڰۣ✿
MBTI Type
ENTP
Sleeping on the train, invariably missing her stop.
Sitting on the doorstep waiting for a locksmith 'cos she's locked her ass out - again!
Propping up eminent professors/scientists with boring grunt work and no recognition.
Polar expeditions.
Strip clubs.
Also, those homeless people with the cardboard signs and the bottles of meths? NT women (esp the bearded ones).

these sound more like personal preferences than NT ones.

nozflubber

DoubleplusUngoodNonperson
MBTI Type
Hype
There's a lot of NT women in my E and M physics class....

Some of them are..... large? But any math/physics department....thar they blow!!

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

They're fun.
I like heckling the nerds and geeks.
(While secretly savoring some of the exhibits and panels myself.)

Risen

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
9w8
There's a lot of NT women in my E and M physics class....

Some of them are..... large? But any math/physics department....thar they blow!!

Yea, I'm not up for whale hunting ;) .

nozflubber

DoubleplusUngoodNonperson
MBTI Type
Hype
Because I'm a non-repentant dickhead!

But to show I'm fair, let me also mention that there's some even LARGER (and STINKIER) men in the class. This one guy has to be italian or hispanic, weighs like 290 pounds and has the worst BO evar. Can smell it from like 2 rows over

digesthisickness

✿ڿڰۣஇღ♥ wut ♥ღஇڿڰۣ✿
MBTI Type
ENTP
Because I'm a non-repentant dickhead!

But to show I'm fair, let me also mention that there's some even LARGER (and STINKIER) men in the class. This one guy has to be italian or hispanic, weighs like 290 pounds and has the worst BO evar. Can smell it from like 2 rows over

i wasn't talking about a lack of fairness. i was speaking of a lack of relevance.

digesthisickness

✿ڿڰۣஇღ♥ wut ♥ღஇڿڰۣ✿
MBTI Type
ENTP
First 2 - guilty.
As for the others, well, you hang out at INTPc...

the first two made sense to me if speaking of a NTP.

i said that about the two i bolded because i, and other NT girls i know (even from intpc), don't have a problem with them at all.

Mitzy

brat
MBTI Type
ENTP
ew, math class? really?
i slept through math my whole life x_x

ajblaise

Minister of Propagandhi
MBTI Type
INTP
Visit indigenous tribes or follow an endangered species around for a while and you can usually find a few NT women taking notes.

Mitzy

brat
MBTI Type
ENTP
Visit indigenous tribes or follow an endangered species around for a while and you can usually find a few NT women taking notes.

true. im always running around naked in the african bush

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Because I'm a non-repentant dickhead! But to show I'm fair, let me also mention that there's some even LARGER (and STINKIER) men in the class. This one guy has to be italian or hispanic, weighs like 290 pounds and has the worst BO evar. Can smell it from like 2 rows over

Yeah.
That made everything better.

The cockles of my heart have warmed to you now.
(Or maybe that was just indigestion.)