• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NT] Where do you find NT women?

Giggly

No moss growing on me
MBTI Type
iSFj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Do we have an NT couples (who are still together!) on here to share their experiences?

Giggly

No moss growing on me
MBTI Type
iSFj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Haight & Notta?

Oh goody! I hope they reply.

Risen, I understand that you want an NT woman who will understand and appreciate who you are, but can you understand and appreciate who she is too?

Risen

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
9w8
Oh goody! I hope they reply.

Risen, I understand that you want an NT woman who will understand and appreciate who you are, but can you understand and appreciate who she is too?
Psh! That's easy ;) . For real though, that's the easy part. This is pretty much how it goes for me "If you're cool with me, then I'm good with you. If you don't like me, then just what can I do? Will I try with might to earn thou respect and love? Or will I stop short of crossing the bridge that never was?"

In other words, it takes two to tango, but as long as you can get past my faults, I will ALWAYS accept yours. If you wonder why I think this way (as I believe most people do...) maybe my enneagram might provide some sort of answer...

Uytuun

MBTI Type
nnnn
Most NT men I know tend more towards F types for partners. Or at least not fellow NTs. I think this might change a bit as they grow older and have been sufficiently screwed over by the Fs to value the mutual understanding and lower drama rate that NT-NT gives. :D

Salomé

meh
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
^ Same goes for NT women, I would suggest.

Salomé

meh
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
^ Well, we know the INTPs were the ones who chose to die. ;)

MBTI Type
INxJ
^^^ This is more true for INTs though.

I love it when a stranger engages me. As long as he's not boring, I'm good for at least a conversation.

But I agree with the flirting. If he flirts--even a little bit--I will shut off immediately.

Probably true. I mostly referenced my own experience, since strangers almost always only approach me to flirt. :rolleyes:

MBTI Type
INxJ
Gee, I wonder why :huh:

:D

lol I call it the stereotypical sorority girl curse. I'm certainly not one of those bimbos, but people can't tell until I speak. Unless, they were in upper level math or science courses with me.

Simplexity

MBTI Type
INTP
lol I call it the stereotypical sorority girl curse. I'm certainly not one of those bimbos, but people can't tell until I speak. Unless, they were in upper level math or science courses with me.

Oh so I see, I just have to come equipped with some props. ;)

runvardh

にゃん
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so

See, this why I wish I had more than "the stuff I'd learn is fun" as a reason to go back to school.

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
what's her type?

Giggly

No moss growing on me
MBTI Type
iSFj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Hmm . . . there was a poll on a similar question, but it was addressed to female Ts, not just NTs. The results: no real preference either way:

http://www.typologycentral.com/forums/relationships/10944-female-t-s.html

Now if we could only separate out the sensors from the intuitives . . .

Dang. Should have made it public.

Well, it works perfectly for me.

The relationship is the stuff dreams are made of.

No joke.

Awww how sweet.

what's her type?

She's INTj too.