• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NT] Who are your best non-NT friends?

BlueGray

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
An INFP and a bunch of ISJs.
I have a few NT friends, although ISTJ is by far the most common type in my friends.

royompiscus

MBTI Type
ENtj
Enneagram
oh, is that what we call them?

i guess it'd have to be all the fucks who left me for dead when i started with anxiety, went to depression, and eventually into psychosis. Don't get me wrong, I'm not bitter, because I know they're special ;-) But other than that, I'd say I've had one real friend... but he was "P"-ing along with all the other types and didn't know any better. "Um yeah, I'm 24. Is that ok if I run the world..?"

Ezra

Luctor et emergo
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I have an ENFP best friend who I've known since I was seven. Besides him... no one. My other best friends are ENTJ and INTJ. I tend to see most SPs and SJs as a bit too different from me lifestyle-wise and/or not on my wavelength intellectually. My brother is ESFP, my sister ISFP, my mother ESFP and although I love talking to them in the end spending too much time around them drives me crazy.

visaisahero

MBTI Type
ENTP
INFJ girlfriend,
INTP mentor-figure,
ENFJ buddy,
ESFP and ESFJ bandmates,
and a group of regular-meet-up friends consisting of: ISTJ, ISTP, INFP, ESFP
close female friends: INFJ, INFJ, ENFP

oneoutside

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
3w4
Good friends: ENFP, ISFP, ISFP.

Romantic: ENTJ, ISFP.

Partners-in-crime: ENTP.

Annyong

MBTI Type
ENTP
I have a best friend who is an INTJ, but other than her,
Other Best friend:ENFP
Other friends: 2 ENFJs, ESTJ, INFP, 2 ESFJs, and a few of ESFPs.

ObeyBunny

MBTI Type
INTJ
Best frinds, minus the NT's

Who are your best non-nt friends.

My sister- INFP,
my aunt- INFJ,
my brother- EN(something)(something),
my brother's room mate- ESFP (It's True),
My childhood imaginary bipedal rabbit man best friend who has purple fur and a loin cloth-INFJ (probobly)
My dog- E(something)(something)(something)

yvonne

A passer by
MBTI Type
INfP
Enneagram
5w4
i usually get along well with EFs.

B

brainheart

Romantic: ESFP

friends for talks: INFP, INFP, ENFP, ENFJ

fun to drink with: ISTP, ENTP, ISFP, ESTP, (sometimes INFP)

highlander

Administrator
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
ISFJ ENFP ISTJ ESTJ are closest friends. Also, I'm meeting some really great other types of NFs on the forum that I don't seem to find IRL

Windigo

ISTP-always click right off the bat and stay close friends forever (Usually meet in the back of the classroom--I let them copy my notes they invite me dirtbiking!)
ISTJ-take a while to warm up but stay long term friends-- good for livening up the conversation at funerals and football games.
ENFP-usually become instant friends but I either inspire or depress them at any given moment.
ESFP-flit in and out of my life, usually when I need a lift
INFP-always there in the background to have coffee and discuss literature great for taking on backpacking trips across Europe.
ENFJ-I seem to collect them like burrs, but they make good minions! Always back me up in a fight.
INFJ-I find I am one of the few people they listen to--good for challenging ideas--both ways.

copperfish17

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Non-NT's only? Aww. ;) I has an awesome INTJ fwend IRL (a FEMALE one at that!).

In no particular order:
2 ENFJ's (one male, one female)
INFJ (male)
ISTJ (female)

milkyway2

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
?
ESFP guy, ENFP girl, ENTP girl

Interesting @ the trend with ESFPs...

Alwyn

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
I've three people in my life who I really call a friend and they are (not in order) INFJ, INFP, and I think ISFP.
So they are all introverted and feelers... I actually don't have any NT friends..
I love most INFx people! They are so wonderful! :)

Coriolis

Si vis pacem, para bellum
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
ENFP - completely unpredictable and unreliable, but able to draw me out like no one else, and get me to have fun doing things I would never try on my own

ISTJ - reliable, considerate, I would trust him with my life; he is interested and well-read in technical topics, which gives us much in common to talk about; the classic "nice guy" who has never found the right girl

INFP - we met as coworkers, and became friends; she has struggled all her life with mental illness and a history of abuse, and can share with me a perspective like no other; she is a gentle soul, who deserves far better than life has given her

F

figsfiggyfigs

ISTP

ISFJ

ENFP

INFP

^ ALL lady best-friends

INTJ
^ guy friend

:)