• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NT] Who are your best non-NT friends?

Katsuni

Priestess Of Syrinx
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
3w4?
INFJ male would be my best friend, possibly becomming more than that, hard to say.

Lithium Onyx

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
I like xNFJs and xNTJs, for some reason unbeknownst to me.

Novascientia

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
?
I have a ISTJ friend...but we are not very close.

Other than that, I have one ENTP friend, and one INTJ friend, and that's it. They're NTs, so do not count.

notsweetynice

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Weird, I realize I'm reluctant to call anyone my best friend these days, especially Es. I guess I gravitate towards somewhat liberal, nice and smartish people..Types vary and have their pluses and negatives.

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w9
My two ENFP (girl)friends :hug:
My INFP (girl)friend
My ENFJ friend
and my ESFP friend

undeciluna

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
I haven't studied my friends closely but I do know that my partner I've been with for over ten years is an ENFJ.

Tyrant

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
ISFP, ESFP, ISTP. All my friends are SPs.

Bowie

MBTI Type
ENTP
INFP, INFJ, ENFJ, INTJ. I've been close with INTPs and ENFPs as well.

I couldn't keep the NF's away, even if I wanted to.

Tamske

Writing...
MBTI Type
ENTP
ESTJs - one real, several imaginary ones (don't tell them). (Hey, if I carry a few ESTJ's in my head, maybe THEY can help me to remember appointments! I'll ask them...)
A textbook ENFP - she helped me to understand the ENFP description (this is just like Friend!)
Another ENFP I think... Maybe ESFP.

sgtmac_46

MBTI Type
ENTP
Best friend is an ESFP.........wife is an INFP.........I tend to prefer SP friends. I've got a few SJ friends, but they get on my nerves after a while (or I get on theirs).

slowriot

He who laughs
Enneagram
5w4
I dont have really close nt friends there are a few I suspect is nts though but not many.

My better friends are ENFP/ESFP and ISTP/ISFP/INFP (cant figure him out yet), ISFJ.