• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] What's your favorite type?

Rasofy

royal member
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
My current answer is: all the 4 IN's. Weirdly, INTP is probably the least favorite of those 4.

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
The easiest people for me to talk to about nothing all day long: ESFJ, ESFP, ISxJ, some ENFJs.

Mostly like ENFJs as female friends, though, I totally thought my ESFJ sister was one. I'm more likely to go for SFJ in men; they're supportive and attentive and easy to hang out with, but still show enough masculinity for me to think they're hot.

I used to think I liked INTJs but the truth is I just find them perplexing, probably the way NFPs see STJs. I think they're just my opposite, but in reality there is just less than nothing there, except for occasional mayhem, baseless attraction, and conflict.

ENTJs are better. ENTJs I get along with better for some reason; in fact I like ENTJs better than ESTJs, even though I think I like ISTJs better than INTJs. Does that even make sense?

Maybe it's the shared sensing function. ISTJs are Si dom and at least ENTJs have Se in their tertiary, and can seem ESTP-ish at times.

RaptorWizard

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
How is ISTP not running away with this? I mean they are the most unique people in the world who pay no heed to societal obligations and live a life of endlessly extreme rides, not to mention their super logical minds of indomitable willpower and intellect.

Cellmold

Wake, See, Sing, Dance
How is ISTP not running away with this? I mean they are the most unique people in the world who pay no heed to societal obligations and live a life of endlessly extreme rides, not to mention their super logical minds of indomitable willpower and intellect.

For someone so in awe of logic im surprised to cannot see the flaw with these exaggerated statments. Of course you could be joking....

In any case, for me I suppose...I dont know. I would have to say based mainly upon here, (since I dont bother typing that much in real life), INFJ's/ INTJ's/ ENFP's/ENTP's.

But dont read too much into that as I generally find I get along with pretty much anyone from any type. The only recurring conflicts ive had seem to be with INP's. Although this in no way is the influence for anything towards anyone, it is merely a recollection and colours nothing of my relationships towards future or current INP's.

jixmixfix

Permabanned
I find Ns like and admire other Ns and S's admire other S's. I personally enjoy the company of those who talk alot and are enthusiastic and are alot of fun I just hate talking. So I say EXFPs and ENTPS for me.

King sns

MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
ENTJ's closely followed by ESFP's... Function combo I suppose?

Maxcool131

MBTI Type
Intp
Enneagram
5w6
Definitively the isfp because they show me beauty and stuff I otherwise wouldnt realize.