• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENTP] ENTP's: Explain how you are different from ENFP please

simulatedworld

Freshman Member
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
^^ that was mature.

Sometimes you have to speak to assholes in the only language they understand. If you'll take a look at my arguments with people here vs. Jack's, you'll find that I start off pretty polite and must be provoked into rudeness. Surely if immaturity/lack of concern for the emotions of others bothers you that much, you aren't really a big fan of Mr. Flak either?

Jack Flak

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
Sometimes you have to speak to assholes in the only language they understand. If you'll take a look at my arguments with people here vs. Jack's, you'll find that I start off pretty polite and must be provoked into rudeness. Surely if immaturity/lack of concern for the emotions of others bothers you that much, you aren't really a big fan of Mr. Flak either?
I have an idea. Why don't you invest some of that fury of yours into gaining wit, so you can do something more entertaining than calling me an asshole.

simulatedworld

Freshman Member
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Hey buddy, if I weren't invulnerable and faultless, I think I would have the humility to admit it!

(By the way, it's Ni.)

I'm not sure what system you're going by...the Jungian functions state that INTP is Ti-Ne-Si (Fe.) The dominant Ni types are INTJ and INFJ.

Jack Flak

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
I'm not sure what system you're going by...the Jungian functions state that INTP is Ti-Ne-Si (Fe.) The dominant Ni types are INTJ and INFJ.
Ignorance. The "Jungian functions" don't state anything but what they are. Myers screwed up and applied them incorrectly, and they shouldn't have been applied as written to a 16-type system in any case.

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

i am actually quite a fan of people being exactly who they are...and don't fault them for it...especially if it amuses me. ;)

simulatedworld

Freshman Member
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I have an idea. Why don't you invest some of that fury of yours into gaining wit, so you can do something more entertaining than calling me an asshole.

You have no idea of what? I wasn't even talking to you. That's why I quoted erinavery at the top of my post, because I was trying to say something to her, see?

I do lots of entertaining things, and I'm chock full of wit to boot. I tried to have a polite discussion with you before I realized how futile such an endeavor was, but you couldn't muster the common courtesy to even humor me by explaining to my poor misguided self why anything I was saying was wrong. You were either too lazy or too lacking in relevant points to do anything other than repeatedly state that I was wrong, and that, along with the other 20,000 examples of your blatant douchebaggery to everyone all over the site for no absolutely no reason, is why I called you an asshole.

Jack Flak

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
A smashing start. So, because I didn't want to debate Trent Reznor's type in the John Lydon thread with you, you have an eternal vendetta. That's character, right there.

simulatedworld

Freshman Member
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Ignorance. The "Jungian functions" don't state anything but what they are. Myers screwed up and applied them incorrectly, and they shouldn't have been applied as written to a 16-type system in any case.

I would be glad to hear further elaboration on this, and if your evidence seems compelling I will amend my position on this topic accordingly. See how this works?

simulatedworld

Freshman Member
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
A smashing start. So, because I didn't want to debate Trent Reznor's type in the John Lydon thread with you, you have an eternal vendetta. That's character, right there.

along with the other 20,000 examples of your blatant douchebaggery to everyone all over the site for no absolutely no reason

Jack Flak

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
<b>along with the other 20,000 examples of your blatant douchebaggery to everyone all over the site for no absolutely no reason</b>
Maybe you didn't notice that I have a rappoire with a lot of people here, and we have a bit of a humorous back and forth. Not to say I don't try to be a comedian every chance I get. You might take it under advisement not to fly off the handle if you don't know the story.

simulatedworld

Freshman Member
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
And you could have tried maybe linking to other threads where you've apparently proven these points, if you really didn't feel like restating them. I watched your videos and didn't really see how any of them pointed toward your conclusion.

This particular thread is only one example in a much broader trend of you being an asshole, though. It's the first one in which I'd interacted directly with you, but it's certainly not the only one. It's not so much your facts/opinions that I have problems with as your form and presentation.

Jack Flak

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
Okay, thanks for your opinion? I'll just be about my business now. Carry on with having good character and all that jazz.

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
you can't really expect to like everyone all the time though can you? i know jack certainly doesn't....let it roll of your back baby...

simulatedworld

Freshman Member
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Maybe you didn't notice that I have a rappoire with a lot of people here, and we have a bit of a humorous back and forth. Not to say I don't try to be a comedian every chance I get. You might take it under advisement not to fly off the handle if you don't know the story.

Which is why I didn't pass judgment on you until I had the misfortune of attempting a discussion with you personally. Now I know better.

simulatedworld

Freshman Member
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Okay, thanks for your opinion? I'll just be about my business now. Carry on with having good character and all that jazz.

Will do! And while I'm working on that, you do me a favor and try applying your approach to social interaction in the real world. You know, try leaving your house once in a while--slowly at first, and gradually build up. Let me know what you discover as to how being a socially incompetent emotional retard works toward building friends and a real life.

Samurai Drifter

MBTI Type
INTP
Hah. Not that I cared about your comment but I am not aware of having any rappoire with you. (Also, I think it's spelled rapport).

Qre:us

That wouldn't make much sense either. Rapport and repartee would work though. But that would be uh rapportee.

rapport/repertoire/repartee (THAT WAS THE THIRD WORD I WAS SEARCHING FOR!!!)

rapetoirtee???? :doh:

* why do I care?

...and it seems, Jack & simulated tag-teamed to provide a perfect example of a difference b/w ENTP and ENFP.....when F comes in third and fourth place, makes a very sore loser.

Now, let's all sing: kumbayaaa