• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENTP] ENTP's: Explain how you are different from ENFP please

digesthisickness

✿ڿڰۣஇღ♥ wut ♥ღஇڿڰۣ✿
MBTI Type
ENTP
Anyway, so ENTPs think I'm not an ENTP but ENFPs think I'm not an ENFP but T/F is the only thing I can question... ENxP it is.

wha?

i didn't say what i thought you were. i need to check your posting habits in order to do that. i don't like making uneducated guesses.

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
who cares if it's his/her native tongue or not? he/she definitely knows the language enough to run off at the mouth unchecked, so that shouldn't be an excuse.

Grin, all I said was that he's allowed to make a grammatical mistake here and there...I never said that Jack should go easy on him otherwise :D

digesthisickness

✿ڿڰۣஇღ♥ wut ♥ღஇڿڰۣ✿
MBTI Type
ENTP
Get of his case, it's not his native tongue :D

Grin, all I said was that he's allowed to make a grammatical mistake here and there...I never said that Jack should go easy on him otherwise :D

really? maybe you mean that's what you meant by what you said.

either way, if that's what you meant, then why not say something to eck too? you know, for the 'acting like a dick' thing.

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
i didn't say i didn't think you were an enfp...was just kidding when i said it all makes sense. i don't think all enfp's are love and sunshine all the time.

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so

Yes, really. If you check back, I made that comment before Eck and Jack started their little mudslinging session, when it was still about the language error.

Edit: coz a) I was joking, hence the :D and b) I know Jack can handle himself and Eck, and probably better than I can.

digesthisickness

✿ڿڰۣஇღ♥ wut ♥ღஇڿڰۣ✿
MBTI Type
ENTP
i didn't say i didn't think you were an enfp...was just kidding when i said it all makes sense. i don't think all enfp's are love and sunshine all the time.

i agree. actually, a good way to tell the two apart is how they show their not-so-friendly side and what brings it out when it happens.

digesthisickness

✿ڿڰۣஇღ♥ wut ♥ღஇڿڰۣ✿
MBTI Type
ENTP
Yes, really. If you check back, I made that comment before Eck and Jack started their little mudslinging session, when it was still about the language error.

Edit: coz a) I was joking, hence the :D and b) I know Jack can handle himself and Eck, and probably better than I can.

yeah, i edited. anyway, it wasn't personal as i wasn't directing what i said to you. it was a general comment as i see eck get away with that crap all over the forum.

Qre:us

I'd think ENFP would be more willing to humour 'flawed' individuals than ENTP.

An ENFP I know, whose bf is a real dick sometimes, lets some of his 'issues' go, cuz he's had a rough childhood, has confided in her that he feels alone, unloved, misunderstood. *key word: misunderstood*. That was like a beacon to her, her mission was realized: she'd finally show him, at least *one* person understands.

An ENTP, at the first instance of sleight, would take a shot straight to his jugular, exacting the revenge (and more) just to show him, a rough childhood ain't nothing compared to how much rougher it's gonna get if you fuck with 'em.

The ENTP would want to know about the flaws of the individual, but more as a detached, 'this is how humans operate', versus, 'to show them someone out there is listening'.

On average, the dick would get a hella lot more chances from the ENFP than the ENTP (if he even survives the first sleight)

Eruca

78% me
MBTI Type
INxx
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
yeah, i edited. anyway, it wasn't personal as i wasn't directing what i said to you. it was a general comment as i see eck get away with that crap all over the forum.

I'm not on Jack Flack's side or anything, but I do think Eck's banter needs some work.

My ENTP sister is the same, really intelligent but also really not funny. I just wish she would stop attempting it. It's embarrassing. >_<

Jack Flak

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
I'm not on Jack Flack's side or anything, but I do think Eck's banter needs some work.

My ENTP sister is the same, really intelligent but also really not funny. I just wish she would stop attempting it. It's embarrassing. >_<
LOL

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I'd think ENFP would be more willing to humour 'flawed' individuals than ENTP.

An ENFP I know, whose bf is a real dick sometimes, lets some of his 'issues' go, cuz he's had a rough childhood, has confided in her that he feels alone, unloved, misunderstood. *key word: misunderstood*. That was like a beacon to her, her mission was realized: she'd finally show him, at least *one* person understands.

An ENTP, at the first instance of sleight, would take a shot straight to his jugular, exacting the revenge (and more) just to show him, a rough childhood ain't nothing compared to how much rougher it's gonna get if you fuck with 'em.

The ENTP would want to know about the flaws of the individual, but more as a detached, 'this is how humans operate', versus, 'to show them someone out there is listening'.

On average, the dick would get a hella lot more chances from the ENFP than the ENTP (if he even survives the first sleight)

that's an important distinction...yeah.

digesthisickness

✿ڿڰۣஇღ♥ wut ♥ღஇڿڰۣ✿
MBTI Type
ENTP

in every profile i've ever read about ENTPs, the one thing they don't say is how unfunny we are, especially while stupidly attempting to be so.

when that starts being an ENTP trait, instead of a trait more in line with possible mistyping, someone let me know.

Eruca

78% me
MBTI Type
INxx
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
in every profile i've ever read about ENTPs, the one thing they don't say is how unfunny we are, especially while stupidly attempting to be so.

when that starts being an ENTP trait, instead of a trait more in line with possible mistyping, someone let me know.

I didn't mean to say all ENTPs are like that. It certainly wouldn't correspond with their other traits.

But I know my dear sister is ENTP.

How else do I explain how awesome she is?

EcK

The Memes Justify the End
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram

actually I'm the one going easy on jack.;)

simulatedworld

Freshman Member
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
We usually like arguing for the sake of arguing, and if someone is pushing a point with poor logic, we tend to feel that it's perfectly reasonable to call them out on it, emotions be damned.

We feel a strong need to be technically competent in things that we enjoy doing. Anything we can't do well with relatively little practice, we will make every effort in the world to pretend that we absolutely don't care about. Sometimes we'll even go the extra mile and practice a given skill (usually some practical S skill that we can't be bothered with learning) even less than we normally would have, just to prove how much we don't care about it. It's important to us to appear unfazed. ENFPs are much more ok with showing vulnerability, and are much more likely to intentionally change the subject instead of engaging someone in a rational debate, even if they think they could win it.

We're far more oblivious to the feelings of others. We do things all the time that Fs (and especially FJs, but FPs to a lesser extent) think are intentionally malicious, when in reality we're just really, really negligent about day to day responsibilities. This can apply to ENFPs too, but connecting with people emotionally is more of a natural thing for them, whereas for us it's just another irritating S task that we often can't be bothered to remember doing.

We're more off in our own worlds, in a way.

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
^^ ooohhh...those are good points for sure. we can be confrontational...but the intent is usually to resolve it with everyone feeling good about the situation...not to win the argument or to argue for the fun of it.

Mitzy

brat
MBTI Type
ENTP
basically i put my thoughts & logic before anything. the last thing i consider are my feelings when dealing with any situation.

i was starting to question what i was earlier but i came to the conclusion that just because youre an entp doesnt mean you dont have feelings; it just means you'd rather not base decisions after them because you think that would be silly & illogical...among other negative things =p