• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENTP] ENTP's: Explain how you are different from ENFP please

Jack Flak

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
Yeah whatever. Misread the message, that self righteousness of urs gave the whole thing a different meaning.
I've found that connecting the letters of the text together in your mind to form familiar words, then connecting the words to form phrases, then appreciating the context of the phrases...

...Does aid in understanding speech.

Nocapszy

no clinkz 'til brooklyn
MBTI Type
ENTP
Take it from a pro.

You're not an ENTP.

Maybe you're not ENFP, but you are certainly not ENTP.

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I've found that connecting the letters of the text together in your mind to form familiar words, then connecting the words to form phrases, then appreciating the context of the phrases...

Get of his case, it's not his native tongue :D

Nillerz

MBTI Type
ENFP
What? But ENFP and ENTP are the only COOL types! The other ones suck.

I'm definately EN P.

EcK

The Memes Justify the End
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram

Did you just read that from your preschool books?

Silly you, I hope the teacher isn't going too fast my boy. Thanks god you and your uncle dad don't need all that crap at the farm.

Now be good and clean the stables.

I'm definately EN P.
Yeah well, cheer up, you could have ended up like Jacky boy.

I don't know how his poor mother deals with that shit.

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
How about an ENXP? Personally, I'd love to be able to switch between F and T like you ;)

EcK

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
How about an ENXP? Personally, I'd love to be able to switch between F and T like you ;)
Try anti depressors mixed with alcohol:D
works like a charm or so I've heard.

Tonight I recommand this Pinot Gris 1994.

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Try anti depressors mixed with alcohol:D
works like a charm or so I've heard.

*hugs the clearly attention-deprived teddybear* :wubbie:

Jack Flak

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
Yeah well, cheer up, you could have ended up like Jacky boy.

I don't know how his poor mother deals with that shit.
Yours will take no excuse. I must show every Tuesday & Thursday or there's hell to pay.

EcK

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
Yours will take no excuse. I must show every Tuesday & Thursday or there's hell to pay.

And here's the delusions again. No jack, you are not my brother, you have to accept your modest origins.

Your uncle dad and your sister mom would be so sad if they heard what you just said!:mellow:

Nillerz

MBTI Type
ENFP
stopfiting.jpg

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

digesthisickness

✿ڿڰۣஇღ♥ wut ♥ღஇڿڰۣ✿
MBTI Type
ENTP

I'm definately EN P.

an ENTP would think whatever type they got would be cool because they are, not that such-and-such type sounds cool so they'll be that.

Moiety

MBTI Type
ISFJ
I assumed you were an ENTP parodying ENFPs. If the thread is a joke, you're an ENTP. Otherwise, you're not.

For one thing, an ENTP would already know why I asked that question.

I think you ENTPs keep kidding yourselves. If I'm an ENFP and I have trouble choosing between logic and feeling, there are bound to be ENTPs who have the same exact problem. Cynicism and sureness of oneself are not ENTP-only traits.

digesthisickness

✿ڿڰۣஇღ♥ wut ♥ღஇڿڰۣ✿
MBTI Type
ENTP
you're really bad at handling your frustration you know. It's like watching a retarded kid trying to act like a grown up.

Quite adorable.

Yeah whatever. Misread the message, that self righteousness of urs gave the whole thing a different meaning.

And here's the delusions again. No jack, you are not my brother, you have to accept your modest origins.

Your uncle dad and your sister mom would be so sad if they heard what you just said!:mellow:

okay, how come eck gets to be a total dick, but if someone says something to him/her, they get bitched out?

who cares if it's his/her native tongue or not? he/she definitely knows the language enough to run off at the mouth unchecked, so that shouldn't be an excuse.