• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NT] NTs Coping With a Non-NT World

Blackwater

MBTI Type
ERTP
ENTP: People suck.

INTP: People suck, but at least I have my own reasoning.

ENTJ: People suck, but at least I can make them do as I say.

INTJ: People suck, but at least I have my own reasoning and besides; - I can make them do what I say.

---

PS: No; I can't outdo MacGuffin.

PPS: Yes; ENTPs really do think people suck:

(Crowd member interrupts, shouts "Freebird!")

Bill Hicks : "Please quit yellin' that. It's not funny, it's not clever, it's stupid, it's repetitive. Why the fuck would you continue to yell that? I'm serious."

(Crowd member shouts "Kevin Matthews")

Bill Hicks : "Okay, Kevin Matthews. What does that mean now? Now what does it mean? I understand where it comes from, so do you. Now what does it all mean? What is the culmination of yelling that?"

(Crowd member shouts "Jimmy Shorts")

Bill Hicks : "Jimmy Shorts. He's not here. He's not gonna be here. Now what? Now where are we? We're here, with you interrupting me again, you fucking idiot. That's...you see where we're at? We're at the same point AGAIN, where you, the fucking peon masses, can once again ruin ANYONE who tries to do ANYTHING because you don't know how to do it on your OWN! That's where we're fucking at! Once again, the useless wastes of fucking flesh that has ruined everything GOOD in the Goddamn WORLD! - Hitler had the right idea, he was just an underachiever! Kill 'em all, Adolf! All of 'em! Jew, Mexican, American, white, KILL 'EM ALL! Start over - the experiment didn't work! [Tears come to his eyes] Rain forty days, PLEASE, fuckin' rain to wash these turds off my fucking life! Wash these human wastes of flesh and fucking bone off this PLANET! I pray to you God, KILL THESE FUCKING PEOPLE!"

FDG

pathwise dependent
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w8
I don't know...I think SFs are generally cool people. I mean, yes, they like clothes a bit too much, and sometimes they talk nonsense and like to chat a lot, sometimes they take decisions that are excessively based on emotionality and that, on the long run, will likely turn out as wrong. But they're often kind, treat people with respect, rarely pushy, don't tell you what to do, listen to good advice, help you be social. STs are the types I get into conflict the most, given that we share thinking (so neither will back down), but we differ on S vs N emphasis.

Blackwater

MBTI Type
ERTP
Yearh, bad title on my account. - Moderators, please edit the title to: "Nts Coping With a Non-NT world" or something similar.

Nickels

MBTI Type
ENTP

Actually I'm quite charming thanks.

Equally you must be doing something wrong if you can't get other ENTP's to do what you want them to do. Or any one for that matter....

bwahahahahahahhahahah!

P.S
Seriously pick up an INTP sidekick you'll feel much better.

Mitzy

brat
MBTI Type
ENTP
Equally you must be doing something wrong if you can't get other ENTP's to do what you want them to do. Or any one for that matter....
P.S

hahaha thats so true. :x
intp sidekick? ugh. no way. id rather have an entj one...

are you saying entp's are misanthropic?

Lexlike

MBTI Type
InTP
Enneagram
4w5
imo there are , cognitivley speaking, the conflicts between type is INXP vs a ESXJ world...The reasons are: low consciousness, low extroversion,

I think a XNTJ is thanks to his Ni functions above the things and want closure , but yousould never generalize and there are many other factors but type
So i think that, jsut form the NT view, INTP struggle most in the world, but NF struggle much more;)

Maverick

MBTI Type
ENTJ
I don't know...I think SFs are generally cool people. I mean, yes, they like clothes a bit too much, and sometimes they talk nonsense and like to chat a lot, sometimes they take decisions that are excessively based on emotionality and that, on the long run, will likely turn out as wrong.

I agree, apart from the fact that they like clothes too much, small talk too much, take decision based on emotions which turn out to be dramatic in the long run, do not understand conceptual talk, are closed to new ideas, prefer reading "Gossip!" to "Wired", think cooking is about boring old traditional recipes that their grandmas taught them, and bake disgusting cakes for their new neighbours - apart from that's they're fine people.

Economica

Dhampyr
MBTI Type
INTJ

Actually I'm quite charming thanks.

bwahahahahahahhahahah!

P.S

are you saying entp's are misanthropic?

In my experience, most TPs share a... lack of respect for the thought processes of most of humanity. The ENTP, being Ne dominant and thus the most dependent on thoughtful input from others, is easily the most frustrated of the four by this.

Here's a case in point from the gentleman I quoted first, the sarcasm of whose opening lines above is IMO a tad too subtle:

For fucks sake am I sick and tired of my girlfriend being catholic. It's not even the fact that she believes in a “God”, which I personally just find outstandingly humorous. But that when I try and discuss my views with her it always turns into her crying and us having a huge fight. Does the fact that Sj's represent some 40 percent of the human race bother anyone else? Good God, no wonder we have so many problems, with roughly 3 billion sheep running around.

This winter break we(me and my ISFJ lady) went To Mexico city, where 85 percent of the population is catholic. We went to see the virgin of Guadalupe. We went to her giant shrine, I've never seen so many people eager to look at ABSOLUTLY NOTHING, NOTHING AT ALL, IT’S A BROWN VERSION OF THE FUCKING VIRGIN MARRY. Who by the way is absolutely fictional, the Catholic churches obsession with her and the saints, and the holy trinity, I just can’t get over it, how have these people NOT questioned their lives? NOT QUESTIONED their beliefs? How can people just sit quietly in church every week and listen to this shit, how can preachers and pastors and rabbis and whoever the hell else makes god into their Job, actually do this for a living?
Considering all of my close friends and family don’t believe in any type of god what so ever, and that no moral lesson can be learned from the Bible. It just baffles me that each week fuck every day, people spend billions of dollars and endless amounts of time and energy praying and helping and building churches for something that is so obviously a lie, a hypocritical joke, the one last vestige of human stupidity. I’m shocked, appualed, and discussed by almost everything religion and faith do for humanity yet they still seem to have such a stranglehold upon the world nothing I do or say has any impact. And it’s then when I realize that with most of the world being SJ, or SP, or some strong F there is this underlying belief in ABSOLUTLY NOTHING WHAT SO EVER. I bring the MBTI into it due my personal experience, I have convinced many an NT that there is no reason or rhyme to why someone should or would believe in god. Yet my SJ, SP, or any F person I have ran into always gives the same shitty arguments to explain the same shitty stuff.

;)

Qre:us

Two of my four best friends are most likely representative of SFs. And, I have never had such practical, value-based advice from anyone else. Yes. Practical. AND...value-based. Through our symbiotic relationship, they have learned to give me a logical explanation to value-based positions, and they ...make...sense. Without 'em, there'd be quite a few lost NTs running around the world.

Economica

Dhampyr
MBTI Type
INTJ
Blackwater, methinks your OP failed to communicate the tongue-in-cheekiness that would've checked the impulse of your brethren to play devil's advocate. :rolleyes:

Economica

Dhampyr
MBTI Type
INTJ
You seriously think that any ENTJ would be relegated to the role of sidekick? ;)

This is so off-topic that I'm regretting it as I post, but I have two words for you: Michelle Obama. :yes:

Moiety

MBTI Type
ISFJ
I thought NTs didn't require to cope with anyone.

Economica

Dhampyr
MBTI Type
INTJ
Am I the only INTJ reveling in a satirical breakdown of the NTs where we're the ones who come out on top for once? :happy:

Economica

Dhampyr
MBTI Type
INTJ

Oh right, I forgot:

Alright, I've done The Quick & Dirty Guide to the NT Male & Sex and NTs on NTs.

Surprisingly, there was more response over at INTPc than here on the second thread. Perhaps I hit too close to home? INTPs and ENTPs seem to have the best sense of humor about themselves. Plus, whining.

I don't have the Fe to compel me to praise posts like these (and perhaps that explains the silence of at least some other NTJs as well...?), but you just made it worth my while. ;) Personally I loved the INTJ one! :laugh:

Keep these coming! :happy0065:

:rolleyes: